Pages:
Author

Topic: If your coin increased 40% - 200% in value over night. What would you do? - page 7. (Read 36210 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Do you continue hodling or sell? A lot of people say to hold no matter what happens and I'm not advocating daytrading but I think in a situation like this, it'd be advantageous to sell.

Thoughts? What would you do?
No point of pretense here. I will simply sell first, and wait to buy back when the price drops slightly again.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Do you continue hodling or sell? A lot of people say to hold no matter what happens and I'm not advocating daytrading but I think in a situation like this, it'd be advantageous to sell.

I am pretty sure that I would sell, those spikes are common in cryptocurrencies, but also drastic drops too, so after that rise will probably come a huge drop on the value of that coin and I wouln't like to be a holder of it if that happens.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
In my case, I would look at the trend before I plan or sell. If the trend still grows, I might be more interested. But if I see a downward trend, then I will sell, as I have already won from my investments.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Probably i'll secure the profits ,so that i wont be regreting as a result of i got some profits as a result of these coins can be drop all of the sudden  and you may ne'er grasp once,it is higher to own some profits than losing a trade as a result of your greediness has no limit you've got waited for a four-hundredth or a lot of then the coin was drop too laborious and you lose -50% what did you have? losses.
Activity: 3

I can tell you from experience that when a massive increase happens within a short period time, it is a good idea to sell at least a fourth or so of your stack. Because nine out of ten times you can buy back lower soon after. I've done it numerous times whenever the opportunity arose.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Will in that case were value increases up to 200 percent over a night it is already a huge amount and a opportunity to gain high and profit opportunity as well. But in some other ways it can be also sell half of your holdings because it might be also in the next days to come increases is reach up to 1000 percent.

Well as for me, I don't have time to be hypocrite. If incase my token will increase 40%-200% in value, then I would totally sell all my tokens. It's just rare to happen, so why would I just ignore it? And I don't care if it increase again by the next day. Its enough for me to earn such huge amount of profit. And also, if it increases that huge percent, it is expected that it will automatically decrease in the next day.
Activity: 3
Sell and rebuy on corrrection ...
Activity: 602
Will in that case were value increases up to 200 percent over a night it is already a huge amount and a opportunity to gain high and profit opportunity as well. But in some other ways it can be also sell half of your holdings because it might be also in the next days to come increases is reach up to 1000 percent.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
it's depend on the project. if the project has a good roadmap and management i think it worth to hold. because the price has no limit to increased and when you hold in potential coin it can give you more than 200% increase.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I just had an odyssey grown more than four times but I do not sell it because to the dollar from the purchase price, he gave me only 20 percent. my goal for sale is much higher
Activity: 84
It depends on the coin anyway. If there is no fundamental reason for a sudden price increase in a short period of time, I will sell them if there were reasons. I'll hold.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
The market is now really not as volatile as we would like and under such market conditions, coins can not grow so quickly in a short period of time, but if I see that the price of my coin has increased from 40-200%, I will sell the bulk, and only 10% I will leave it for a long time.
Activity: 157
in my case if coin pump over night but i wann hodl it than i will withdraw my seed money and i will hodl my profit amount.
i got nice profit in doge coin in past bought at 15 sat rate and sold at 65-75-90 sat rate.
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
Now the market is not the same as it was last year. I would probably have bought up coins in the past with an increase in the price of 40%, that is, I would add to the position. Now I would sell all the coins to buy again at a lower price, the trend is not the same.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
I will retain 10% of my holdings and definitely sell rest when the percentage gets increased more than 50%. Recently we all faced the situation few days back when two crypto exploded and many made profits.
Things like this will always keep happening in this crypto world and that is what it makes it interesting.Now there are so many crypto out there and its really not possible for anyone to keep himself/herself updated on every coin.So the chances of getting such good offer also minimizes.But one thing is sure that if anybody keeps hold of some coins having good rankings they are bound to give profit in the long run and also you need to believe that project and then we all need a bit of luck.Good luck to all. Smiley
Activity: 206
increment at least 40% just in the over night without a doubt decent benefit yet I for one will considers to hold or offer contingent upon the market circumstances that if the market still positive at any rate the cost as yet ascending then I would hold up on the grounds that conceivably I will expand my benefit as well however on the off chance that the market development will back off and perhaps to fall at that point it's the best time to sold my coins quickly
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I also prefer to keep coins for a long time, but if the coin gives such growth, then it should certainly be sold, I do not see the point of keeping it even longer, it's better to sell and wait until the price drops and buy back
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Well, it depends but I think your option isn't bad though. Anyway we shouldn't forget that a 40% may not mean anything (I mean it might still be worthless aa compared to ICO price). Nevertheless, currently everyone who sold their coins immediately they got them run a lesser loss as compared to holders that's why the dumping never ends. The good news is that it shall lead to another era of new bulls.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
Sell it all off and take out my initial investment that I put into the coin. After that, wait for prices to fall and then use the profits which I made from selling to buy back in and then from that moment onwards this opportunity may not be very long.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
The price increases you mentioned are very high even for this market. In such a case, the amount of increase should be monitored and decided accordingly the graphics. If the increasing price really reaches 200%, I would sell without thinking.
Pages:
Jump to: