Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to choose between these 6 cryptocurrencys, What's your pick? - page 2. (Read 1060 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Say these 5 were your only choices because all other currencies are banned or something lol, which one will you choose and why?
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I would pick Carnado because I think it's a cheap coin with alot of potential.

I would definetly choose Cardano , but for cardano its still early days so for longterm i would pick ADA . Ethereum Classic is just a fork so its a no for me . And number 4,5 and 6 im not big fan of them , still need to study some of them to be able to choose which one is better.
This was a good to choose of which coins in that 6 in the list.
Maybe ill prepared to buy Neo because this was have a big thing in the market and can earn some profit if we buy some Neo.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
If I had to choose between these 6 cryptocurrencys I would pick: ICON (ICX), HoloChain (HOT), AION(AION), Zilliqa (ZIL), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Wanchain
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
For me i am going to choose cardano because of it's current price and the fact that it will develop into one of the top coins someday. Ethereum classic is another good option, but i think cardano is still nice above all.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
Out of all these coins in the list, the ones I'm more familiar with are neo and ethereum classic. I've not really learnt much about the others but it seems cardano is popular too. Maybe I would choose neo because it is very popular and has a big community already.
Activity: 180
The anchor has a good foundation and is strongly supported by China for this coin. I believe Neo will exceed the $ 200 mark in 2019.
Activity: 185
Say these 5 were your only choices because all other currencies are banned or something lol, which one will you choose and why?
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I think these coins are the good to investment right now.

NEO
ETH
CARDANO

It is a good trading for the short term and I think you can make a good money in the long term.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
It depends when you plan to sell it, it can be a good short term-trade or a bad swing trade. Not sure about longer term investment, I like to find a lowcap that can go to top 100 on CMC
Activity: 140
I appreciate that you are asking for our opinions but I think others opinions will influence you and you will not able to choose you own favorite one so instead of asking do you own research it will be more helpful
Activity: 31
every single of them are unique on their own way so it is hard to find any single one bust neo has good publicity so I think it is safe to choose it cause if that much of people are choosing it there must a positive reason behind it
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
neo retention among them.the project is good and there are many supporters.there is more space for growth
neo is good but ethereum is also a great choice so it is hard to say and i would not keep my money in one single coin
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

they all are good with their own advantages so i think it is a hard choice but i would choose neo as i like it most of others
Activity: 264
thank you for asking our opinions,  well if you are asking me to choose  any one then it is tough for me yes I think I will be happy with neo cause it is fit and it management system is also very acceptable but yes you must choose your one as per your research
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I would definetly choose Cardano , but for cardano its still early days so for longterm i would pick ADA . Ethereum Classic is just a fork so its a no for me . And number 4,5 and 6 im not big fan of them , still need to study some of them to be able to choose which one is better.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I would choose nothing,because all of that coins are shitcoins and will die together with you in the future

And if thats the only choices when time comes,i will rather leave cryptocurrency nd find another option of profiteering than choosing one of those lol

This is the sad reality from that set of crypto coins you have mentioned
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Maybe i will choose NEO, Because some of my friends in here are said NEO are a trusted coins that we need to invest because we can earn enough profit for it. But some of coins in this question listed are also potential coins maybe it depend to the investor of which coins they want to buy or invest.
Activity: 66
I think cardano is the best. As I know this is the first project which is develop in philosophical field. It is very secure also flexible it also used by millions of users. I am very optimistic about it.
Activity: 66
I like the NEO most. I trust this coin. Till now this coin develop according to its demand. The developer design it such a way that it is easy to use also it is secure. Till now I did see any complain against it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I would also be going for Cardano as well. Verge will actually always be the last on my plate and even though it has really had a crazily huge spike over the years; it does not mean it would be like that forever. Although, it has something good going for it in the adult entertainment world but that is what it is.

Ada is a very strong project which I believe is still a lot undervalued and can have a huge chance of growing more than it is presently. In this regard, I would go for ADA instead.
Activity: 52
I heard that EOS is now very popular. If this continues, they can overtake the current bests! You can check about them. They might be that good that’s why it is popular among the users.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
In my portfolio there are all the listed altcoins, since I believe that they are all promising. If it is necessary to choose one of five, then leave NEO. I have the most hopes for it, the project is very promising, is in great demand in China and can give a lot of X's.
Pages:
Jump to: