Pages:
Author

Topic: if you woke up in 2037, what's the first thing you'd google? - page 27. (Read 75607 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
First thing I would google is the ending of game of thrones very important.
Activity: 125
Merit: 35
I will see the development of cpu, gpu & vga. I am curious about the strength & price of those objects in the future

I'd be curious to see if we will have overcome the stagnation in silicon progress.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
I will see the development of cpu, gpu & vga. I am curious about the strength & price of those objects in the future
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
If Google was still around or not.     Grin
Activity: 2
efx
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
i would panic and google for the bitcoin price Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
bros over blockfolios
Probabaly (if there will still be google available) it will be BTC price.
Activity: 57
i'd google Donald trump Cheesy
Activity: 75
I will search for price of Litecoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
What a fun question!  I know the OP said we can't choose Bitcoin, so I wont say that exactly.  But what I would Google is what happened to the world's economy between now and then.  I have a hypothesis that America's antagonistic stance to crypto will see it loose out in a new financial industry, and that countries that embrace it will see new wealth and prosperity.  Just as Silicon Valley is the hub of tech today, I believe there'll be a new Valley for crypto and it will not be in the US.
Activity: 210
i think i would google for the year and then for the bitcoin price xD
Activity: 14
if i woke up in 2037 i will google crypto currency market to know how my investments did for the past 20 years.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
If i woke up in 2037 the first thing ill google ia what happened in the last few years that i missed then search for my family and frienda if they were still alive then check then check the reason why I was alseep inthose long long years.
Activity: 10
searching my bank balance present.... Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 5
simple dudes i have search bit coin price...... Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
If Google does not disappear until then, then I will look for news of the latest developments in the country and in general all that has happened all this time and will look for ways to earn money.
Activity: 8
i would like to search about bit coin.... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 7
i have to search in google how is the present situation in  the world...
Activity: 54
Have we found evidence of life elsewhere in space yet?
Activity: 56
I'd google my family of course, gonna find out what I lost for sleeping that long time and if it is still worth it to live.
Pages:
Jump to: