Pages:
Author

Topic: If you were starting fresh with $10,000, Where would you put your money? - page 8. (Read 668 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
If am starting with that huge amount,I will put the money into BTC immediately.BTC is they best platform to trade
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
all in ADA 100%
i just see great movement and increase in price at ADA
so all in ADA is good for me
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
If you had $10,000 today to invest in crypto, what coins, or tokens would you buy? Please keep it percentage based.

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB
SUB and XMR is not a worthy investment in current scenario because lot of coins are dump in the market. But Monero is high value coin so it is not fit for the long term investment. I think you should analyse one more time it will help to choose the best platform.

So what coins would you choose?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

wait until there is a dump.

take 1 btc + for the remainder of EOS. ETH.
If I havef $10,000 today, I will start investing first in USDT. I'll wait for all the coins to landslide then I will rebuy them all from the bottom. Seems that this Bitcoin jump to 10k and 9k in the previous day was only a dead cat bounce. I believe in the next following days we would experience more dumps.

Great. And where would you store your USDT?
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
It does not depend on the number of currencies or percentage but the opportunity:

1. Since you are a beginner, you must invest in Bitcoin or top 10 cryptos like ETH, LTC, and Monero. 60% BTC and 40% XMR
 2. As you gain experience you risk taking advantage of opportunities: If you check this charts https://bitscreener.com, you will find some coins bumped more than 10%. [Short term investment in these currencies makes a quick profit]

That's right, we need to maximize our money by buying what is stated above, that would be my strategy too and if ever I would do a day trading and some would be allotted for holding it, I will maximize things as much as I can and would focus in my investment so that I can avoid a possible loss.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
It does not depend on the number of currencies or percentage but the opportunity:

1. Since you are a beginner, you must invest in Bitcoin or top 10 cryptos like ETH, LTC, and Monero. 60% BTC and 40% XMR
 2. As you gain experience you risk taking advantage of opportunities: If you check this charts https://bitscreener.com, you will find some coins bumped more than 10%. [Short term investment in these currencies makes a quick profit]
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If you had $10,000 today to invest in crypto, what coins, or tokens would you buy? Please keep it percentage based.

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB
SUB and XMR is not a worthy investment in current scenario because lot of coins are dump in the market. But Monero is high value coin so it is not fit for the long term investment. I think you should analyse one more time it will help to choose the best platform.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
If I havef $10,000 today, I will start investing first in USDT. I'll wait for all the coins to landslide then I will rebuy them all from the bottom. Seems that this Bitcoin jump to 10k and 9k in the previous day was only a dead cat bounce. I believe in the next following days we would experience more dumps.

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB
Pages:
Jump to: