Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, which would it be? - page 17. (Read 1839 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
Also, need to be aware of the fact that many of the ICOs are gonna start cashing out their ETH soon as the mainnet is launched, to fund their project marketing and hire more team members.
This will drastically affect the price of ETH.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
For security, I would choose bitcoin! But so do of course not worth it, because the market has about 10 coins that have a huge potential for development, so to allocate some one coin for me is simply impossible.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

I'd go with ethereum since the price was half this current market crash, and i believe in the potential of this coin thus i might all in here and hodl for years and i know this kind of coin will be pumped very hard sooner or later.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
At the moment, based on the history, the level of acceptance and popularity of crypto currency in the world, this would certainly be bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
It would not make any sense to put all your money in only 1 crypto, but as you said, if one absolutely has to, then it should definitely be bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Never put all eggs in one basket and make investment in 4-5 top altcoins with highest liquidity so if someone face any issue, you not loss as others give you some profits but if you put all your investments in only one coin and that crashed then you get heavy loss.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
I think it would be bitcoin because at the moment it is a more stable currency with the largest volume Wink
I am going to go with this one as well. Bitcoin is the coin that I would put money into, Bitcoin is a fast coin to trade.
I would put it all in ethereum, because I believe its potential and value. It has a great edge over bitcoin. Ethereum blocks takes about 14 seconds per confirmation compared to Bitcoin’s 10 minutes, coins Market Cap are actually Ethereum-based tokens, and core development team is very healthy. If I were to invest, these are the main factors I'm gonna watch for, and good thing I found all these qualities in one coin, which is Ethereum.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
I will put all on ethereum. Because ethereum is the smart contract. Most ICO projects are based on ethereum network. Ethereum is in number 2 of coinmarketcap. And right now price also pretty low. Ethereum has a good future. That's why.  Smiley

Investing in ETH is super risky atm IMO. Too many strong competitors which have much better technology built from the ground up, such as EOS, Cardano, and NEO.

NEO is kinda a beast as its ecosystem is massive, compromising a network different crypto projects (NEX, ONT, ELA, and so on) and its partnership with Stellar/IBM.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
I will put all on ethereum. Because ethereum is the smart contract. Most ICO projects are based on ethereum network. Ethereum is in number 2 of coinmarketcap. And right now price also pretty low. Ethereum has a good future. That's why.  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Hi, It is no secret to long-time holders in the crypto space that Bitcoin’s final boss.I would put all my money into Bitcoin
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
we can not keep all our money in just one coin. yes, this looks very impossible to gain profit, which we will lose even if we save in one coin. the strategy of people in general always keep in some coins so that the money they save at any time become doubled. this is how holders or investors benefit from the money they save or invest.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
The one crypto currency I will invest in with out any fear is bitcoin. Bitcoin set the space for alternative crypto currencies when it is down all crypto currenies follow suit. It is the most widely accepted crypto coin that will bring in good profit when HODL 
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

If I am not trading, the coins I believe over the long terms are $BTC, $ETH, $NEO and $REBL.
If I gotta put all my money (which actuall never gonna happen), but it will be $BTC.

ALTs are the way to increase your BTC holds, to maximize them.  Wink
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

I do not think that putting one's money into only one coin would be a good solution. Rather, I'm doing an "egg basket" where Bitcoin is a golden egg, Litecoin is a silver egg. And besides, coins with strong backgrounds like Stratis, Groestlcoin, Komodo, PIVX, Pura, Digibyte ...
Diversity is the thing that makes your investment more safe!! After all, no one knows actually which one will be the first/best cryptocurrency in the future Smiley
Activity: 276
W12 – Blockchain protocol
If i had to put all of my money into only one crypto currency, i would gladly put it for bitcoin. Why? Because bitcoin is an ideal for my investment since this is the mother of all coins, it has the highest US Dollar price equivalent than other coins and it has a great chance to double my money or even more.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
If choose any one crypto, you need to select the most reliable one. For example bitcoin or etherium. In general, it's wrong  way to invest only one coin.
If I had only one choice then I would try to make money just on Bitcoin. That coin is easy to make money with.
Activity: 308
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
If only one crypto??? Hmm. I think it would be NEO. It is stable enough and generates gas. Plus it has much potential to grow with its ecosystem that is constantly growing.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
It can be one of the powerfull crypto: BTC LTC ETH and maybe MONERO
Activity: 273
There's  alot of cryptocurrency coins to choose with but if I had to put all of my money into only one cryptocurrency,I'll choose Bitcoin.Bitcoin is the highest value of all cryptocurrency
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
Hah, but the price of all crypto is absolutely different! How can we compare the price of Bitcoin and the price of Ripple, for example? If I had enough big amount of money, I will buy Ethereum. I think it has more opportunities to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: