Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to choose between these 6 cryptocurrencys, What's your pick? - page 4. (Read 1060 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 2
I always believe in ETH even the price is not good now. ETH is the stabilizest in my opinion. Have a nice investment  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I wouldn't suggest you to rely on some responses to go all in on one of these coins, rather observe the market since it has started to rise again and act accordingly. However, I would definitely choose NEO because of how it has strongly perform for all these years and a lot of ICOs are also based on NEO coins so it means, it will take a lot of time for it to lose the race.
Activity: 56
The first option that I would go for is BTC. This is the oldest coin in the market, it is safe and secure and there are no scams associated with it whatsoever. After that, I will do some research on the other coins to see if ti is legit or not and then make my decision on it.
Activity: 105
I certainly choose Cardano as it is a very strong project backed by fantastic team and sound blockchain.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
Say these 5 were your only choices because all other currencies are banned or something lol, which one will you choose and why?
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I would pick Carnado because I think it's a cheap coin with alot of potential.

I would pick neither. They are too expensive. I prefer to focus on cheap ones like DCT (Decent) that will make me earn 20x in the near future.
Activity: 84
At first I will suggest to invest in the bitcoin and I will also do so. As a new comer, I will want to ensure safety by investing in bitcoin and then I will go for Ethereum classic among these six crypto currencies. This has a good potentiality and it has good security and it technologically developed.
Activity: 88
I will go for Cardano. I think it is secure and flexible for investing on it and it is really promising. Hopefully it will be the next hit coin in the market for as it has moon shot potentials.
Activity: 54
You make really a good list and pick good coins for investment. But from them I will choose Cardano and NEO because these two have great potentials and they seems really promising to me. They surely bring a good profit I hope. 
Activity: 88
I will prefer NEO. It has really good potentials and hopefully in near future it will succeed. The blockchain system of it is really great and recently its price is also increasing. So to me NEO is the best options.
Activity: 56
Actually I will not choose any one of this at first. At first I will choose bitcoin for my investment and then if I need to choose any then I will choose cardano as it seems me very good than others five. Moreover it has safety and developed technology.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Say these 5 were your only choices because all other currencies are banned or something lol, which one will you choose and why?
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I prefer neo and ethereum, I think everyone has a different perspective. especially in terms of function and usefulness. I prefer neo and ethereum for now as a short trade to bring every profit.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
All coins you mentioned are good coins but my first priority among these 6 coins would be NEO and after that I will select Ethereum classic. It seems to me that NEO has good potential to rise in future it is already available at very cheap rate in the market it has to go long way in coming years as its a high potential coin. NEO is under top 15 coins according to the coinmarketcap at the moment.
Activity: 306
I will choose Cardano and Ethereum classic. Cardano is an open source cryptocurrency project and is the first platform evolving day scientific philosophy. Ethereum classic is one of the most potential coins in a market. Though it's market condition is not good right now, but I believe that soon it will regain back its position.
Activity: 70
I will also choose cardano because it has a strong team and also a promising cryptocurrency. It has a great future a head. If we can invest there properly than definitely we going to be profited
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

Ethereum classic will be my only choice because I am already familiar with it. I bought some and use it at a gambling site. Neo and stellar looks familiar too but I have no experience with both coins.
Activity: 322
I would like to go for neo. It is a Chinese crypto with a lot of potential.Beside it has got a great technology to run. I personally like it much and want to deal with it. So, for me it will be Neo.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
All of the 6 coins mentioned are good and potential coins. Maybe some people have different desires to hold some of these 6 coins.
The 6 coins with the same are registered on the exchange with different value values.

Somehow I prefer ETC, fast transactions with cheap gas.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

In my opinion, if there was such a situation when I would have to choose from the cryptocurrencies presented by you, then I would certainly choose Tron, Ethereum and Neo. This choice is due to the fact that these cryptocurrencies in my opinion the most promising.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
My choice is Cardano, the first blockchain project developed in the philosophical field, which is technically secure, flexible and scalable, and is used by millions of users. It has been applied to many fields. I am very optimistic.
I am highly optimistic about Cardano's future as well. I like the fact that it brings about the efficient use of technology and practices as a third generation coin, where scalability and sustainability is taken care of and for future development, it is indeed a great treasure to behold, not to talk of the team of scientists and academics that is solidly behind the project and if there is anything you really want to be considering, this would be one of them. I want to believe this is one of the few coins that would really still have a chance for a huge growth in coming months or years.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
If I had to choose between six cryptocurrencies, I wouldn't even have to think it twice before I choose Bitcoin, Ethereum, TRX, XRP, Litecoin and Neo. These are my favorite cryptocurrencies of all time, and I genuinely think that they are great investment options too, and I would recommend it to any one who is looking to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: