Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, which would it be? - page 15. (Read 1839 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think my main target in it situation will be BTC because saving my nerves fror me in priority Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

*NANO Airdrop on Twitter!*

You can check it out here >>> https://twitter.com/DigitalAlts/status/978427015266291713

I would put all my money in Bitcoin. But I will never do it. Not because I dislike Bitcoin but because I am too rational and understand that even Bitcoin can be crashed through the time. And all the money will be lost.
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers
If you want to put all your money then BITCOIN and no other coin, because this is the only coin that you can trust
Activity: 518
Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

*NANO Airdrop on Twitter!*

You can check it out here >>> https://twitter.com/DigitalAlts/status/978427015266291713

I don’t think that it is all right to put all money into one cryptocurrency but if I should to make a definite choice than I am choosing Bitcoin. I believe this currency. And it is impossible on my mind to see how BTC will crash.
Activity: 268
At this point, I would have invested all my money in bitcoin. Now it has a fairly low cost, but you always need to have free money for averaging, because it can fall even harder.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
It is simply bitcoin is the best to put all my money, because bitcoin is the trusted one among all kinds of crypto. But putting our money in bitcoin business is not an easy way, because we must learn on how the price being moves, we must also look on what is the good timing to invest, to avoid future losses.

Crypto world consider as risky investment so it not be wise if you put all your money into crypto.
Yes, just like Polipog said , money or you can put into more stable investment like gold because it's safer than crypto.

~Prevention is better than regret !
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
At the moment, I think I would have invested everything in ETH as it is now very little worth but has all the chances that it will grow in price up, so it is the best now for investment
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
If so I have to put all my money in to one cryptocurrency, that will be ripple (XRP) very promising and doing well
I think ripple has some weaknesses, because according to rumors they are controlled by bankers. I will choose neo for this case
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It is simply bitcoin is the best to put all my money, because bitcoin is the trusted one among all kinds of crypto. But putting our money in bitcoin business is not an easy way, because we must learn on how the price being moves, we must also look on what is the good timing to invest, to avoid future losses.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
If I were to put all my money on one crypto, It would be bitcoin, nothing else. Right now, bitcoin is on an unstable situation that it’s having a hard time to recover, but of course, after a few months bitcoin will recover and raise its value. Not only because of the profitability I can get from this coin, but bitcoin also became dependable. I trust bitcoin the most, but I would still buy some altcoins if there’s a chance.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hm.. I would invest in Bitcoin, as currently its price is quite low, and it has very good opportunities to grow in the future. For example, after Lightning implementation transations will be cheap and fast. And even now, we can see, that if altcoins are decreasing by 15%, Bitcoin has only 8% fall. So I would chose Bitcoin, this is may be not very profitable in nearest future, but this investment is not so risky either.
If so I have to put all my money in to one cryptocurrency, that will be ripple (XRP) very promising and doing well
Activity: 57
I would choose Bitcoin. It is the most decentralized, it has the best developers working on it, and it's adoption is growing day after day... There are even some countries where people are being able to buy goods and services using only Bitcoin. I guess there is not yet an altcoin that gives you that kind of benefit.
Activity: 406
Puts all your money in only 1 crypto never may be a good choice, You should be diversifying your money into 4 to 5 top coins to minimize your risk and maximize the chances to earn decent returns on your investment.
Activity: 378
If you put all of your money into only 1 crypto then most probably chance are you can lose your money in one shot.It is very risky, So never put your money in one crypto because this market is very volatile. Always invest in top 4-5 coins of this market for gain profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I will put all my money into bitcoin, because I put all my belief in bitcoin. I believe that this year or next few years, bitcoin will have a pump and hit a very high price. I believe bitcoin will bring huge profits to long term investors on it. Especially now, when the bitcoin price is very cheap, only about $ 8150, we should buy bitcoin and hold it, surely you will be profitable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

*Learn about a new cryptocurrency EVERY day!*

You can check it out here >>> https://twitter.com/DigitalAlts
.if I am to bet all my crypto money on a single coin then it is definitely going to be VeChain.Awesome partnership with major companies and Breyer and Draper have invested in it as well
As cliche as the answer might be - i'd probably go with bitcoin. The most expensive right now and would probably the most profitable as well.
Activity: 41
Without any second thought, I will put all my money in Bitcoin only. Why? because no matter how bad market is gone how bad dip is one thing that always recover is Bitcoin due its wide acceptance and popularity around the world.

Well, it may change quickly as new and technically more advanced coins are coming and taking bitcoins place on the market eventually. Not that I'd want this happen, but there is a very high probability that this will happen.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
I understand why the topic author asks such questions. To determine the most promising coin, but still I believe that having at least $ 1000, it is not worth the entire amount to invest in one coin.
Pages:
Jump to: