Pages:
Author

Topic: if you woke up in 2037, what's the first thing you'd google? - page 30. (Read 75607 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
I'd google who is ruling my country because i'm sick and tired from the current one  Angry
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Bitcoin currency.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
quite interesting question  Grin if I woke up in 2037 i would google all current trends, latest technology innovations and.. what vehicle to choose for traveling  Roll Eyes
Activity: 243
Nice question. i would google 'where am i?'.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I will instantly checked the bitcoin price to know if I own millions or not ^^.
Next I will google something to know how the world is, war etc ...
Activity: 22
I would google the world map and some pictures of all the new technologies (Cars, computers phones.....)
Activity: 84
Bounty Manager At your Service Please Pm me
My name haha would want to know what happened
Activity: 10
I would google the Bitcoin price and take a look on images of maleri or skuplture to see how the world have change, in the mind of the people.

https://www.kunstsamlingen.dk
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
My own obituary just to make sure.. Then who is the president of the united states,Some news and the price of bitcoin
Activity: 169
and you're not allowed to mention anything to do with crypto. that's a given.

I'll google the history then ill google how to make time machine then, i'll be back where i left off changing the future. Cheesy
Activity: 169
Well if I wake up and someone tells me I'm not allowed to mention crypto then I will first reason with them if not successful then I will kill them and start to think of ways to make crypto great AGAIN! I'd love to check bitcoin price asap though.

I'd like to help this guy i'm in.  Cheesy crypto is my first thought. That is a lot of time tho, i think ill be saving bitcoins before i sleep. Hahaha Lol
Activity: 42
News channel or news website. I need to know whether the world peace is still there or we are in a war or apocalypse era. By the way, if internet is still there, i mean you can do the search on internet, so the chances that we are having a war on that time might be very low.
Activity: 30
I'd google what happened in 20 years that i slept.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
and you're not allowed to mention anything to do with crypto. that's a given.
Time travel and how the hell i end up in 2037.
What else  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
If i would wake up in the year 2037, I would google the Bitcoin price.
Activity: 32
If I woke up in 2037, I would google who in the world is running the U.S.
Activity: 173
Activity: 22
Interesting question.  Had me stumped at "checking crypto" ..   Grin
Activity: 239
Ripple price, waves price and Usddt price for sure.
Aside from the bitcoin's current price which is already given, the first thing I think that I'd google would be "What is the current date today?" because how will I know that it's already 2037 right? And also, after confirming that, I will google all the important things that happened all throughout the years. Like the current president, new technologies, and new trends.
Activity: 151
Ripple price, waves price and Usddt price for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: