Pages:
Author

Topic: If you hold 1 BTC you are a pioneer - page 2. (Read 9103 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
June 23, 2016, 05:54:09 AM
Well its nice to hold more than 1 btc now. I think all who holds bitcoin should be called pioneer not just the ones holding more than 1 BTC. I think everyone is a pioneer because they hold bitcoin even if the future is unpredictable.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2016, 04:46:45 AM
Holding now around this time is now the best thing that you can do and that is because you have to know that the value of Bitcoin will be more worth so that is nice.
But of course it is hard to know what is going to truly happen in the future.

Yeah we don't know what will be the exact price in future but at a moment holding seems to be an good option as price has started to go down so better to hold till the halving.

Its speculation though. No body knows for sure what would happen to the price.

We need to act and react smart when it comes to making profits from bitcoin, I believe in making quick profits so buying and selling is a continuous process for me.
It is simple to say if you have a good amount of capital because you can take advantage even with a little fluctuation of the price. But having 1 BTC will give you a good amount of money if the price only after 20 years will go skyrocket consistently every year.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101
June 22, 2016, 04:38:03 PM
Holding now around this time is now the best thing that you can do and that is because you have to know that the value of Bitcoin will be more worth so that is nice.

Yeah we don't know what will be the exact price in future but at a moment holding seems to be an good option as price has started to go down so better to hold till the halving.

We need to act and react smart when it comes to making profits from bitcoin, I believe in making quick profits so buying and selling is a continuous process for me.
Activity: 501
Merit: 340
Bye Felisha!
June 22, 2016, 04:29:28 PM

Activity: 938
June 22, 2016, 01:15:44 PM

Bye Felisha!
June 22, 2016, 12:22:40 PM
I.think that the biggest problem with Bitcoin is that its' amount is limited. That would probably be also the biggest obstacle for more massive use.

It could either way. But that's why it goes to decimal points.
Activity: 686
June 21, 2016, 12:00:40 PM

Yes. I personally am a long term trader. I just hold and sell during halving, but I have a separate long term wallet for 2020 and the years after.

I wonder what things will be like for bitcoin in 2025. I also wonder how many times bitcoin will have "died" by then.  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 21, 2016, 11:58:21 AM
Activity: 308
June 21, 2016, 09:55:39 AM
better hold and it will grow till 50 000 bucks  Cheesy
Activity: 332
June 21, 2016, 09:53:04 AM
When 1BTC is around $750 i think it's right, you are a pioneer but people always want more, so better to make achivements for people who working with bitcoin Grin

I a few years, if you hold one bitcoin, you are a rich guy. The price will be high and you can use micro bitcoin to buy things.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
June 20, 2016, 02:33:34 PM
When 1BTC is around $750 i think it's right, you are a pioneer but people always want more, so better to make achivements for people who working with bitcoin Grin
Activity: 840
June 20, 2016, 12:39:50 PM
1 btc is really too small amount to hold, if you want to be a pioneer then I think you should hold higher amount of coins, but as we are into bitcoin at this stage, we can be a pioneer in future.
Bye Felisha!
June 20, 2016, 12:18:24 PM
holding 1 bitcoin may make you a pioneer in the future if more people start using btc and the price become very expensive because of the limited number of available coins. but without more users, being a pioneer would be useless

You will be called as a pioneer only if the price of bitcoin reaches to millions, and I don't think that is possible soon, if you want to be pioneer at this stage then you should hold at least 100 bitcoins.

I would actually differ just slightly on this statement. i would think that a pioneer would hold substantially more. Maybe in the 1-10k range.

Why?

In the early days of bitcoin it was exceptionally easy to mine. It wasn't uncommon for individuals to have several hundred back in the day.
Activity: 392
June 20, 2016, 12:15:10 PM
holding 1 bitcoin may make you a pioneer in the future if more people start using btc and the price become very expensive because of the limited number of available coins. but without more users, being a pioneer would be useless

You will be called as a pioneer only if the price of bitcoin reaches to millions, and I don't think that is possible soon, if you want to be pioneer at this stage then you should hold at least 100 bitcoins.
Bye Felisha!
June 20, 2016, 12:11:58 PM
In 2012, I held nearly 40 BTC. In 2014 it was roughly 20 or so. Today I hold less than 5. Its not because I gambled them or such, but i cashed out. I almost cried when i sold 20 btc at 200 a pop when less than 6 months later it climbed above 1k.
And not so long after that it was under 200 dollars again. If you would have bought it back, you'd be laughing again now.

Although I like the statement that we're all pioneers, you can only know that for sure when much more people use it. With blockchain being full without space for more transactions that won't happen though, the netwerk simply can't handle it.

What do you mean by this? that the block chain size is growing substantially and it will eventually become to large? I can see this happening, as time goes on, the blockchain grows exponentially. Its already around ~80Gb. Factor increased transactions, increased usage, its not unfeasible to see this number grow into the terabytes in a few years.

Minors would have to refactor their equipment, services would have to be reduced as the increased demands of storage costs etc.
Activity: 574
June 20, 2016, 11:14:02 AM
Activity: 332
June 20, 2016, 10:37:55 AM
In 2012, I held nearly 40 BTC. In 2014 it was roughly 20 or so. Today I hold less than 5. Its not because I gambled them or such, but i cashed out. I almost cried when i sold 20 btc at 200 a pop when less than 6 months later it climbed above 1k.
And not so long after that it was under 200 dollars again. If you would have bought it back, you'd be laughing again now.

Although I like the statement that we're all pioneers, you can only know that for sure when much more people use it. With blockchain being full without space for more transactions that won't happen though, the netwerk simply can't handle it.

I bought some in August last year. I have used some from then to now. I will keep on using them to help the ecosystem.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
June 17, 2016, 05:51:22 PM

Activity: 952
June 17, 2016, 05:48:41 PM
In a lot of years, people will think that the people of the present that didn't buy 1 BTC when it was possible without being rich where complete idiots.

The price holds then your theory is correct.

But if the price point isnt high like how it is now and holds then they still have a chance without facing to hear all the problems we seen with bitcoin.

The only edge we have is pretty much is have slight more coins then most average joe.

Its always good to hold maximum number of coins for future as we are not sure what will be the price of bitcoin in coming years, and I think 1 btc will not make you rich you should  at least hold 50 btc.
Activity: 826
June 17, 2016, 05:45:57 PM
In a lot of years, people will think that the people of the present that didn't buy 1 BTC when it was possible without being rich where complete idiots.

The price holds then your theory is correct.

But if the price point isnt high like how it is now and holds then they still have a chance without facing to hear all the problems we seen with bitcoin.

The only edge we have is pretty much is have slight more coins then most average joe.
Pages:
Jump to: