Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a bear and proud - page 4. (Read 5151 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
April 23, 2013, 12:52:43 PM
and have a right to give my opinion, i've said nothing out of line
i've merely stated facts opinion

now no buddy let's not get ahead of yourself. big difference.

Bingo.... you're running around with an air of arrogance, when all your statements are opinion.

I agree with some of your criticisms, but you have not said one thing that can be considered a fact.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
April 23, 2013, 12:48:40 PM
i've merely stated facts opinion

now no buddy let's not get ahead of yourself. big difference.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 23, 2013, 12:38:42 PM
buoght at 12 dollars, sole ar around 130 - 150 dollars befoer the crash, amde a heap of dough thanks but your wrong

That's not an early adopter  Roll Eyes I bought at 4$ and even less and I don't consider myself and early adopter.  Undecided
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 23, 2013, 12:35:54 PM
i've merely stated facts
April 23, 2013, 12:34:44 PM
no i am just not delusional, i am here as i actively follow bitcoins development
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
April 23, 2013, 12:33:18 PM
+1 HAHAHAHA, DEATHCODE HAS VOTED FOR AAUTHORITARIAN CONTROL OF BITCOINTALK.ORG LIMITED TO BITCOIN BELIEVERS 'this forum is for people that believe in the bitcoin system as more than a speculative tool. ' JESUS, on the contrary i believe in freedom of speech in any medium, i think your should leave the forum for just saying that comment

WRITING ALL-CAPS MAKES IT AUTOMATICALLY RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

I am wondering with deathcode why you are here. If you feel we are a bunch of deluded idiots who believe in a Ponzi scheme, that is fine. I'd simply leave in that case. So why are you really here?
Activity: 56
April 23, 2013, 12:28:21 PM
i personally tend to be bullish because I feel the necessity for an alternative currency is imminent.

I agree 100%.  My only difference in opinion is timing and speculation versus adoption.  But everyone has a right to an opinion even if some here would rather censor it.  They actually think posts on the forums somehow has to do with the price of Bitcoin.  Personally I'm pretty sure it has to do with a butterfly flapping his wings on a windy day.
legendary
April 23, 2013, 12:26:43 PM
Furthermore the bitcoin will never reach $1000, bulls stop pipe dreaming, why would individuals risk $1000 of their hard earned fiat cash, for something that isn't backed by gold/ silver or a commodity, one way to get seriously burned, but the rationale of a group

quoted for an eventual bump

nkspace so when you are proven wrong about bitcoin hitting $1000 will you then create a new forum profile and make the same claim and just add a zero to the right of the number? lol
April 23, 2013, 12:24:43 PM
The bears have a right to post here. There are definitely some open ends in bitcoin, i personaly tend to be bullish because I feel the necessity for an alternative currency is imminent. Even if bitcoin stays in the shadows and is used as a currency exchange platform it still will grow marginally for a long period of time.

But you nik... You are completely wrong and the other bears aren't coming to save you because they are ashamed of having you under their title. Eat it son.
April 23, 2013, 12:22:02 PM
Hey bulls I now have cheap tulips, gold, beanie babies, 1/4 acre lots on the moon, credit default swaps, Enron stock, and some great tech stocks trading at pennies.  You better get this stuff while it is cheap or you will be very sorry soon my friends.

Oh crap I forget bulls only like to buy up a lot when the price is super high, on second thought I'm charging an extra 1000% markup on all.
April 23, 2013, 12:20:37 PM
market cap 100 billion Huh?? dream on !
April 23, 2013, 12:17:29 PM
----
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 23, 2013, 12:05:54 PM
I was an early adopter of bitcoin
Lies!!!

Bitcoin confirmation is too slow for any normal transaction fiat can provide
Credit card transactions are way slower and reversible!!!

litecoins only take a few minutes
Early adoption is key, litecoin is late in the game, media talks about bitcoin, not litecoin, sorry, sometimes it doesn't matter if other products/currencies are better, sometimes it's just a matter of who dominates the market first. Litecoin is a good alternative, that's it.

The bitcoin is controlled by individuals with mega bucks causing price manipulation,( and the mega bucks aren't that mega, in the bigger scheme of things) toying peoples bull emotions and bear emotions through massive cyclical pump and dump schemes, bitcoin is more of a gamble as to when these individuals will enforce their next pump and next dump, toying with speculator emotions like a puppet. its so obvious by observing the market,it just ignorant to disagree with this.
The higher the price of bitcoin, the harder it will be for manipulators to move the price up or down. When the bitcoin market reaches 100 billion, then manipulators will need 30-40 million to make a dent in the system. You just can't see the bit picture.

Furthermore the bitcoin will never reach $1000, bulls stop pipe dreaming, why would individuals risk $1000 of their hard earned fiat cash, for something that isn't backed by gold/ silver or a commodity, one way to get seriously burned, but the rationale of a group
You're an early adopter and you don't know fiat is not backed up by gold anymore? at least USD and Euros aren't.
Every sentence you state makes it more obvious that you do not understand basic economy.

We understand you're a bear, then you should simply leave the forum. This forum is for people that believe in the bitcoin system as more than a speculative tool. You don't seem to believe in the future of bitcoin at all therefore I'm not sure why are you even here.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
April 23, 2013, 12:07:48 PM

We understand you're a bear, then you should simply leave the forum. This forum is for people that believe in the bitcoin system as more than a speculative tool. You don't seem to believe in the future of bitcoin at all therefore I'm not sure why are you even here.

Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Economics > Speculation
HAHAHAHAHA oh wow.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
April 23, 2013, 11:52:35 AM
Soon BTC will reach another all time high and you will be

PS "there is a manipulation in price by big dogs"... U may be right... But this will not destroy BTC... In fact, market volatility... Is certainly attracting more folks than BTC's practical uses, IMO. Is this so wrong?

No I will be like

Activity: 15
April 23, 2013, 11:49:10 AM
Soon BTC will reach another all time high and you will be

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5y_1LFTXPFqnIfIFkUxL72nbAXhqQMTDcFAX_Y2eRdYxRtdw6Sw

PS "there is a manipulation in price by big dogs"... U may be right... But this will not destroy BTC... In fact, market volatility... Is certainly attracting more folks than BTC's practical uses, IMO. Is this so wrong?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 23, 2013, 11:36:20 AM
so let me get this straight your all disagreeing that

So let me get this straight, you're ASS U ME ing and putting words into our mouth?

Quote from: Early Adopter
there is a manipulation in price by big dogs

Sure, in a low-liquidity market there will always be volatility and manipulation.

the bitcoin confirmations arn't fast enough

I wholeheartedly agree. If confirmation time matters, I use Litecoin and I await superior alternatives. For most of my transactions, 10 minutes to an hour (depending on whether or not I pay the fee) is acceptable as most of these transactions are not demanding of instantaneous payment, and is easily worth it as I don't have to support the fradulent bankster corporations by pulling out my debit card or logging into PayPal. Again, I agree that a cryptocoin should have conf times rivalling some of the alternatives, but even as is, it is a superior option to supporting fraud and money laundering (lol HSBC).
bitcoin will be replaced by something newer

I agree. I don't think there has been a single instance of, nor will there ever be, a technology that is never replaced. Right now, the alt-coins in existence aren't competing too well since most of them are just satoshi client clones with a couple modifications. And of course, in the distant future, humans will communicate telepathically and we will have invented advanced concepts that surpass the primal need for an intermediary exchange of value. Lol.
that the price of bitcoin will not cost 1000 dollars, in fact its destined in the stars
The numbers are psychological. $1000 is an arbitrary value and "one whole bitcoin" is a string of integers with no decimal place. With adoption at the rate it's been, $1000 will be an easy support in the future. Just look at adoption stats. Sure, adoption can slow. Hasn't happened. You haven't supported this point well enough, aside from making truisms and generalities like "Lol it's overvalued."
and that an early adopter in the first (32 dollar bubble) which was me, shouldnt be considered an early adopter

Aside from early adopter being a subjective chronological value judgement, I don't consider you an early adopter. If you were involved in 2009-2010 maybe that label is appropriate. This point is somewhat moot as "early adopter" is a subjective chronological value judgement.
and your all calling me an idiot............

Well out of 5 statements that you assume all the bulls here disagreed with, I agree with 3. That's pretty poor performance. We have a name for that, it's called "Strawman." You invent an argument to respond to, to avoid addressing the real arguments. In this case you managed to invent 3 and didn't sufficiently support the 1 valid argument, and of course the early adopter issue I don't consider to be worth pursuing since, as I mentioned, it is a subjective chronological value judgement.
and heres my new point
BITCOINS MARKET CAP  IS CURRENTLY OVERVALUED BY ABOUT 500 MILLION DOLLARS IN CONSIDERATION OF ITS PRACTICAL USES AS APPOSE TO A SPECULATIVE TRADING TOOL
Ok, are you going to back that up with numbers, stats, facts, TA, charts, or SOMETHING - rather than just saying it as if it's self-evident.

Op you are a riot.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
SAQ
April 23, 2013, 11:18:33 AM
Early adopters - for now anyway - are those that went into bitcoin in 2009 - 2010.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
April 23, 2013, 10:56:00 AM
I bought at $2 and didn't consider myself an early adopter! I felt like I got close'ish to it though.  Cheesy
legendary
April 23, 2013, 10:51:21 AM
$12 was just this past december too Genius.

I know. But I bet u and ur friend didn't think about other $12 (2 years ago), otherwise u wouldn't LOLed.

Yeah I was there when it was $12...and as I said I didnt consider myself as an early adopter. So your point?
Pages:
Jump to: