Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to choose between these 6 cryptocurrencys, What's your pick? - page 3. (Read 1060 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think verge could solve the problem that bitcoin has with the public ledger and ip leakage, especially verge promises large-scale transactions and says they are ready for mass adoption, which we do not know with bitcoin, despite having the lighting network already operational, when they start again the large volumes so can start the problems again.
Activity: 98
Cardano or NEO will be my first pick. Though i prefer Cardano mostly. Basically the vision of cardano attracts me the most. They are working for scientific research purpose and they have good potential.
Activity: 70
I think i will choose NEO. Because personally it is one of my favorite coins and i always keep my eyes on it. It is comparable to Ethereum and even i think it can surpass Ethereum from some aspects.
Activity: 225
I would definitely choose neo because neo is a very potential project and the coin quality of neo is good than others without any doubt. I think after bitcoin and ethereum it is the most potential cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
I will choose Neo obviously. Neo is the most potential project among these till now and the coin is also valuable too. So, I think Neo is the best pick for me.
Activity: 82
Bethereum,which is ethereum based, is one of the most promising altcoin now a days. But there are other altcoins are available in the market. You can check them. They’re good also.
Activity: 392
Well, I will choose NEO. It has the potential to grow. Also there is a great support of the team with a good technology. The price of NEO will be higher in future. It will bring benefits to the users hopefully!
Activity: 56
Right now Bitcoin is the number one in crypto market. yes It is like the next gold as It is values so. But besides bitcoin, there are many more altcoins are available. Among them, bethereum is now a promising name. may be it can change their brand value in near future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
Say these 5 were your only choices because all other currencies are banned or something lol, which one will you choose and why?
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I would pick Carnado because I think it's a cheap coin with alot of potential.

my choices will be

1: BNB due to the potential of the exchange
2: xlm Due to its projects and its parthnership with bluechips companies
3: ADA for sure
4: mnx due to the team which is strongly committed to the project and working day and night to deliver its products moreover due to its passive income
5: evx  its is just like OMG but much less in supply it is still highly undervalued project
6: Steem just because of its platform there are number of ways by which you can earn more by possessing the steems into your account
Activity: 84
NEO is a really underrated coin but if you check the top 10 list of last 2 years you will find that NEO and LTC have always remained there other than coins like BTC and ETH who are technically the benchmarks for crypto market. So, I would have chosen NEO for a safer investment if I were you.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
Say these 5 were your only choices because all other currencies are banned or something lol, which one will you choose and why?
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

If other crypto are banned and I am left to choose only one among all this listed coin, I would rather prefer to choose ethereum because it is the most potential and valuable altcoin. It also has very good technology, community and also very strong team members and I believe it will continue to grow and become more potential.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
I would choose stellar because I trust it more and it continues to develop and partnering up.
Activity: 112
According to the following I will also pick Stellar. I like this more than other currencies it’s a open source. Its market price Is satisfactory.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

It might sound corny, but I'd invest all six coins. Each of them has great growth potential in the future and a strong development team. In addition, now is a good time to buy, as the price of these coins has decreased significantly over the last period.
Activity: 185
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I would keep these coins  NEO and the Ethereum Classic. These coins give me a huge profit in these past  few months. So that's why I believe it's have a future bright and its price will be pumped & dump in the future. These coins have a good technology and the platforms.
Activity: 39
I would prefer Cardano among these 6 coins because of the pure scalability feature that they have introduced recently. Moreover, the new exchange which will be built by ICE is rumored to have listed Cardano already which might help this coin to reach further heights in the coming future.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I would not pick any of those simply because I am interested in making a profit
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
I choose neo. because neo has a good project with a great team background. and seen from the beginning until now the price of neo continues to rise, it is a sign that neo has a good future
Activity: 126
 I would chose carnado from the  following currencies. I love this than other . It’s have good review than other . It is less expensive also and popular.
Pages:
Jump to: