Pages:
Author

Topic: If you were starting fresh with $10,000, Where would you put your money? - page 4. (Read 668 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
If am starting with $10,000.
I will put my money into BTC trading because it's where I think I can make profit,either by holding or trading bitcoin.
The best and the wisest decision that someone can make in his whole life. Only with this one step, a person can turn himself into a millionaire and more. Bitcoin has already done that with its holders. Even a simple holding of this asset can bring tremendous profits. It has the biggest community of investors and that too having a big percentage of whales. What makes it best for investment as well as trading is its high volatility.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
if I had $ 10000 then I would invest in:
15% at EOS
30% on BCD
15% at Cardano
10% on ETC
and 30% at BCH
this is a coins that I think has a good profit in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
You guys are all doing it wrong. This is the best way to invest the $10000

100% BTC

Stay out of the alts. In the long term BTC will be the only one standing.

Maybe keep like 1% ETH, however in my opinion, ETH is overpriced and might decrease in the future.
Splitting always better to avoid a huge loss at once , well you can always do more investment in Bitcoin and the rest on several altcoins , that's a wise action for me.
If you want to make a risky move to get bigger outcome then just look for new launched / invented coins , ico , it frequently gives you a fortune , bought for 1 cent and sell it all at $10 , that's a risky investment but always worth as long as you put the money that you can really afford to lose.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
It does not depend on the number of currencies or percentage but the opportunity:

1. Since you are a beginner, you must invest in Bitcoin or top 10 cryptos like ETH, LTC, and Monero. 60% BTC and 40% XMR
 2. As you gain experience you risk taking advantage of opportunities: If you check this charts https://bitscreener.com, you will find some coins bumped more than 10%. [Short term investment in these currencies makes a quick profit]

I agree. I think the safest and surest way for you to make sure that you get a profit, especially since it's your starting investments is to go for gold with the established ones, specifically the ones mentioned above, most especially, Bitcoin. The amount of money you can shed out fits for the price point of Bitcoin, and surely, once it surges in value after sometime, you will see a fat profit coming your way. Don't try to invest on new coins just yet, especially since you don't have a good feel for the market yet, being that you are a beginner.
Activity: 560
If I am starting fresh with $10000, I will not gamble my choice. I will definitely put 95% of $10000 Ib bitcoin while I play with remaining 5%  by investing in ICO. I believe there is huge room for price rise of bitcoin in the nearest future!
some ico companies may soon bring even better profits than Bitcoin. but there is a problem that it will be necessary to take risks Probably even more, because Bitcoin exists, And new projects can be lost.
Activity: 420
BRINGING MAGIC
XEM and BTC - good and perspective coins. XEM - 30% BTC - 40%. 30% - trading on market. I would do so )
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
10,000$ is a huge money indeed for me. If I have a money with that huge, I will invest 60% of it in the top 50 coins, 20% in the bottom 100 coins and 20% in trading. I allocated 60% in the top 50 coins because they are the most trusted coins and many believe that investing here will give them huge profit in the future. I choose 20% in bottom 100 because some of the coins in the bottom 100 are called "hidden gems". As a trader, I allocated 20% for trading. As usual, Do your own research in investing.

10 thousand is too much for me, as well. however, I would better make investments in altcoins. for sure, I'll get TRON, and Ethereum, Gladius, and Crypterium.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
If you had $10,000 today to invest in crypto, what coins, or tokens would you buy? Please keep it percentage based.

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB
If i had $10,000 then need to find best atlcoin to invest especially on bitcoin as well 'cause for me priority is bitcoin because of being so volatile that always give me profits. so perhaps for me on bitcoin is 50% and the rest is on token such jibrel, bouts pro and etc of course token is for long term that's why need to put the half percent to bitcoin to obtain quick profits. 
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
If you had $10,000 today to invest in crypto, what coins, or tokens would you buy? Please keep it percentage based.

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB
SUB and XMR is not a worthy investment in current scenario because lot of coins are dump in the market. But Monero is high value coin so it is not fit for the long term investment. I think you should analyse one more time it will help to choose the best platform.

So what coins would you choose?
That is a huge amount to invest. Do not go for a single coin but a diverse portfolio. Go for Bitcoin, ETH, ripple and few more which you think are profitable to invest in. The reason behind this is that when you have a diverse portfolio, and there is a fall in the prices of one coin, the loss will not be able to make you worry about the invested money and you might not face the same loss in the remaining assets.
Activity: 297
You need to choose new cryptocurrencies that have recently ended ICO, they have a good chance of growth.

And more than 50% chance to disappear- check statistics

edit: "According to a recent study, 418 of the 902 new crowdsales (46%) listed on Tokendata for 2017, have already failed. 142 failed during the ICO stage. 276 projects failed post-ICO."
That was some very useful stats. There are hundreds of options available to a new investor but only few of them are profit promising in reality and all those are the renowned asset of crypto coin world. From time to time, we have witnessed what these coins are capable of and all of them are still moving in the forward direction in order to touch the next target. These are the coins that laid foundation of today's crypto market. I am talking about BTC, ETH, and LTC etc.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB

I would choose the following:

40% BTC

20% ETH

20% EOS

20% NEO

I would only be in those coins, but if I had more capital then I would invest in lisk and stratis

If i have that big money. I will invest it all in ethereum. Simply because i believe that this altcoin can take yhe place of bitcoin in the future.

ETH has a big potential

There is no such hard and fats rule which can help you in making the bets possible decision. It is you who needs to decide this thing as the money belongs to you and that it will be you who will either earn more money or will lose the money. In that case, you need to look for the coins which can help you in having more profit and the coins which have got more potential to rise like that of bitcoin, ETH etc.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
I love this kind of chilling posts lols. If I have $10k NOW, I would invest it to USDT. Haha. Since coins are so bearish. I'll wait for Bitcoin and altcoins to hit their dip. As of now I dont see any signs of reversal.

Once Bitcoin hits 3k or 4k.. I'll put the 50% of investments in BTC, and the 25% to XEM, and the other one to XMR monero. I am not a fan of SUB Smiley

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB
Activity: 630
If am starting with that huge amount,I will put the money into BTC immediately.BTC is they best platform to trade

No, Bitcoin does not give such a great profit than the altcoins. if you invest this great sum of money in the alts, your income will be at least twice bigger than in case, if you would deal only with BTC.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB
I will invest in CS and hold until its price increases to $ 2 per coin. I have a lot of confidence in CS, because its trading speed is so great.
Many altcoins are having problems dealing and CS will replace the big altcoins to do it. Future business projects are being perfected and CS prepares to be pumped. Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 101

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB
If I have $ 10k, I will not trade. I will invest in ICO and invest in Bitcoin. Because I have no experience in investing. I am always affected psychologically when the market goes down. So I will invest in ICO.
That is a form of investment that brings a lot of profit and we do not have to look at the chart. Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
If am starting with that huge amount,I will put the money into BTC immediately.BTC is they best platform to trade
Brother just make the mark. You are up with the best coin in history of crypto. There are so many people who come and ask you to review your decision, bitcoins aren’t that much helpful and blah. Don’t just listen to them. They must not be bothering you. You are on best track right now. Keep that and start investing. But make sure you must have prior basic knowledge of investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB
I would put most of the money in bitcoin, of course. If you look at the percentage then bitcoin 60%, 20% eth, the remaining 20% can be put EOS, AION, ICON.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
20% in NEO
20% in ADA
20% in ETH
20% in BTC
10% in USD
10% in LTC

This will be my criteria for the 10000$ funds and I am also following the same criteria for my existing funds and I have all these coins in my portfolio.

Really? 10% in USD? Fuck USD, put it all in crypto. USD is not an investment.
If I were to choose It would be easy. 100% in BTC, the best coin out there. I don't have to waste time thinking about it and watching different charts. BTC and forget about it.
Activity: 462
If I am starting fresh with $10000, I will not gamble my choice. I will definitely put 95% of $10000 Ib bitcoin while I play with remaining 5%  by investing in ICO. I believe there is huge room for price rise of bitcoin in the nearest future!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
20% in NEO
20% in ADA
20% in ETH
20% in BTC
10% in USD
10% in LTC

This will be my criteria for the 10000$ funds and I am also following the same criteria for my existing funds and I have all these coins in my portfolio.

If I am fresh I will never jump with 10,000 USD straight away rather I will start with a small capital. Jumping with huge capital is a mistake made by many new newbies and they end up losing the major part of it.
Pages:
Jump to: