Pages:
Author

Topic: if you live in the EU, watch your profit. I've already turned off my rigs. - page 9. (Read 3299 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
turned off my rigs is the best decision you ever made. it's not worth the hassle.
Activity: 462
Merit: 336
It looks like there are a lot of people freaking out about mining profits fluctuating. I have news for you guys, but bitcoin price is fluctuating right now. I honestly am not worried about convincing people that it will be worth it in the long run, because all that means if there is more mining profits for me. One good price spike up and all of the sudden everyone is going to wish they didn't sell their GPUs for cheap. If you all leave then the difficulty goes down and profits go up simultaneously, so it sounds like a win win for any miners when users are talking like this. It shows that you are not interested in maintaining a network, but only interested in maintaining high profits. You've said it yourself, it's still profitable and you don't want to keep the switch "on". I'm happy to swallow lesser profits momentarily, because if you can't handle a dip in profits then you don't deserve a spike in profits.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
Try mining something else than ETH or ETC, like shitcoins some have the potential to be the next big thing.

DYOR.  Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
During the every price correction, we can hear: "GPU mining is dead."
It is not extra profitable at the moment, but still profitable. After the market recovery We will have another story.
Business as usual... Wink

There won't be a recovery it's over the investors are gone
Activity: 2492
Merit: 621
Im paying 0.16gbp per kwh and still managing to make profit. All this price correction is doing is weeding out the miners who were just in it to take advantage of a short boom in prices. The gpu prices will be coming down as the market gets flooded with secondhand ones and the companys selling new ones will have no choice but to cut there prices due to the market being saturated with cards. Yea it may be a crap time to mine right now but aslong as you are breaking even then mine on.
Activity: 301
Merit: 31
During the every price correction, we can hear: "GPU mining is dead."
It is not extra profitable at the moment, but still profitable. After the market recovery We will have another story.
Business as usual... Wink
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
It's not dead. I pay hilarious 0.21 c/KWh and still make 20 cents per day and card.

THAT'S ALMOST ONE CENT PER HOUR!!!!

I have still up to 3 days left before I pull the plug! Woohooo! Grin

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
For a 180mh/s 6 gpu mining rig, the actual profit is around 60$ per month (considering electricity costs).

Mining is dead at current prices. 

It's dead for 2018 that's for sure
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
For a 180mh/s 6 gpu mining rig, the actual profit is around 60$ per month (considering electricity costs).

Mining is dead at current prices. 

Pages:
Jump to: