Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, which would it be? - page 12. (Read 1838 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
It would be an ethereum because it has a much greater potential than bitcoin !
And i think it will be 2000 by the end of 2018  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
If I had to put all my money into one coin right now it would be EOS.

Why?

EOS is very similar to Ethereum in that it is an operating system on which to build apps, but it has many advantages over Ethereum, particularly the number of transactions per second (10,000 compared to 10).

Also, it's due to launch in July, which means the price will probably go up quite a lot over the next few months. Unlike other similar projects, it's almost ready.

The main developer of EOS is Dan Larimer who has already created two other successful blockchains - Steem and Bitshares. So he obviously knows his stuff...

The current price will well below what the price will be once the mainnet launches and people see how easy it is to build apps on this platform on a commercial scale.

You took the words out of my mouth and I couldn't have said it any better. EOS looks like the place to be, and this is not because of the ongoing "hype" surrounding the countdown to its launch but the promised features are just mind-blowing. The potential is amazing.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 682
it's obvious bitcoin comes first, then ethereum and neo. if you have other choice for top 3 you are crazy. it says all of your money, this is not an amount you can easily gamble on.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738

Then that will be obviously bitcoins because the price today is keep on increasing as the time goes by and people are still interested for the past few years and it makes the price to increase due to the huge demand in the market and it lacks of supply so try to invest today while you still have the opportunity because the price will be more expensive in the future.

I also believe this, there are many bitcoin observers who rate bitcoin prices will continue to rise every year. If you look at travel a few years ago bitcoin price is pump every years,  hopefully this year too, Because I keep my money in the form of bitcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738

Then that will be obviously bitcoins because the price today is keep on increasing as the time goes by and people are still interested for the past few years and it makes the price to increase due to the huge demand in the market and it lacks of supply so try to invest today while you still have the opportunity because the price will be more expensive in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I am greedy, and I would definitely invest on a token that is not high yet. For example, that costs 0.1$, I will not mention any proper names, but there will be very high multiply if I will invest money in such token, comparing to Bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
yes, I always have a plan to put all my money into bitcoin and then hold it as long as possible to get a high price. but for now still can't do that because there are still many needs that I must meet.
Activity: 7
If I had to put all my money into one coin right now it would be EOS.

Why?

EOS is very similar to Ethereum in that it is an operating system on which to build apps, but it has many advantages over Ethereum, particularly the number of transactions per second (10,000 compared to 10).

Also, it's due to launch in July, which means the price will probably go up quite a lot over the next few months. Unlike other similar projects, it's almost ready.

The main developer of EOS is Dan Larimer who has already created two other successful blockchains - Steem and Bitshares. So he obviously knows his stuff...

The current price will well below what the price will be once the mainnet launches and people see how easy it is to build apps on this platform on a commercial scale.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
At the moment, I am spending all my money to invest in the Forty Seven Bank project. But that wasn't all because I had invested in Neo, UTK until now.
Activity: 7
As all other suggested, put all the eggs in one basket is not safe.  Do not do this unless you are ready to lose all of it.  However, this would not be so much a bad idea when you actually want to take the risk for maximizng your gains.  The coin right now that I like the most is ICON, setting at price 2.53 now. Almost 80% decrease from its high price. I think this is a solid coin that has promissing future. And right now seems a good entry point.  I would recommend this for mow~~~
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I am not comfortable with this idea, putting all of my investment in just single coin. Yes, it was very challenging and you pick the right choice, you are totally earn great profit, otherwise  you may lost everything.

Why not divide your investment.
Activity: 126
Definetly Bitcoin, it's the King of Crypto. People more known Bitcoin than Altcoin. So I think people will also invest their money to Bitcoin. But if i can choose 2 Coin, I will invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Definitely, I would put it all into Bluzelle (BLZ). Decentralized data storage is big business!!
Activity: 252
I think it would be the greatest risk to put all the money in a crypto but i had to choose that crypto would be Bitcoin. Yes, i can put all my money in just Bitcoin. It is very difficult to choose between altcoins other than bitcoin. Projects can end up for various reasons or they can lose value at a large level. See, what happened in Centra last week is an example. The investor lost a great deal of money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Anyone here interested in setting up their own Masternode to make some passive income?
Activity: 773
Definitely worth investing all your money in coins, which are in the top 10. It is difficult to determine which one, because they are completely different. I think that you need to analyze well and choose a coin with the best potential and which has a future.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
If i had to put all my money in only one crypto definitely that will be bitcoin. The way it increase is better than all other crypto in the market, whenever bitcoin is sick so also other crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Thanks for you link and I have find something interesting,

What is it?
Activity: 882
Merit: 251

I would never put all my money in one cryptocurrency. This is just impossible for me. But first currency that I would to invest in is Bitcoin. And next currencies are Ethereum and Ripple. These three coins are best.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
It would be absolutely bitcoin. Because of these reasons ;

-have the highest volume
-have the highest market cap
-flagship ship of the market
-80 percent of the world knows crypto money as bitcoin. Smiley

If you're looking for the biggest profit, I agree that bitcoin would probably the most profitable.

The price still has the potential to skyrocket.

If you are expecting profits on the contrary, bitcoin may be the worst choice on the market. By joining ICO's you can make a lot more profit. But the bitcoin is the safest.
Pages:
Jump to: