Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a bear and proud - page 6. (Read 5151 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
April 23, 2013, 09:55:33 AM
what do you mean 6 months, credit cad transactions are automatic,

No they are not. Transactions are instant just like with Bitcoin but confirmations take time

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 23, 2013, 09:51:51 AM
what do you mean 6 months, credit cad transactions are automatic, i expected this typical bull reaction Wink , always fun to make bulls see red by stating something other than 'bitcoin is the best' 'bitcoin is the future', seriously though, i had to not sell to individuals who wanted to put their life savings in it, when i was trading them, if this message stops one person from being daft eought to put their life savings into them, i achieved something, as it is still a big risk
April 23, 2013, 09:42:21 AM
Bitcoin confirmation is too slow for any normal transaction fiat can provide

And how long did it take to confirm credit card transactions?

lol 6 months

I rest my case.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
April 23, 2013, 09:40:28 AM

lol 6 months
April 23, 2013, 09:33:59 AM

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
April 23, 2013, 09:30:35 AM
Another Junior member profile posting on why they are selling.

NO ONE CARES. SELL AND MOVE ON.  Tongue

They can't, they see the price rise and it hurts too much inside. They just have to vent their frustration here and hope their FUD will crash the price so they can hop on again and become a happy bull like us. Tongue

Cheesy i see....
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
April 23, 2013, 09:26:46 AM

They can't, they see the price rise and it hurts too much inside. They just have to vent their frustration here and hope their FUD will crash the price so they can hop on again and become a happy bull like us. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
April 23, 2013, 09:19:18 AM

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
April 23, 2013, 09:16:21 AM
Agreed. My Nintendo 64 was state-of-the-art for 4 long years in which it gave me immense pleasure and had a big part in making me who I am now. I have no problem with Bitcoin achieving the same status.

haha, I agree.  Cheesy
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Spanish Bitcoin trader
April 23, 2013, 09:14:06 AM
Agreed. My Nintendo 64 was state-of-the-art for 4 long years in which it gave me immense pleasure and had a big part in making me who I am now. I have no problem with Bitcoin achieving the same status.
April 23, 2013, 09:13:30 AM
buoght at 12 dollars, sole ar around 130 - 150 dollars befoer the crash, amde a heap of dough thanks but your wrong
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
April 23, 2013, 09:12:39 AM
I was an early adopter of bitcoin,

Date Registered:   March 28, 2013, 08:04:06 PM

Sure. I think you bought at 260 and sold at 50 and now you blame Bitcoin.
April 23, 2013, 09:09:06 AM
, i've been following the bitcoin market for a year, however only recently have i decided to sell my stash ? why ? well lets put some factors for your consideration
Bitcoin confirmation is too slow for any normal transaction fiat can provide, litecoins only take a few minutes, bitcoin took 45 minutes last time - massive flaw - bitcoin will eventually become that n64 console type crypto currency which will be over taken by something faster e.g litecoins/ something better, it will only get longer ( unless I'm wrong)

The bitcoin is not influenced by the press media coverage, t or by other facors at the moment,   it is controlled my individuals with mega bucks causing price manipulation,( and the mega bucks aren't that mega, in the bigger scheme of things) toying peoples bull emotions and bear emotions through massive cyclical pump and dump schemes, bitcoin is more of a gamble as to when these individuals will enforce their next pump and next dump, toying with speculator emotions like a puppet. its so obvious by observing the market,it just ignorant to disagree with this

Furthermore the bitcoin will never reach $1000, bulls stop pipe dreaming, why would individuals risk $1000 of their hard earned fiat cash, for something that isn't backed by gold/ silver or a commodity, one way to get seriously burned, but the rationale of a group

Bitcoin is now A classic get rich scheme for new users, the last crash hasn't shaken the weak hands, however have created new and more weak hands, e.g. non bitcoin believers whome wlill opt out the moment they believe the market will crash as they were only in it for the quick dough

Fed up of everyone talking about bitcoin in a bubble stated mind in this forum
these are the critical facts,
embrace it or get your wallet burnt

Bear
Pages:
Jump to: