Pages:
Author

Topic: If you were starting fresh with $10,000, Where would you put your money? - page 5. (Read 668 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
invest all in bitcoin and then if you wanted to trade you use a portion of those coins that you are comfortable with taking risk on, to invest in different coins which are getting pumped. for example you buy 1.176BTC with $10k and move the 1 whole bitcoin to cold storage and use the 0.176BTC to trade. you can invest it in one or two different altcons during their pumps and get out 0.2BTC then another and so on. when you reach a higher profit (like making 0.2 or 0.5BTC) you withdraw some of it to cold storage and keep some for trading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
If you had $10,000 today to invest in crypto, what coins, or tokens would you buy? Please keep it percentage based.

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB

If I were starting fresh (and since I am fresh) the coins that I want to put on my money that worth $10,000 are :
Bitcoin,Ethereum, Litecoin,Neo and Zcash , I believe that these coins will give me a big profit so these are the coins I want to buy or put up my money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
You guys are all doing it wrong. This is the best way to invest the $10000

100% BTC

Stay out of the alts. In the long term BTC will be the only one standing.

Maybe keep like 1% ETH, however in my opinion, ETH is overpriced and might decrease in the future.

Oh come on buddy that is really disappointing one! How could you hurt the almighty ETHER at all!!

Actually ETH is something that is gong to get rebranding after its master Vitalik publishes the news regarding scale up of its network. This will change many things and will allow more transaction to flood in at the same time. This is step closer to beating giant transaction companies in the world.

There is no problem at all while investing money into the ETH and there is no way to say that it is overpriced.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

100% BTC

Maybe keep like 1% ETH, however in my opinion, ETH is overpriced and might decrease in the future.

this should be the first that you follow when it comes to investing in crypto. put your trust to one coin which is the main of all. if i have to scatter the 10K I'd probably put 20% to NEO and all to BTC. its probably a good time to buy BTC now that its almost time to make its price rise. NEO would be good, it can simply make you some profit through the GAS by holding.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
If I were to have that amount, I think these tokens are worth to invest as of now:

50% - Ethereum
25% - Bitcoin Cash
15% - Litecoin
5% - NEO
5% - XEM

This is just my own instinct though as I want to take advantage of these top 20 altcoins that are performing well in the market.

Never rely on BTC alone because you may not want to experience putting all of your eggs in a single basket.

Just my two satoshis.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

100% BTC

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Bitcoin, eos and I would bet on a couple low market caps coins, like pcl, ocn, rlc...
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I believe in the next few weaks we would see more pumps on bitcoin and some altcoins. So i would keep my portfolio in that way:
50% in BTC
25% in STRAT
25% in Qchain
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
if I have $ 10,000 maybe I will invest in bitcoin in part and the rest I trade in order to increase.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
20% in NEO
20% in ADA
20% in ETH
20% in BTC
10% in USD
10% in LTC

This will be my criteria for the 10000$ funds and I am also following the same criteria for my existing funds and I have all these coins in my portfolio.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
If you had $10,000 today to invest in crypto, what coins, or tokens would you buy? Please keep it percentage based.

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB

I wish and I have a hope about bitcoin. So, without any hesitation, I would invest 70% on bitcoin and 30% on Ethereum.
The most perfect reason is I like the top two currency. Previous history of Bitcoin and Ethereum really awesome. So that, I want to invest in that coin. I suggest who wants a recommendation for better profit.
Activity: 145
Really good divide capital strategy.
Well, based on my experience, capital determine what will you get in the future, small capital will give you small profit and huge capital will give you huge profit. This is really hard thing specially for newbie. I ever use $10,000 and make it $12,000 in one month by invest with this strategy:
BTC 100%

But i not recommend you to do this because it has much risk.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
* You dont have to put all the 10,000 USD in different altcoins all the time *

You an always keep some money in savings and try to put only 50% of this amount and try to reach specific goals, such as turning your 5K USD into 10K USD. If you reach then take the profit and re-invets. Keep doing this and you will see great effects ahead.

You an always choose Top 10 Coins to invest in without even asking for anything extra. Like your portfolio it is still good one but try to add some undervalued coins as well which are more prone to spike in the future and give you heavy profits rather than costly coins today. For example, TRX, IOS, JNT, etc.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB

I choose 25% BTC, 20% ETH, 15% XMR and I'll keep the rest as back up fund. You should have back up fund to recovery asset, buy back after down trend and maybe to pay bill. Replace all asset into crypto is not good step, sometimes we must face unpredictable condition that can make us lost our control.
Activity: 294
www.daxico.com
I will invest 5000, which is halve of it into bitcoins ,the king of cryptocurrency. I then use 3000 for Ether and the remainder 2000 to be shared among an ICOs that has a good rating and has been able to raise fund for their soft cap target. Such ICOs are likely to succeed.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
I would avoid bitcoin as there isn't much hype left with bitcoin , not having any developer support it just feels useless , what i would do is invest
30% in ethereum because of it's technology
20% in monero because privacy is going to be a main thing in the future
20% in litecoin
Remaining I'll put in btc and trade with it
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
If you want to buy different cryptos choose those belong on top 10 or 20, like btc, ethereum, eos, litecoin and monero. I guess it is nice to buy now while crptos just started to recover again and if dump again hold until t recovers and no worries because your cryptos are on top already so it is impossible to be wasted.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
If I am fresh and I have $10,000 I would like to put my money most of into the altcoin I like to invest more than 90% into the altcoin trading and 10% in to the bitcoin because I think from altcoin you have maximum chances to earn more profits,

Bitcoin trading means are saying that you do trade for btc to fits cash on any exchange. I do not see any people giving this kind of suggestion for trading. This itself showing that you are newbie trading mate.
If you want invest on trading, check the most spiked dump coins at the present time now. You may invest on those coins now.
If you look at the market place movement after few months also it is better one for us. Currently most of the coins undervalued please find yours now.
Activity: 280
If I am fresh and I have $10,000 I would like to put my money most of into the altcoin I like to invest more than 90% into the altcoin trading and 10% in to the bitcoin because I think from altcoin you have maximum chances to earn more profits,
Activity: 294

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB
You can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting in a very large amplitude, so to trade successfully is very difficult. Continuous adjustment also causes the altcoin not recovered in time and is deeply reduced in recent days. I think at this point will choose to invest 100% in bitcoin to minimize risk and increase profits.
Pages:
Jump to: