Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm A Professional Trader, Here's My Strategy - page 18. (Read 21972 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi.
We've noticed a dependency on prices upward above $6500 and volume above recent average.
We also believe sudden downs like today's will bounce back during this week.
We have weekly analysis of Bitcoin prices in videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKwIAy3Ms1s
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
Maxpips, what a great stuff you have got on your site and the little explanation you made here too. I am into FX trading too and I am wondering if you have a telegram group for that? You know, telegram is the modern Speed Post and it's more convenient for passing across information. Kindly pm me that (or put it up here) if you do have.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Good analysis.

Its a suport/resistence trade strategy.

For The actual range market its serves The purposes.

Just keep it simple and you Will do great works
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello All,

In this thread I'm going to detail how I trade Cryptocurrency.

I've been trading Crypto for the past 6 months with pretty decent results.

The strategy I use is based on a culmination of different techniques and knowledge I picked up in my time trading the Forex market, which is what I traded before moving to Crypto at the beginning of the year. 

There are two parts to the strategy.....

The first part is what I use when the a large rise/bull run is taking place - (you can learn how to use this on my site - see below)

And the second part is what I use when the market is slow or ranging/consolidating.

My strategy is simple to trade but requires some explaining, so I'll be posting pics and doing analysis of different trades to help you understand why I took a trade and what you can do to begin doing the same.

Lets get to it.

P.S I've also started a website that has free information on Cryptocurrency trading.

https://www.cryptotradingschoolonline.com/

It's a new site, so there's only a few articles and things on there at the moment, but I'll be adding more articles to it in the near future, including ones that go into more detail on the techniques you'll see me use in this thread, so keep an eye open for them.

Also, if you have any questions you can ask me on the thread or email me at [email protected]

Any knowledge that can be use to open mindset about trading and create real income is really needed. But at this moment many strategy fail and create many stress and bankrupt people. I'll make time to visit the web and see what happen if I follow your strategy, using practice of course.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
I appreciate this. I really want to understand the ins and outs of trading and will appreciate more if there would also be examples for an altcoin biggie. because for the longest time, I have been dependent on crypto signals only to grow tired of it as some radically creates a false hype. this time, I really want to dig deep in trading. Will keep an eye on this thread.
Activity: 201
Merit: 16
Similar situation on Etherium......

Again, watch for a reversal in the buy area. Candlesticks with big wicks and large bullish candlesticks - candles that show a large increase in price - indicate a possible reversal, so keep an eye out for them.

If we see a strong break through the buy area a drop into the next buy area at 166 to 174 is highly likely, as that's the next point where the whale traders - the people who control the price - bought a ton of Etherium.

BTW: A big bullish candlestick has just formed on Bitcoin the 1 hour chart. If we see more of these it's a good sign a reversal is about to take place, so keep watch.

Off to bed, catch you guys tomorrow.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
That's a good initiative. I'll surely tae your learning course. I trade something little although not that much but it'll be goodnfornme to increase my knowledge. Good job.
Okay guys, here's what I'm looking for on BTC......

Today we saw the price drop into a buy area. This area was created by the whale traders buying, and there's a very high chance we could see the price reverse out of it back towards the resistance level either tomorrow or later on this week.

The point you need to be watching is just below the candlestick I've marked with an arrow.

The wick on this candlestick was created by someone - possibly a whale trader- buying Bitcoin. If that's the case, which I think it is, we'll probably see the price reverse soon after it falls below the bottom of the wick. When it falls below I'll be watching the candlesticks to see if they indicate the price is about to reverse and thus, if it's a good time to buy Bitcoin. Multiple candlesticks with big wicks on the bottom will be a good sign, as will large bullish candlesticks that are significantly bigger than the preceding bearish candlestick (I'll show you an example of what I mean by this later).

It's impossible to say what will happen beforehand, so we'll just have to monitor the situation - hopefully it doesn't reverse when I'm bed, that'll be a bummer  Shocked Shocked

Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
I haven't seen anything that would be so useful in this forum for a long time. It looks like a simple and useful strategy and I will surely try it. Thanks for sharing this strategy with us and I hope you will reach the summit you want in the future.
Thanks a lot Harizen, I appreciate it mate Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

~snipped~

Wonderful work mate.

You have a wide range of trading knowledge and good to see that you are sharing it. I browse at your site and all I can say is, you really put an effort making it easy to understand especially for newbies. It's well detailed and doesn't really need an improvement a bit.

Keep it up. :thumbsup:
Hello All,

In this thread I'm going to detail how I trade Cryptocurrency.

I've been trading Crypto for the past 6 months with pretty decent results.

The strategy I use is based on a culmination of different techniques and knowledge I picked up in my time trading the Forex market, which is what I traded before moving to Crypto at the beginning of the year. 

There are two parts to the strategy.....

The first part is what I use when the a large rise/bull run is taking place - (you can learn how to use this on my site - see below)

And the second part is what I use when the market is slow or ranging/consolidating.

My strategy is simple to trade but requires some explaining, so I'll be posting pics and doing analysis of different trades to help you understand why I took a trade and what you can do to begin doing the same.

Lets get to it.

P.S I've also started a website that has free information on Cryptocurrency trading.

https://www.cryptotradingschoolonline.com/

It's a new site, so there's only a few articles and things on there at the moment, but I'll be adding more articles to it in the near future, including ones that go into more detail on the techniques you'll see me use in this thread, so keep an eye open for them.

Also, if you have any questions you can ask me on the thread or email me at [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: