Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to choose between these 6 cryptocurrencys, What's your pick? - page 6. (Read 1060 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
NEO or ETC both are good and has good future if you hold for long term.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I will pick Neo and Varge, but if only can choose one, i will choose NEO, its because neo have dapps function, and also Neo is a good coin to earn passive income without doing much efford
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I would probably choose something for myself from the list of top10 coinMarketCap, although of course we all understand that these guys know how to build very strange versions of what is happening, but it's still best to choose from there.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
Actually the best coin outhere for me is ETC next in line Stellar and ADA. If you really wanted to see a working product the ETC and Stellar is the roght choice but I think ADA has a great feature the rest are sh*t
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Of these, Neo is my pick.

But none of these are among my top long term holds (though Neo comes close to making my list).
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
How do you differ "cheap coin". You have to compare in terms of capitalisation and ratio to previous price before dump. Cardano and neo have highest capitalisation among your list, so I wouldn't call them cheap compared to other coins. But both are on bottom point and -90% of ATH.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
Say these 5 were your only choices because all other currencies are banned or something lol, which one will you choose and why?
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I would pick Carnado because I think it's a cheap coin with alot of potential.
I will choose
1. Cardano
2. Neo
Both have great potential & Bright Future

Activity: 422
Merit: 9
Say these 5 were your only choices because all other currencies are banned or something lol, which one will you choose and why?
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I will choose NEO. Cause Neo is a very protensial cryptocurrency with great technology and srong creative team members. Also now lot of Neo base token coming. It is very positive site for this excellent coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
For me i will definitely love to choose and hold NEO because of its very high potential coins in my opinion and currently to cheap to take risk also dont forget its also known as China's bitcoin so here we will make huge profits if rumors about China may decide new laws and regulations to cryptocurrency come to reality.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I prefer Neo and Stellar. because I've been following this altcoin from the beginning of their release. I've got a lot of profit from these two coins.
Activity: 308
I would choose quarkchain, NKN, pchain, NEX(CO in next few days), binance coin(big plans for the near future according to the roadmap), maybe atonomi/oneledger
Activity: 176
I think we will choose, cardano, bitcoin, neo, nxt, ethereum, because the development of prices also increases every day, so we will also get a lot of good profits in the long run.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
I would say that the reason why you chose Cardano is because it was very popular these days and one of the best topic here in the forum don't you? Have you already do your own research about that alrcoin? Well, Cardano will also be one of my pick because it was being presented as a promising coin given the fact that the developers of this platform and is now stepping up their game by providing a unique experience of having a mildly regulated decentralized platform that should enable faster banking systems and always being compared to ethereum.
Activity: 94
Its NEO for me .If something can challenge ETH in near future it will be NEO .
Activity: 137
NEO is down 90% from ATH and it's more trustable than useless Tron and XVG, so you can make money with a solid coin
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
If i would chose between these five crypto i will pick neo and ethereum classic because they have shown a lot of potential.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Definitely not carnado, I don’t invest in anything that sounds like tornado, that’s just asking to get rekt, plus I don’t invest in cryptos that don’t exist… Cardano on the other hand is a nice investment option. However, out of all of these I’d have to see Neo.

Neo definitely has the most technically proficient community out of all of these coins as far as I’m aware (being the Chinese ETH). It also offers a number of features and smart contracting functionality that may simply be impossible on the other platforms, like NeoFS and more. I think that it has the best potential for globalization and ROI in future.
Activity: 154
If I had to choose between these 6 cryptocurrencys I would pick NEO because I think NEO is a platform that includes many types of tokens and ICOs that are implemented. I will buy and store a lot of NEO
Activity: 341
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

Neo is best in this list. It's just my opinion. NEO's current price is quite good and it tends to increase. You may consider choosing NEO and one more coin to avoid risk.
Pages:
Jump to: