Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50,000 to invest into mining, or coins... - page 7. (Read 2404 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I will definitely choose mining, investing coins is really dangerous, choosing the wrong coins will lead to losing a lot of money although it can also be very profitable but I like stable and more sure things to earn so I will split $40000 for mining and $10000 for alt coins
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
To run 50k worth of mining You would have to have a great setup.
First, that is a lot of power, most houses are not even wired to have that much flow through. Setup a company and get energy discounts.
Second, that is a lot of heat, you would have to have a good method to get rid of it. Since with more heat your performance goes down

In my opinion you would have to invest 25k in having the right saleable setup, 25k in buying GPUs
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
mine is safer but do you room to put all things? mining is very noisy.but If dont have any skill trading I think mining still better
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
It's turtles all the way down!
I'm not sure if I would want to invest $50,000 in crypto! This is such a volatile market I'm not sure if that would be the best idea considering all of the possible investments out there. I'd definitely buy some mining rigs... Though bitcoin mining isn't quite worth it anymore, you could make more mining altcoins as soon as they're able to be mined, I've heard. So bitcoin is off the table, but I'd look for some altcoins to mine.

Otherwise, I'd be too nervous to invest in anything other than bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most stable coin in this volatile market, and even then that's a stretch. All of this is considerably crazy and with all the FUD going on I'd hold off on buying for awhile. This market might just be starting to recover but it still needs more time.

If you do have $50,000... good luck, and you'll need it!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
If you had $50,000 to invest into mining, or coins...

Would you GPU Mine, or buy Asics?
What percentage would you put into altcoins?

I'm curious to see how others would spread their money.

For me, I would probably start with half GPU mining, half Asics.  I'm new though so I'm not sure what is best if I had that type of money.
Pages:
Jump to: