Pages:
Author

Topic: If you were starting fresh with $10,000, Where would you put your money? - page 3. (Read 668 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I would probably put all $10000 in ethereum. The value of ethereum today is cheaper than before. And it can grow even more in the future. And i believed in ethereum so i will go all in.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
If you had $10,000 today to invest in crypto, what coins, or tokens would you buy? Please keep it percentage based.

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB
There have many coin you want to buy like as waves,eth,btc.if you have $10000.But i think the best time to trade on btc-usd or eth usd and hope anyone get profit from trading.This week bitcoin still running on 7000-8000$ so if you have some usd go ton trading platform and make the profit but this time not for altcoin without eth.So make your own decision to buy any coin or token

I would say avoid BTC at the moment, analysts say it may go down further, so If you want more profits and ready to take a risk, wait to see if the analysts are right or not. Other than BTC, go ahead with various coins, better not to restrict to 4-5 coins only, there are several coins and I have 8-9 coins on my favourite list, which have great upsurge potential.
Activity: 826
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
If you had $10,000 today to invest in crypto, what coins, or tokens would you buy? Please keep it percentage based.

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB
There have many coin you want to buy like as waves,eth,btc.if you have $10000.But i think the best time to trade on btc-usd or eth usd and hope anyone get profit from trading.This week bitcoin still running on 7000-8000$ so if you have some usd go ton trading platform and make the profit but this time not for altcoin without eth.So make your own decision to buy any coin or token
Activity: 64
Thats a lot of money I guess. I think I will start putting my money into the ETHER first, as it is the next big thing this year. Bitcoin is good investment but I believe in trying something different which can profit me more. There are many other coins which are more dominant in giving us the profits that we want, for example, NEO, very cheap coin and with the same investment which I may do in the bitcoin if did in the NEO then I can always earn big time from it. NEO is cheap and getting to higher prices wouldn't be that hard for the NEO as compared to others. So ETH, NEO, XRP, DASH are the names that I would suggest here.
Activity: 423
yes you are right if I have that much capital I better divide the capital that I have, by dividing the capital owned then the profits you get will also be very much because not left behind if there is a moment of increase in the other coin.
If you have this much amount of money and that you have made up your mind to invest this money, then it is better to invest this much of the money into such crypto coins which can then help you in making some good profit at the end. You need to do lot of research and that you must study about different crypto coins. Only then you can expect that you will be able to make some better choice.
Activity: 420
if I have that much capital I will definitely use for trading in coin which has a very high trading volume and safe for trading because with the movement of coin that snagat fast you can get a very fast profit. i will put it in bitcoin everything.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
On the next rise, it's easy to make a profit. In bitcoin investment, we will get a profit in the short term compared to altcoin I am a bitcoin trader from long.So i will choose a bitcoin for inverse. As bitcoin traders we know, bitcoin prices will not be stable at any value
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
If i have the oppurtunity to hold that huge amount of capital i will surely put that to 5 other coins the same like you did but in defirents coins that i think is good for me.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
I want to invest in bitcoin in part, and the rest I buy by buying altcoin. I also want to invest in ico to save my money.
This is right investing into bitcoin and altcoins but I don't prefer investing in an Ico's. Buying bitcoin is a good choice and look for altcoins which is indeed profitable. Always diversified and don't put your funds in one basket.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I want to invest in bitcoin in part, and the rest I buy by buying altcoin. I also want to invest in ico to save my money.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1
I think there is no need to start with this huge amount, you have to spend time to understand that which coin may be fruitful for you can ability to give you good return as well. I think try to participate in any good ICO with some handsome amount, you must get good returns / earnings from it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
with this amount, I think it's better to scatter a Deposit of 10 coins. 30% of them can include famous ones such as bitcoin, Ethereum. The remaining amount to scatter on altcoins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Normally, I will invest 50% of my capital in BTC. But with the current market situation, I will choose to invest more in altcoins since the prices dipped more than Bitcoin. 

I will invest the $10,000 in the 6 coins.

BTC: 30%
ETH: 20%
Neo: 20%
XMR: 10%
SC: 10%
WBB: 10%

Activity: 34
Merit: 4
Don't invest much in one currency
You must have 50% money Free in every condition
Don't do all investment at a time, first bought very small amount then more when a good dip available without any FOMO
If you missed any coin then forget about it until you will get a good dip again
Always invest in good projects with good team and good advisor having good market cap and volume
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB
Since you are specifying in the title that I will start fresh then that will mean that I will be a newbie without experience and in that case the strategy is very simple I will invest 100% in bitcoin wait for it to skyrocket and use that time to try to learn as much as a I can so I can invest in other altcoins that is the only strategy that makes sense to me.
Activity: 364
if I have that much money then I will do is to buy as much bitcoin as I can because I see bitcoin has a very limited total supply that can make bitcoin very expensive.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
yes you are right if I have that much capital I better divide the capital that I have, by dividing the capital owned then the profits you get will also be very much because not left behind if there is a moment of increase in the other coin.
Activity: 490

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB

Those coins that you mentioned are not doing well except bitcoin. Substratum's hype is also dead as well. I would go all in with bitcoin and other altcoins that I know that could get me much more profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I think that with a similar combination of this Deposit, I would trade better. Why invest 5-10% when you can trade 50-100% profit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
If I were you, I would take 50% bitcoin for my number 1 investment and the rest you should pick among the top 20 coins in the coin market cap. I would include ethereum, LTC, Lisk and Komodo. I include the Lisk and Komodo because in technical aspect, the potential is giving you more returns when the market trend reverses.
Pages:
Jump to: