Pages:
Author

Topic: if you woke up in 2037, what's the first thing you'd google? - page 29. (Read 75607 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I will search for price of bitcoin, many altcoins and some comodities like gold, silver etc
Activity: 62
Activity: 361
Merit: 252
I would google how to use the three seashells  Cheesy
Activity: 98
The first thing Id google?  Current news, so i wouldn't be caught unaware in a new world.  Id want to know the new rules of the future so I could plan my navigation ahead.  Wikipedia would be my next stop for everything that happened between 2017 and 2037 so that I'd have context for the future world. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I will search for date and time.  Grin
Activity: 745
Merit: 252
first thing i wanna do, open google and type "btc price" lol
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
i would search this "events that changed the world" and look up there for something new that i missed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
i would search for latest technology development. but of course i would search some events from local and foreign so i wont be left behind.
Activity: 84
like most people I would probably just look up what has happened over the last 20 years that i have missed
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
from your topic, I will SK google what was yesterday's date, and who his the President of my country.
Aba
Activity: 431
Maybe I'll figure out how I can fall a sleep for 20 years. And what I missed during that period
Activity: 2
I would search how to have peaceful life. Or may be if I'm stuck at some place on earth, I may search for Google Maps for a particular place. Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
If I woke up in 2037 i will not be able to google anything because Im sleeping for too long that i didn't pay may internet bills
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
I would use google to check how far we come with technology like time travel, teleportation etc..
Activity: 56
The first think I'll do is Google the price of Bitcoin! LOL
Hope I remember where I left the very few I have!  Smiley
Activity: 94
If I woke up in 2037 may be the first thing I would Google’s is “why is everybody still using Google?”
The second thing I would Google is “where to buy robot wives” because they should be cheap and effective by then
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
Find used hovercars near me
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Wikipedia, search about war info
Activity: 62
i would google what is the date today?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Louis Vuitton
The news to see what's going on with the world.
Pages:
Jump to: