Pages:
Author

Topic: If your coin increased 40% - 200% in value over night. What would you do? - page 10. (Read 36210 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
If this happens, I would probably take this opportunity to sell what I have been holding for too long. Maybe if I let it pass, I will regret it if the price would go down and never recover again. So I would sell it, only if it happens, otherwise, I will keep on holding.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
if it had reached its goal of sale, I would certainly have sold it
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
I would just move into another new coin. I prefer not to hold if my investment gives 100% profit. But, if it is BTC or ETH you are talking about, I will HODL at least for some more days.
Activity: 406
I will sell some of them right away before the value drops again. If the increase is as big as that, I don't wait to increase much bigger, because I don't know what will happen in the next hour. It could be that my waiting was in vain and I missed the golden opportunity. What must always be remembered is that crypto is very close to its fluctuating movements.
Activity: 238
I will sell 75% of it then hold the remaining balance. It would be appropriate for my case to sell a higher percentage of my investment...
Support. I never approved of the "Sell everything at once"strategy. Because so do short-sighted people who do not see prospects. Well, or see, but the market is higher, the less they believe in it.
Activity: 232
I'll wait for the situation to develop further. If growth continues, I will naturally wait. If it goes down, I'll throw off half of what I have. Let not at the maximum price, but I will definitely have a profit.
Activity: 238
In General, my strategy is to keep, but I would sell the coin if it gave such a good growth. Although.... it all depends on what kind of coin it is and what prospects it has! Act, as you are prompted by your intuition!!!
copper member
Activity: 196
should that happen to me, i dont think i could resist and sell my coins. maybe i'd try to buy it back cheaper after that, but i'm not sure.
Activity: 154
It actually depends on my goals, but if that happens, I usually sell. The price will go down again from the previous price. Then I can continue trading.
Activity: 126
keep holding it is a funny thing. for this time the increase could reach more than 40% has become quite a good achievement. sell in that time has given a considerable profit. especially if it reaches 200% in one night then sold it is the best thing to do than to wait too long for the next fall.
It is possible to see a 200 % increase sometimes(doge did 100 percent recently) and greed will always keep people hooked,but more often than not, loses are incurred as the price often return to the lows after a while. So it is a good deal to sell off some portion of it at least
Activity: 126
If there are no fundamental reason for the sudden hike in price over a short period of time, I will sell them off as it is often abused sign of involvement by pump and dump group choosing the coin, this is often also backed by increase in trade ve
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
keep holding it is a funny thing. for this time the increase could reach more than 40% has become quite a good achievement. sell in that time has given a considerable profit. especially if it reaches 200% in one night then sold it is the best thing to do than to wait too long for the next fall.
copper member
Activity: 196
This is kinda a tough question. If my increase by 20 to 200 percentage,  I will definitely be tempted in many ways, will think of selling or holding or maybe trading.  It depends on the coin anyway
Activity: 6
Iwould fix some profit, selling 50% of coins I have, and the rest is for holding.
Activity: 224
It seems to me that the situation as a whole already resembles many, I think that now many children and girls think about just buying an apartment or starting a family, so they will withdraw money.
Activity: 280
when the current market situation is not stable and uncertain, the rise and fall of coin prices in my opinion is actually quite risky to do day trading. but it seems to be an opportunity to buy coins while the price is cheap and holds coins purchased in the long term.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
If the 40%-200% covers my target sell then might as well sell off. Sometimes holding onto you coin for rip long can lead to a bigger loss. I have experienced it when I have held onto my alt for over a year them lo and behold, that coin had turned into dust. This left me with a regret of "I could've been a millionaire".
Activity: 180
If I was part of a massive pump in this market I would try to time the peak and get out.  Pray for a dump and buy back in.  I would take the profits and put them in Bitcoin.  Would be amazing to catch a pump now while everything else was down. 
Activity: 10
That is pretty good profit from a coin. I will either sell or still hold depending on the prospect of such coin. There are some coin that has good prospect for the future and they also have good use which will ensure that it is always demanded for. Such coin, i wont sell because i am quite sure that the price will still go up but if i see the coin as otherwise maybe the coin was just being fortunate to go up in price, then i dont have any choice than to sell off so that i wont regret holding it.
Activity: 113
I will sell 75% of it then hold the remaining balance. It would be appropriate for my case to sell a higher percentage of my investment...
Pages:
Jump to: