Pages:
Author

Topic: If your coin increased 40% - 200% in value over night. What would you do? - page 6. (Read 36210 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 100
It all depends on the purpose for which I invested in these coins. If for a long time and I am sure that the price will be even higher, I will continue to hold in anticipation of a further increase in the price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
I would naturally sell it to lock in the profits. After this sharp rise will be equally sharp drop, so need to sell.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
If it rises by 40% I will hold but if it rises by 200% I will sell. I normally look for profit between 90-100% and if I reach it I sell coin immediately. Trade strategy is very important and I always follow it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
As a rule, if this happens, everyone will immediately sell. If you did not have a sell order, you will most likely miss this pump. In this situation, I think it is definitely worth selling.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
It depends on why you bought the particular coin in the first place and what your investment goals are.  If it's a coin that you believe in long-term, why not hold it and see where it goes?  I'd venture to guess most people probably end up losing/not earning as much by trying to play market cycles.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Well, of course I would have sold at such a high level and after a time when the coin would have already dropped I would have re-bought a little below the level
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
if it made 200 percent, I would sell it. after all money is money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
ı have an opinion that is cntrary to your opinion. the most logical solution is to sell, if you want to get your profit
Activity: 60
I recently have such happiness and dreams do not dream) Of course I will. I'm in the crypto currency in order to earn good money. And + 200% is a good chance to increase your investments. Although this is looking at what currency will grow)
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Increased compared to what cost? if the one that I originally bought then either sell or wait,I'll be on the news and movements to watch,and if it is after I bought fell to minus 300% and then gave a + 200% meaning sell now,if I'm still in the red? so there are many factors
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I definitely sell if it's not a popular and hyped up coin. For example, I wouldn't sell ETH or BTC under such circumstances but some not well known coin - sure.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
My decision would be based on that coin. If it is a shit coin, i will sell immediately and if it dumps and becomes stable, i might buy back and wait for another pump. On the other hand, if it is a good coin with a good product and that has good future prospects with its level of adoption, i will sell 1/3 of it. I will then wait for another increase and sell the second portion of it, while the third part would wait for future increase that is satisfactory.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
It depends on which market situation it happens and with which coin, but in principle I would sell only part of it not all the coins.
If it further grow then would sell another part, but never all the coins. It depends on the trading plan I have on that particular coin.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
I will temporarily save it. and I continue to see market developments. I will sell it at the right time. for now the market price is not stable. hopefully in the future
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
Do you continue hodling or sell? A lot of people say to hold no matter what happens and I'm not advocating daytrading but I think in a situation like this, it'd be advantageous to sell.

Thoughts? What would you do?

Not only 40 or 200%, if i get a good amount of money from my tokens i must sell my tokens. It is for that firstly my target is to sell tokens in a good rate because there are so many tokens in my wallet that are not exchanging into market. So they are in idleness. So if i get good rate i must sell these and i can do trade after my sell. I can buy in low price that coin again and can sell. So don't hold if you get good price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
It depends very much on the coin. If I see that this is just a pampa due to access to the stock exchange, artificial volumes, etc., then I will sell this coin. If the active development of coins and ecosystems has begun, then I prefer to sell only half, the rest to keep.
Activity: 378
At 40-100% per night reach, not all coins. Therefore, I would not hesitate to sell or fix part of the profit, depending on the situation on the chart
Activity: 378
I think I would be tempted to sell if the price will increase this much. I am a fan of long term holdings but maybe half of it I would sell.
Activity: 252
I would definitely sell if this was because of any rumour but I would hold if it was potential or kinda bullrun. You can easily find out the reason behind the growth, at least you can be confirmed whether it's for rumour or not.
Activity: 53
Selling uniquely. If you can manage to do it. I am for earning money on coins, and not to preserve them for several years. I could not wait so long. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: