Pages:
Author

Topic: If you were in desperate need for money.... - page 66. (Read 209030 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Just check the Site in my signature, if full of such people who is "in desperate need for money". NSFW

Can men apply there Nd that men can do live shows? LoL
That would be very despRate thing to do for a guy but an estimated amount per show or month would make users interested.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I will try to get loan from my friends or relatives.If i dont get, then i will try to sell my bitcoins with half heart. No other possible options.

If you have bitcoins then you are really not in need of money because bitcoin is also a money of one kind, if someone is in desperate need of money it means they have nothing to sell nor anything to exchange to cash, and in such cases someone has to take a loan or to work immediately for money.

got your point. if i really don't have anything even something to sell online, i might just try to call a friend, neighborhood friend always are easy to talk to.  or maybe my sister for a rescue. she gives me money whenever i ask which is also the reason why i feel ashamed not paying the last time i asked.  Grin

To tell the truth to my earnings on the Internet adds some good opportunities in life. I am very grateful. Of course if you urgently need money, then there are more banks.
I think if you want to borrow money in the bank you must have a guarantee that the goods have lower prices, but it will also give the bank interest on your loan, so it would be better if you borrow money from your friends
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Just check the Site in my signature, if full of such people who is "in desperate need for money". NSFW

Yeah.. that is probably what someone will have to do in desperate need of money.. they will have to do anything possible to get money no matter what the cost is.. if someone saves something from beginning they wont need to face this but not everyone keeps this thing in mind when they have money in hand..
I guess we will really be in desperate need of money if we have no satisfaction of it, there are two people in this world the greedy and the people who can easily be satisfied with a simple life. What I understand with the topic is that, when we are in the situation that we really need money and what are we going to do to solve the problem.

Desperation in this topic means when there is an emergency and you need money. Well if we really are saving some money we can earn a huge amount but think about this what if a serious emergency came in and your years of saving is not enough. Then for me I probably sell my house and land just to get over with it if it is a life and death situation. But saving is a good choice and if we save bitcoin our saving grow more faster during the price inflation.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019

Yeah.. that is probably what someone will have to do in desperate need of money.. they will have to do anything possible to get money no matter what the cost is.. if someone saves something from beginning they wont need to face this but not everyone keeps this thing in mind when they have money in hand..
I guess we will really be in desperate need of money if we have no satisfaction of it, there are two people in this world the greedy and the people who can easily be satisfied with a simple life. What I understand with the topic is that, when we are in the situation that we really need money and what are we going to do to solve the problem.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250

Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
If i were in desperate need for money, take a loan should be the best answer, but i don't have good collateral. So i think i will try to borrow the money from my friends and then i will find a job to payback. Maybe i will sell my phone too to get money.
You should choose a friend that has a job so when you are in desperate need you know who you will approach. Asking your friends a loan is beneficial to you as you do not need to pay interest but make sure you have to pay to maintain the friendship you build.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
If i were in desperate need for money, take a loan should be the best answer, but i don't have good collateral. So i think i will try to borrow the money from my friends and then i will find a job to payback. Maybe i will sell my phone too to get money.
Activity: 364
One of the fastest ways is to take a loan. But that is possible only in the case that you have work. Without work nobody is going to give you a loan as I know.
Or if you have some property that can be guarrantee. But take a loan is really bad way, we better safe some money as emergency fund. So if we desperate need for money, we can use it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
One of the fastest ways is to take a loan. But that is possible only in the case that you have work. Without work nobody is going to give you a loan as I know.

actually loan is fast way, but it is not sp good because when you want to give back the money, you have to pay the interest. in my view, I do not like interest.

I prefer to work than loan someone's money. probably we can look for freelance job in some sites.
loan is the last choice when you do not have other options to get the money you need. normally I would work that provides short-term income or ask for money to my parents, when it could not be done I'll be taking loan to someone
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701

actually loan is fast way, but it is not sp good because when you want to give back the money, you have to pay the interest. in my view, I do not like interest.

I prefer to work than loan someone's money. probably we can look for freelance job in some sites.
Activity: 476
Asking money can be friends and acquaintances, ideally, if they are rich and can give not just in time and, if possible. Or do not give, they dig up the beds in the country or to help with the repairs. Worse if friends also from time to time looking for money. Giving money would have otherwise spoil your friendships.
I think there are several methods you can do before asking for help to friends, it would be better if you try first to get the money, if the money was not enough you can sell your precious goods,
Activity: 287
I will try to get loan from my friends or relatives.If i dont get, then i will try to sell my bitcoins with half heart. No other possible options.

If you have bitcoins then you are really not in need of money because bitcoin is also a money of one kind, if someone is in desperate need of money it means they have nothing to sell nor anything to exchange to cash, and in such cases someone has to take a loan or to work immediately for money.

got your point. if i really don't have anything even something to sell online, i might just try to call a friend, neighborhood friend always are easy to talk to.  or maybe my sister for a rescue. she gives me money whenever i ask which is also the reason why i feel ashamed not paying the last time i asked.  Grin

To tell the truth to my earnings on the Internet adds some good opportunities in life. I am very grateful. Of course if you urgently need money, then there are more banks.
I would rather borrow money in my related family or in my friends instead of a bank, because when you borrow in your related family or in your friends I'm pretty sure that he will not give you an interest or big interest.
If you have little friends, relatives far away, and pride would not allow to ask, you can go to a bank or a special organization and issue microloan.
Where can I borrow money urgently? A lot of money and can immediately take to the bank. In the car, an apartment, new furniture, on vacation ... you can get a large sum in the bank, a much smaller percentage than in the MFI, and the return of the debt can stretch for years. But who has got a lot of money the bank will not give.
Activity: 294
Activity: 152
Merit: 100

I would rather borrow money in my related family or in my friends instead of a bank, because when you borrow in your related family or in your friends I'm pretty sure that he will not give you an interest or big interest.
If you have little friends, relatives far away, and pride would not allow to ask, you can go to a bank or a special organization and issue microloan.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
http://VKcams.com/
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

got your point. if i really don't have anything even something to sell online, i might just try to call a friend, neighborhood friend always are easy to talk to.  or maybe my sister for a rescue. she gives me money whenever i ask which is also the reason why i feel ashamed not paying the last time i asked.  Grin

If you are going to loan from banks, there are lots of process you have to undergo, from identity to background investigation if you have the capability to pay them back.  And when they see that you are not eligible for a loan, they will decline you request.  Heartless yes.  
Asking to borrow money from relatives or friends is easier but there are people that will take the chance of getting profit out of you.  May he be a friend or a relatives.  Aside from that, they also weigh if you can pay them back, and if they feel you can't, it either they tell you that they need the money too or grant your request but with lesser amount of money.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 604
🍓 BALIK Never DM First

got your point. if i really don't have anything even something to sell online, i might just try to call a friend, neighborhood friend always are easy to talk to.  or maybe my sister for a rescue. she gives me money whenever i ask which is also the reason why i feel ashamed not paying the last time i asked.  Grin

Activity: 258
Asking money can be friends and acquaintances, ideally, if they are rich and can give not just in time and, if possible. Or do not give, they dig up the beds in the country or to help with the repairs. Worse if friends also from time to time looking for money. Giving money would have otherwise spoil your friendships.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
In my opinion, taking loans is very risky. I believe that selling goods and services could be a better way to earn some money. If the individual stop to think, he/she will realize that there are usually many solutions that can be explored, especially in the internet business, just put the efforts in the right thing to do.

You have to deal with the risk because you need money. It doesn't matter if it is risky, as long as you could produce immediate money with it to fund what you are rushing, then it's okay to just accept the consequences of your action, as long as you will use that money in productive way or in emergencies.

Selling goods and services are good, however, it is not sure that you will earn from it on your expected time and looking for opportunities would take time, unless you are very lucky that you've seen it instantly.
I would never borrow anyone money or take loans if I were ever in desperate for money. Nothing can ensure that you can earn more money in that situation. You could even lose the loans as well. In my opinion, finding a job is a best solution. It is not very hard to apply a simple job on this planet if you have enough knowledge and skill. And if they choose you to fill the empty position, you can able to earn about 1-5$ per hour.
Sometimes in order to manage some situation you have to take loans but as you said earning money must be important.

So, in any kind of condition first step is to earn money for it and if loan should be taken then it must be repaid as soon as possible. The best thing is we should always keep surplus funds in order to face any kind of emergency situations.
Activity: 265

Pages:
Jump to: