Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $500, which coins would you choose to buy - page 5. (Read 1308 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
If you had $500, which coins would you choose to buy
is this really a question to be answered for you? or this is a spamming thread to let run for how many years? because you have asked this couple of weeks ago but not that you even visit the thread again after several pages that gives their advise to you.
25% btc, 25%eth 50% on other alts, sol,xrp, shib,bonk,meme and other top altcoins in marketcap 500 usd is kinda small to invest but choosing the most promising gems might give you an overwhelming profit this bull season choose it wisely. 
isn't  best to put the 50% in bitcoin and so the other 50% will cover the altcoins,because I believe that bitcoin will hit the top first before any altcoin does so there is a chance of buying and selling when those days happen to maximized potential profit.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
25% btc, 25%eth 50% on other alts, sol,xrp, shib,bonk,meme and other top altcoins in marketcap 500 usd is kinda small to invest but choosing the most promising gems might give you an overwhelming profit this bull season choose it wisely. 
500 dollars is not really a lot of money, especially if you are thinking about investing in more than five coins, because then a great deal of your money will disappear with all the fees you will have to pay, so I would think that it is better to invest all of that money in a single coin.

And when we think about the best coin which we can buy there is not really a discussion to be had, bitcoin is the best choice by far and the one coin I would buy if I just had 500 dollars to invest here.

While 500$ is not a lot, it can be a good start to begin with trading but I would choose only 1-2 coins. Don’t know what exchanges you use, but the fees for buying/selling crypto is pretty cheap ( I mainly use Kraken).
Always do your own research before buying something as everybody on here will always have their favorite coins (with or without any good reasons).
Activity: 233
Merit: 0

The amount is quite good, I will buy BGB token with the $500 and use the BGB to participate in the ongoing TonUp Launchpad on Bitget, giving the good outcome of the last T2T2 Launchpad, it will be a wise decision for me to participate in the Launchpad with such amount because it will give me an opportunity to make good profits.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
even if its not a gem , 500 dollars is big enough if you have to invest in 5-10 different coins with 500 dollars each , because for sure if you can find legit and worthy projects , one or 2 of those sets will climb to the moon.
and with that you will have your due and taste the product of your investments.
have been holding 5 coins aside from Bitcoin and trust me from my experience as I am not greedy? mostly each Bull running I am earning x3-x5 from how much i invested.
so holding for 4 years is not that bad at all , this will give us enough capital to invest again and again .
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
500 dollars is not really a lot of money, especially if you are thinking about investing in more than five coins, because then a great deal of your money will disappear with all the fees you will have to pay, so I would think that it is better to invest all of that money in a single coin.

And when we think about the best coin which we can buy there is not really a discussion to be had, bitcoin is the best choice by far and the one coin I would buy if I just had 500 dollars to invest here.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
One of the main problems with BNB is that you can only trade it at Binance. Many governments don't allow Binance anymore or put huge restrictions on it (my country also doesn't allow it) so I needed to cash out every BNB I had...

I do not know which exchange you used for trading, but the BNB coin is still available on many large cryptocurrency exchanges, such as KuCoin, HTX, Gate, Bybit, OKX, and this list can be continued for a long time. And even if you have any restrictions, you can always use decentralized exchanges where BNB is also represented.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
I will first start by saying that it all depends on how experience the investor is in cryptocurrency, if you are running away from taking risk and you're being experienced or newbie in cryptocurrency, you should go for bitcoin then you may later choose to add some few altcoins you know about, what we should always go after is not in the amount Invested, but on what we have used of financial hard earned resources to invest upon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com

i want buy bitcoin but need wait down price, wait correction price
because this now bitcoin price uptrend after bitcoin price is around 20k dollars
has risen almost 100 percent from the lowest price before the price increase
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
Of course not of all those crap coins on the poll. They are all shit.

I'd prefer to just invest on BNB and ETH for my $500, I would say that because they are working until today, they have big communities and then they have a working product. It's hard to beat these two even with other smart contract such as WAVES or POLYGON. Always feel better to choose these two coins other than anything else.

Many people with small amounts of investments mostly take risks on meme coins and new projects in the hope of gaining huge returns. What most of them failed to realize is the chance of profiting is too slim. $500 isn't much but I'd rather put it into existing projects like bitcoin, ethereum, polygon, waves, etc. They have a high volume and are listed in the big exchanges.

Another option is to study trading. But this needs time and commitment but at least the $500 has a chance of doubling in a matter of weeks or months. The current market is doing well so it's a good opportunity to trade.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Of course not of all those crap coins on the poll. They are all shit.

I'd prefer to just invest on BNB and ETH for my $500, I would say that because they are working until today, they have big communities and then they have a working product. It's hard to beat these two even with other smart contract such as WAVES or POLYGON. Always feel better to choose these two coins other than anything else.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 436
duelbits.com
I will use all the money to buy Ethereum (ETH). I think Ethereum is the safest coin to invest besides Bitcoin. But if I have more than $500, I will try to invest in Cardano (ADA) as well. Cardano has many good news lately, I'm optimistic this altcoin easily to skyrocket in the altcoins season. Cardano is also one of the most recommended altcoins to invest in.

It's not big money to invest but I think the best way for me is trading which will give me small amount of money every day.
It may be small money for you but it can be a good amount of money for some people. Not every people are good in trading, so we can't force them for trading. For me, it is okay to invest $500 if the people only have safe money $500. Just invest in one of the top altcoins like ETH, ADA, or MATIC.

Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
I'd long ethereum with 2x leverage.

I have suspicions about coins you mentioned in poll, you are likely promoting them and since your account is new it gives further red alert.

Do you mean buying ETH with X2 leverage? Please why would you do that, why not on spot?

Yes, why not? I can buy more ETH with same amount of money.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Hello Leo! You can still win.
Op, now that you only received 1 vote for your project shilling, what are you gonna do? Create another poll? You had a smart way of shilling and that would have worked if those tokens are atleast known. But those tokens are totally strange to many of us. And that is why you are getting suggestions, not relating to the poll.

I'd long ethereum with 2x leverage.

I have suspicions about coins you mentioned in poll, you are likely promoting them and since your account is new it gives further red alert.

Do you mean buying ETH with X2 leverage? Please why would you do that, why not on spot?
Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
Bro. The first risk in trading is losing money and our job is to be careful not to lose too much. Don't just play the feature if you can't afford it because the decision to buy coins must be based on real analysis of the coins. Just log in and arrange your investment plan for the $500 above.
But are there any other risks, next to it? In trading, there is only two outcomes, and that is either we win or lose. But I think when we are losing money, we are also risking our mental and physical health if in case we can't accept it. I think the OP isn't talking about trading but it's more like investing, since the amount involved here is too large only for a single coin.

The only thing is, the coins that he lists are unknown to most of us. So the possibility of short-term investing and trading is still there. Trading doesn't need to be huge but we can start with the amount we can afford to lose easily. In trading, analysis are being used the most but there are still times where it won't work. And then decisions can also be based on other things.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
are those listed are the project you are shilling ? because none of those listed are even have a ANN Thread here in bitcointalk but you manage to make them a choices? and really with 500$ that you can be safe in Existing cheap altcoins?
wondering what is the motive here, is this for free advertising ?
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
It's not big money to invest but I think the best way for me is trading which will give me small amount of money every day. But you should get rid of money crunch so buy tokens that will bail you out before the bull market hits. You know there are some tokens which can't give good return even during bull market, it's bad community of that project. So you should see which token's price is always moving and make the right decision to buy it.
so seriously it is not a Big money to invest? i started investing using 100 bucks and yes now I can tell you how much I have gained over the years.

remember that every single Satoshi can be worth huge in the future, we are talking about some years of holding this so don't mis price that amount.

Do you have your own investment in altcoin or bitcoin? mind telling us how much?
copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
I think you have other better option then BNB, but i dose not mean that BNB is not worth buying, it’s true that BNB is dropped and now a bit cheap prices to considering in the green market, BNB will long term worth investment if they will win the case i believe it of course highly pump as like XRP was increased after won the case.

Yeah, one of the reasons I bought BNB is because of too much Bad news right now like CZ stepping down and then Binance having an ongoing war with SEC, etc., and like you said that bnb is at a cheap rate right now and you can start to accumulate right now!

Besides if the price still continues down I can do DCA and start staking the APR right now is around 4-7% which is not bad at all.

But DYOR Im not financial advisor  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

the bull run hasn't peaked yet. there is more room for growth. the halving wasn't even here yet and it means altcoins could exceed their ATH by probably more than 300%.
SOL's AATH was $250 and by the peak of the bull market, it could go as high as $750.

seeing SOL though is $70+, you might just find another with high potential but also a top coin in the market with a low market cap. my suggestion is Matic. this could be huge when they finally have positive news.

Activity: 896
Merit: 312
Bitcoin.
Everything goes into a portfolio containing Bitcoin and leaves it there for a year or more.

If you ask there are no plans to share a few percent to buy potential altcoins? not at $500 because to me that's too little to share.
If there is a multiple of $500, $750 to buy Bitcoin $250 to buy stablecoins in preparation for buying Bitcoin when the price corrects again.
Pages:
Jump to: