Pages:
Author

Topic: If you were in desperate need for money.... - page 67. (Read 209030 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
The money I have not ceased to be in need, but to cope with their desires. And my wife has helped me earn credits in the bank for God knows what, and now I have given them. I'm furious. I never even will not take debt.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
I will try to get loan from my friends or relatives.If i dont get, then i will try to sell my bitcoins with half heart. No other possible options.

If you have bitcoins then you are really not in need of money because bitcoin is also a money of one kind, if someone is in desperate need of money it means they have nothing to sell nor anything to exchange to cash, and in such cases someone has to take a loan or to work immediately for money.

got your point. if i really don't have anything even something to sell online, i might just try to call a friend, neighborhood friend always are easy to talk to.  or maybe my sister for a rescue. she gives me money whenever i ask which is also the reason why i feel ashamed not paying the last time i asked.  Grin

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I will try to get loan from my friends or relatives.If i dont get, then i will try to sell my bitcoins with half heart. No other possible options.

If you have bitcoins then you are really not in need of money because bitcoin is also a money of one kind, if someone is in desperate need of money it means they have nothing to sell nor anything to exchange to cash, and in such cases someone has to take a loan or to work immediately for money.
Activity: 658
If i would desperate in nees of money i would earn through signature campaigns ,or i could earn through mining alternate coins which is much more useful .or otherwisw little investment in bitcoins would make it worth.
That's a good idea but we can also invest bitcoins in our wallets thats the most safest way unlike the investments if it will turns to scam there is nothing you can do you have to accept the lose of your bitcoins or money.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

Well, I kept some bitcoin in a cold wallet for some reason.One is, bitcoin price is increasing fast so it is very profitable for me.Secondly,I can use it when I am on emergency.When I became desperate for money I open my cold wallet and take the necessary amount which I need.
you are right. the best way is to save money. ethics so you need the money, which you have to do is swap the bitcoin that you have into money. I guess it is something better than borrowing money, because it is very risky to borrow money if you need money very much, and would be difficult to reverse.
Activity: 294
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

Well, I kept some bitcoin in a cold wallet for some reason.One is, bitcoin price is increasing fast so it is very profitable for me.Secondly,I can use it when I am on emergency.When I became desperate for money I open my cold wallet and take the necessary amount which I need.
Activity: 350
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
If i would desperate in nees of money i would earn through signature campaigns ,or i could earn through mining alternate coins which is much more useful .or otherwisw little investment in bitcoins would make it worth.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
The internet always brings possibilities of making money in different ways. It turns out that many investment possibilities are already saturated, some others are areas with little exploration, but generally they require a higher level of knowledge and good strategies to reach a large number of users.
True as long as you had internet you can find ways on how you can earn money freelancing if you had telent on coding designing and other thing that you can do through internet its generally needs people who had skills like this and you can earn big amount for sure like my friend.
Since internet lots of jobs online are now you can find in google and any freelance site.. and other deep web site. that are paying in bitcoin and paypal funds .. if you have some skills you can offer by many website like fiver..

Yes but even if you search for google you must also be careful in searching since there are many online jobs that are not paying and some are very strict. The best for me is the signature campaign and the best paying system, especially yobit that I considered the best online signature campaign. Other online jobs pays very low and just a waste of time so signature campaigns are the best.
Great then, I know in the past your campaign has a lot of spammers and the community is really making an effort to remove them by the mods. Good for you, you are still there and earning daily, but have you ever imagine or dream to have a bigger income? I guess even if you earn on a daily basis, it does not commensurate the time and effort you do, I believe there's plenty of opportunities here, we are just hesitant to try.

Although I agree that there are other things that we have to try to earn money instead of limiting ourselves from just making money out of signature campaign, it's really ironic that you question him about it while you're wearing fortuneJack's signature. Grin

Most of us aren't going to make signature campaign as a source of income for the rest of our lives. We don't know how long will it going to last. We don't know how long will they keep having signature campaigns in this forum and we don't know how long will this forum last. I think you should think of people that are in signature campaigns as people that are saving money to have capital for the business that they are planning to have in the future.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
The internet always brings possibilities of making money in different ways. It turns out that many investment possibilities are already saturated, some others are areas with little exploration, but generally they require a higher level of knowledge and good strategies to reach a large number of users.
True as long as you had internet you can find ways on how you can earn money freelancing if you had telent on coding designing and other thing that you can do through internet its generally needs people who had skills like this and you can earn big amount for sure like my friend.
Since internet lots of jobs online are now you can find in google and any freelance site.. and other deep web site. that are paying in bitcoin and paypal funds .. if you have some skills you can offer by many website like fiver..

Yes but even if you search for google you must also be careful in searching since there are many online jobs that are not paying and some are very strict. The best for me is the signature campaign and the best paying system, especially yobit that I considered the best online signature campaign. Other online jobs pays very low and just a waste of time so signature campaigns are the best.
Great then, I know in the past your campaign has a lot of spammers and the community is really making an effort to remove them by the mods. Good for you, you are still there and earning daily, but have you ever imagine or dream to have a bigger income? I guess even if you earn on a daily basis, it does not commensurate the time and effort you do, I believe there's plenty of opportunities here, we are just hesitant to try.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
Become a publisher is one of the other jobs that actually can easily build for free that you can add the adsense n your blog and post daily a good amount of article can bring in the future of big earnings because of traffic..
But if you are looking for fast withdraw you can small worker or task from other website that are paying for small amount.. it is not enough..
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Activity: 406
Wolf

But there are people who doen't have those skills that the internet demands and some situations calls for a need of fast money thats why there are some people who are crossing the lines like getting involved to illegal stuffs and selling some important things to use like body, organs etc .

The best way for this is to gain knowledge or skills whenever you have free time when a normal day comes with no major problems . Save money, acquire insurance . Think ahead so you will be ready for the problems ahead .
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
In my opinion, taking loans is very risky. I believe that selling goods and services could be a better way to earn some money. If the individual stop to think, he/she will realize that there are usually many solutions that can be explored, especially in the internet business, just put the efforts in the right thing to do.

You have to deal with the risk because you need money. It doesn't matter if it is risky, as long as you could produce immediate money with it to fund what you are rushing, then it's okay to just accept the consequences of your action, as long as you will use that money in productive way or in emergencies.

Selling goods and services are good, however, it is not sure that you will earn from it on your expected time and looking for opportunities would take time, unless you are very lucky that you've seen it instantly.
I would never borrow anyone money or take loans if I were ever in desperate for money. Nothing can ensure that you can earn more money in that situation. You could even lose the loans as well. In my opinion, finding a job is a best solution. It is not very hard to apply a simple job on this planet if you have enough knowledge and skill. And if they choose you to fill the empty position, you can able to earn about 1-5$ per hour.

It is better not to borrow to invest.
Activity: 518
In my opinion, taking loans is very risky. I believe that selling goods and services could be a better way to earn some money. If the individual stop to think, he/she will realize that there are usually many solutions that can be explored, especially in the internet business, just put the efforts in the right thing to do.

You have to deal with the risk because you need money. It doesn't matter if it is risky, as long as you could produce immediate money with it to fund what you are rushing, then it's okay to just accept the consequences of your action, as long as you will use that money in productive way or in emergencies.

Selling goods and services are good, however, it is not sure that you will earn from it on your expected time and looking for opportunities would take time, unless you are very lucky that you've seen it instantly.
I would never borrow anyone money or take loans if I were ever in desperate for money. Nothing can ensure that you can earn more money in that situation. You could even lose the loans as well. In my opinion, finding a job is a best solution. It is not very hard to apply a simple job on this planet if you have enough knowledge and skill. And if they choose you to fill the empty position, you can able to earn about 1-5$ per hour.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506

I will not do anything illegal I will just make a loan to my boss or my relatives or pawn what ever valuable I have in my possession,these are what have I done when I have emergency,we all face emergency in the past,so it's better to have something when you are face with a dire need for money .

This is what I am doing also. I first ask from people near to me like friends and family or even in colleagues. Doing illegal did not cross in my mind,I do believe in karma also. Also, it is better to have a budget and save,it really helps in time of emergencies.
Most of us won't do illegal activities or bad things due to the consequences.
For me, first, I would sell my stuff or pawn it. It's better to have second option such as gold to pawn.
Sec, I would borrowing money from my families.
If I need bitcoin, simply to enroll on signature campaign and have earning per week. Saving and buy gold just in case I desperate for money. Grin
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

I think selling is only a good option if your things are really valuable and when you sell it you cannot expect a good amount of proceeds as you need to lower the selling price for you to easily dispose it and eventually get the money you needed. In that situation as well, these greedy people will play as instead of helping you they take advantage of the difficult situation you are in.

As I've said, it's normal and you have to deal with it since you need money. People loves to take advantage of things being bargain and if they know that you are really in need and they are not related to you or even a friend, for sure they will do a low ball and then you have no choice if you are in a rush, either accept it or just pawn it in pawn shops that accept your item, or if you have a valuables such as land titles, you could use it as collateral to get bigger loan.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

I think selling is only a good option if your things are really valuable and when you sell it you cannot expect a good amount of proceeds as you need to lower the selling price for you to easily dispose it and eventually get the money you needed. In that situation as well, these greedy people will play as instead of helping you they take advantage of the difficult situation you are in.
Pages:
Jump to: