Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do? - page 11. (Read 13448 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
For beginners, I do not advise much to trade on exchanges, it is better to choose 5-10 promising coins and invest in them in a long.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Trading is a completely different concept to learn and trading is acquired only when you have practical experience on it. There are many videos on youtube regarding trading but consider them as a suggestion because each person has his own views when it comes to trading. Not to lose your hard earned money google search trading strategies and possibly youtube is another avenue for learning trading although it's gonna time your time
Yep, try to join a trade altcoin group to understand what trade and how to do it. Usually, admin and the senior member will give you some advice about to start trade and solution if something wrong with your mindset. Learn from books and website for extra knowledge and finally try platform to use.  I can't suggest any platform or analyze market because with learn by doing you'll know what the best for youIf your a beginner it will be better if you will just start earning bitcoins through joining signature campaigns
Trading is all about choosing the right coin and that is only possible when a person takes out some time and do work on his own. Asset plays a vital role in the amount of profit that one can make with time. Then comes making right decision at right time which he would be able to do if he keeps track of changes occurring in price of coin from time to time and stay patient.
You must learn each aspect in order to survive inside the exchange, a lots of influence might affect your decisions but if you got those basic and try
to enhance everything while you are practicing the actual market will deliver a huge edge, never stop to study and keep yourself up into the challenge
mistakes happen but it should be your stepping edge to succeed.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Trading is a completely different concept to learn and trading is acquired only when you have practical experience on it. There are many videos on youtube regarding trading but consider them as a suggestion because each person has his own views when it comes to trading. Not to lose your hard earned money google search trading strategies and possibly youtube is another avenue for learning trading although it's gonna time your time
Yep, try to join a trade altcoin group to understand what trade and how to do it. Usually, admin and the senior member will give you some advice about to start trade and solution if something wrong with your mindset. Learn from books and website for extra knowledge and finally try platform to use.  I can't suggest any platform or analyze market because with learn by doing you'll know what the best for youIf your a beginner it will be better if you will just start earning bitcoins through joining signature campaigns
Trading is all about choosing the right coin and that is only possible when a person takes out some time and do work on his own. Asset plays a vital role in the amount of profit that one can make with time. Then comes making right decision at right time which he would be able to do if he keeps track of changes occurring in price of coin from time to time and stay patient.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Just start looking for some guides all around the internet, it is the best thing that you can do.

If you want to learn to trade, then try to join trade websites that allow you to start trading with fake money (so you can easily learn)
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
Choose the most convenient and liquid exchange. My opinion is "Binance". Learn the technical analysis, create a calendar of the trader, where you will enter your data.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
-research first how to trade..
-learn what are the possibilities of winning and losing..
-know the difference between a trader and a holder..
-watch ideas on the internet from long time traders for different guides ang strategy.
Binance
Bittrex
Kucoin
You can also try other exchange that have lots of listed cryptos.
3.check market history and porgram development..team behind and its potential
4.manual
5. Risk depends on how you trade and what alts you are gonna trade,but for me the possible growth % for alts are bigger than btc...
After you do your research start trading,experience would help you to become a succesful trader.Just start with small amount 0.025 btc is a good amount for starters.
Activity: 249
Before start trading you should read some good books from great investors like Warren Buffet, Piter Linch, Benjamin Graham and other. Aater that you'll have some basic skills. it would be better if you trade on your free money and don't trade for credit money. It should be your money because you'll take risk and on market you can lose all your money. You should be ready for that. Read this forum carefully cause people here live with market and everyone run into depression when market go down and forget about caution when market go up. Anyway read more as you can. It can save your money in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
i hope this is not last or loan money. Cos if you want to begin - do it with that amount about which you will not regret.
and if you you think that bitcoin will grow - than you must hodl to be consistent
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
As a beginner in the crypto currency market it will be good for you to trade amount of money you can afford to lose and equally researching for good knowledge of trading crypto currency both technical and fundamental analysis to enable you succeed in trading crypto currency and altcoins.
Trading is too risky,as a beginner you can invest a money in small amount just for experience and determine the techniques in trading site. Knowledge and learnings are important in trading because we're the one who decide and make the decisions so for us not to loss a lot of coins better to analyze the situations.
Activity: 420
I think if you have that much capital you can buy bitcoin after that you can do altcoin trading, but the first thing you do is learn how the movement of rising and falling prices of bitcoin and altcoin occurs, after that you should be able to analyze market conditions, doing manual trading that proved more secure.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
As a beginner in the crypto currency market it will be good for you to trade amount of money you can afford to lose and equally researching for good knowledge of trading crypto currency both technical and fundamental analysis to enable you succeed in trading crypto currency and altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
If you want to be a crypto currency trader,  at first you should do analysis coin market, which coin is very good movement then you must not that coin name and how many move in 24 hour then when coin price dump you must buy on that time and when pupm you must sell. So first time analysis coinmarketcap.
Doing trading is a serious issue because in this case it is inevitable that you may vome to loses and failures and if it would happen you may lose your savings or money so you better be careful. And also as a new starter trader of course you should have equipped with knowledge especially basic knowledge and also you should study the coin your going to trade
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do?

Go on my WSPU2 faucet
Claim WSPU2pts for free
Trade them and try to earn more than the other claimers.

If you are among the claimers who earn the less...better not to try to invest real cash on other trade platforms where you will certaily lose.

If you are among the best earners...then you are ready to try other platforms where you will certainly earn as well.

Good luck.
Activity: 266
Activity: 302
I don't see that having a basic concept or trading. Because of the nature of trading essentially was selling and every sale definitely need an analysis of the market that they are doing the trading. So, if you want to become a trading correct then you should be able to know and understand the trading until analysis. If you are a beginner then do not start with that much amount because you will not be able to predict the market and you will not be able to earn from your investment if you were not having skills in trade
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
for newbie like you if it had that much capital you must learn first what can make the price go up and you should be able to read the conditions of the existing chart so you know the coin what is most suitable for purchase. I recommend better trading manual rather than automatic which is likely to harm you.
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
great platform to start trading its localbitcoin.....then afer you can go to paxful but you have to read all books from bitcoin.org, and dev boad on this forum
as a beginner you should first know their forums for you to be able to do trading so i guess the perfect that you will do is to gain knowledge and thoughts on how to trade, learn on to those who are doing trading or make search in youtube on how to do trading that was the best way to do when you want to trade.
Activity: 280
 if you beginner that is advice to hold bitcoin and buy more bitcoin from down trend it will go increase after some time when market will go to the high trend and makes you able to good profit and it is advised to buy more bitcoin,
Activity: 196
If you want to be a crypto currency trader,  at first you should do analysis coin market, which coin is very good movement then you must not that coin name and how many move in 24 hour then when coin price dump you must buy on that time and when pupm you must sell. So first time analysis coinmarketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: