Pages:
Author

Topic: If you think so please stop! - page 8. (Read 1197 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
May 12, 2019, 08:34:42 PM

Don't bother yourself about them telling you anything, its what you do to your BTC that counts. If you hold it for more profit all the better. Remember that we haven't flew yet to its ATH high and of course all prices are going there no matter when. So if you could stand without spending your BTC from now, do it.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
May 12, 2019, 08:20:08 PM
Seriously though, if you see one, just scroll past it. You're just wasting your time getting your emotions getting negatively affected by it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
May 12, 2019, 08:06:13 PM
Just so you know that we have short and long term trading.

Perhaps, short term trader did that and long term traders are usually holders.

Therefore I don't see any wrong if people will convert it to fiat and besides we don't know at what price they entered. What if they're already fine with the profit they got and want to be on a safe side. Thus, they can still buy again when it dump, that's the usual thing for a trader though.

We all have difference preference, so no need to rant.

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
May 12, 2019, 07:57:22 PM
I have seen some recent posts after this somewhat "unexpected" Bitcoin pump that people are greedy and hence should cash out! Really!!? I don't know why people are saying so but we have endured the longest bear market ever (I suggest Theymos should give all of us a tag  Grin for that achievement  Grin), with insults from people that we're greedy, charlatans, etc. And funny enough! there are people amongst us who have seen thousands, hundreds, of Dollars drain down to "coins" and now that we are about to smile some are saying we're greedy and should cash out! I don't know why they are saying that but for those who have been in the game fr a long time know we are no where near where we've been before. Please if you want to cash out, fine you can but don't call HODLers greedy! In fact, we deserve a citation rather lol...
HODLers aren't greedy it is their way to gain their profit ,
We have different tactics on gaining profit so if call HODLer's greedy then you should also call the short term traders greedy.
Just because holders are gaining now that doesn't make them greedy we don't know their story they might jave lose more than what they are gaining now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
May 12, 2019, 07:34:39 PM
I have seen some recent posts after this somewhat "unexpected" Bitcoin pump that people are greedy and hence should cash out! Really!!? I don't know why people are saying so but we have endured the longest bear market ever (I suggest Theymos should give all of us a tag  Grin for that achievement  Grin), with insults from people that we're greedy, charlatans, etc. And funny enough! there are people amongst us who have seen thousands, hundreds, of Dollars drain down to "coins" and now that we are about to smile some are saying we're greedy and should cash out! I don't know why they are saying that but for those who have been in the game fr a long time know we are no where near where we've been before. Please if you want to cash out, fine you can but don't call HODLers greedy! In fact, we deserve a citation rather lol...
Pages:
Jump to: