Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50,000 to invest into mining, or coins... - page 2. (Read 2404 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
I wouldn't mine unless you have a specific newish project you really want to contribute to. Helping out a premine (as long as its not a scam) can be very lucrative since most big miners won't bother. $50k is not enough to compete on any of the major currencies, but there are many new project that could really use the hardware and would gladly give you good terms. You just gotta be persistent.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
If i had a 50.000$, I want to spend 1/4 my money to buy altcoin (Waves and ETH only) and keep them in my wallet for a long time and im used 1/2 money for trading and investing. and i want to try my luck with gambling too  Shocked

In general you will distribute all the money everywhere. All the options avaible for earning in the crypto world. Well that's the good way to go for crypto actually and it can create a very professional portfolio for long term investment. Keeping it in the favourite coins would be the first move and that's the best choice actually because it will assure us the return of investment if not the profits in first place. That's in terms of security.

Keeping some of the money for trading and investment would be second priority because with that we start moving towards risk zone but high profitability. Better do it with cautions known and anyway if we are good trader then what it takes to take the risk. :-) it's fun!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
mine is safer but do you room to put all things? mining is very noisy.but If dont have any skill trading I think mining still better

Why are you saying things that are simply not true ? I have 3 rigs in my living area and i can't hear them working at all. MSI Gaming X ftw!
my friend has many rigs even one room full of mining tools, but it was not too noisy dude? but the problem is actually in the future from mining itself, of course the more time the mining reward will decrease right ? I do not think the long-term investment in mining is so good ?
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
I Will buy some gpu for altcoin miner and buy some ICO too.
for me mining altcoin when the market not yet add it its best idea. and buying ico its good idea too.
Activity: 52
If you had $50,000 to invest into mining, or coins...

Would you GPU Mine, or buy Asics?
What percentage would you put into altcoins?

I'm curious to see how others would spread their money.

For me, I would probably start with half GPU mining, half Asics.  I'm new though so I'm not sure what is best if I had that type of money.

Invest them in Aeon! But the price is in full rocket mode now so some well timed trades are needed. Wait for the first sell down before buying. By 2018 this will be trading at $20.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I will throw it all on bitmain new gen 1st batch. Any 1st batch always BEP in 3 month, especially with D3 it BEP in a month even if it's price is $2600. Now I got D3 for Nov for $1450, but I dont think I can ROI in 3 month since its round $2600+ with tax and shipment..
Activity: 350
in my place, if i had a $50,000 amount, i prefer to invest it on bitcoin, in that place bitcoin crypto currency are going huge. and i will hold it until i reach the price that i wish.
Activity: 367
Merit: 10
if I will invest 50% in gold, 20% altcoin, 20% in stock and the rest will I save dibank, because I just want to be realistic aja, so the risk of loss will not make me dizzy
Activity: 197
For me if I have that huge amount I would rather directly go for a Asic miner because you can gain profit with less effort, and you can partner with some bounty campaign if you get bored!  Wink
Activity: 114
Coins for sure. I would diversify by placing 33% into BTC, 33% into privacy coins like Monero and 33% into low market cap coins with good fundamentals.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
I will choose mining and then trading with coin from mining
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
If you invest that amount in coins then theoretically you can earn more. But you are a beginner. I think you have enough experience and are therefore too big a risk of losing your money. When you buy mining equipment you will receive a guaranteed profit. I think it is more reasonable.
Activity: 149
With $50,000 you could easy make money with ICO with small max cap. I will invest in Pally ICO, so you could buy if you want.
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة

Would you GPU Mine, or buy Asics?
What percentage would you put into altcoins?

I'm curious to see how others would spread their money.

For me, I would probably start with half GPU mining, half Asics.  I'm new though so I'm not sure what is best if I had that type of money.
It will be wiser if you put it all in altcoins. Why? Let's look in the future...

If ever you use your money in mining, there are a lot of additional expenses you need to cover: your bill for current, your locale where you will put up your mining business, and the status of the coins you are going to mine. In the near future, all bitcoins will be mined. Then what will you do after?

On the other hand, if you put your money on altcoins through trading, then it will be better. It is you who controls your fate. You can decide if how many percent of your money are you going to put in each altcoins. I also recommend you to divide your money to different altcoins so that you can have a chance to return your capital if ever the price other altcoins will fall.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
That's a huge amount so I will not put all my eggs in one basket, I will spend some for mining and some for buying coins with good potential and just monitor my progress I might even hire an assistant for this if I want to really yield a good profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
That is a lot of money for me, I will not put so much money only in mining, Maybe 30% at most.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
If I had that kind of money I would buy it all to Ethereum and wait about a year or two because the price would definitely go up.
Activity: 356
If I had that big amount of money or coins I think I'm going to invest in business and I'll buy altcoin and the other is i spend in my wallet.
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
If I had that much money I wouldn't mine single coin, ever, at all. It is harder to mine coins nowadays and there better options like pos coins. So I would buy some good coins like btc, ltc and buy some pos coins and I would wait for market pumps and dumps. This is general trader motive.
Activity: 450
Merit: 122
Mining is a complicated and difficult task.It difficult for foreign people to this businees.But trade is a art i think but its more easy.Mining requires a lot of requirements
Pages:
Jump to: