Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, which would it be? - page 13. (Read 1838 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100
Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
Thanks for you link and I have find something interesting,
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
Though putting all your money in one place can be very risky. However, if i'm forced to take that decision, I'll chose between Ethereum, Cardono or Elastos
Activity: 189
This madness to put all your savings in one coin. Be sure to distribute your savings. And invest only free money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
I will never put all my money in one coin. It is too risky. I will get it with the deep consideration and research for the cryptocurrencies are unstable. If I have those amount money, I will invest in bitcoin of course. We may not ask about it because it has a good track record even now the price is low. But, it is better. I also will consider bitcoin cash or NEO for sure. It is also good chance to consider some new altcoins from ICO with its high trusts. Well, let's make the priority on it.
Related to masternodes, it is interesting, But I've not tried it yet.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It would be absolutely bitcoin. Because of these reasons ;

-have the highest volume
-have the highest market cap
-flagship ship of the market
-80 percent of the world knows crypto money as bitcoin. Smiley

If you're looking for the biggest profit, I agree that bitcoin would probably the most profitable.

The price still has the potential to skyrocket.
Activity: 329
It would be absolutely bitcoin. Because of these reasons ;

-have the highest volume
-have the highest market cap
-flagship ship of the market
-80 percent of the world knows crypto money as bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 140
For me, if I have enough capital to invest, I rather go directly and put my money directly into bitcoin. But as of now, I started access crypto being a worker but I have a good future plan in crypto business to become one of those large investors someday.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
No doubt and for sure, i'll be pouring in Bitcoin because it's the most dominant cryptocurrency and is the king of cryptoworld already. You can always rely on it because it always rises up whenever it goes down.
Activity: 168
Probably bitcoin but only until it moon-ed again till ~$15k or so and then re-invest into multiple altcoins.
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
Go for Polymath, surely gonna be $100+ billion coin in next 3 years.
Activity: 854
I think it would be bitcoin, since all other currencies rely on this digital currency, and altcoins depend on its price.
Activity: 630
we can't keep all our money in one coin. yes, it looks very impossible to get profit which we will lose even if we will save in one coin. people in general always keep strategy in some coins that money which they save at any time doubled. it as holders or investors derive benefit from money they keep or invest.
We can but that must be Bitcoin, if you choose any other altcoins then it is not safe. we can trust Bitcoin because this is the father of all cryptocurrency and many investors invested in bitcoin i think they will not let bitcoin to die. So you really want to put your all in on coin then choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
we can't keep all our money in one coin. yes, it looks very impossible to get profit which we will lose even if we will save in one coin. people in general always keep strategy in some coins that money which they save at any time doubled. it as holders or investors derive benefit from money they keep or invest.

It's just a theoretical question. I'm not doing it nor do I recommend anyone else do it. Investing in multiple coins is a front against this often ruthless and volatile market.
Activity: 126
Its not so smart to buy only 1 token, more profitable will be buy many tokens and wait for profit
If I had to choose just one altcoin, surely that would be ethereum.  I really see a  great potential and believe that this year will be the year of ETH

What about a coin that runs a masternode? You can earn passive income that way...
if purely hypothetical then I would prefer to invest everything in bitcoin because to him I have more confidence

What about a coin that runs a masternode? You can earn passive income that way...
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
if purely hypothetical then I would prefer to invest everything in bitcoin because to him I have more confidence
Activity: 227
Activity: 921
If I had to do this, I would have invested all my money in Bitcoin. I don't recommend doing that. Investing all your money in one thing - can very sad end.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Of course it will be bitcoin, what is the point of investing in forks, if they are always addicted to the center? If BTC collapses and the market as a whole collapses.

I Will do the same thing since bitcoin is still the leading cryptocurrency and it can really go higher. The market is falling when the price of bitcoin is falling and almost all coins are dependent with bitcoin if its pump and dump altcoins will still follow.
Pages:
Jump to: