Pages:
Author

Topic: if you woke up in 2037, what's the first thing you'd google? - page 26. (Read 75607 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
I will ask google what happened in the past years and I'm still alive by this year 2037?  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
Well it will suck because you thought your now a millionaire with your 20 tokens that is worth $0.010 each.
i would probably google how to go back to 2017.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
i would like to search cost of bit coins and present president of USA Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 100
ha ha ha in that time i got more publicity so then i become a celebrity then i have chance to earn more bit coins easily because i'm the celebrity Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

i like the way you think! Wink Grin
Activity: 100
"ok, google: am I still alive?"  Grin
Activity: 5
I will surely search how much is the price of Bitcoin that time  Grin
Activity: 12
i have to search about new software languages because i'm a software developer Grin Grin Grin Grin
i have to search about bit coins and any some new coins are launched like bit coins?Huh?
ha ha ha in that time i got more publicity so then i become a celebrity then i have chance to earn more bit coins easily because i'm the celebrity Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
and you're not allowed to mention anything to do with crypto. that's a given.
That’s a very long way to go, though I can predict what I should do, I’d wake up in the morning, think about my life, hug my wife and kids and then I would go online to check my wallet and emails, then we would (I mean my family and I) dress up and go for the best shopping ever
Activity: 239
I know you.
hah...i realy dont know Huh
maybe emm... "tesla" Grin
Activity: 11
first thing searching bit coin price

next  thing president of usa

third thing how to start a new business Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
Has the silmarillion film series been filmed?
Did people manage to go to Mars?
Bitcoin how many dollars?
i have to search what happens in this gap i mean in my slept time Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
i would see the price of the bitcoin, the development of all stuff with robotics,  and the unworks value
simple dudes i have to search present situations in the world and finding about bit coins price...
Activity: 5
I would google what happened from 2017-2036.
first i like to take one self my self next searching my bank balance and searching the cost of bit coin Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 87
The first thing i will google in 2037 is to check the value of bitcoin. by that time for sure i have invested a lot already. hehe
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I'd check the market and stocks exchange to see whether my country thrives or not. 2037 is not that far away though. I do hope no WW3 or Major war will occur because if that happens everything will just be a barren wasteland.
Pages:
Jump to: