Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm buying alts now - page 11. (Read 25160 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
April 21, 2019, 11:00:24 AM
I think no body can give an absolute answer to this question, the crypto market is unpredictable and that is why even old investors can lose huge sums of their investment. It is a matter of luck. So do your own research and choose some for yourself

Surely. You might have noticed that each time that somebody is going to invest in cryptocurrencies, he is trying to convince others that it is the best time to do it. In reality, he tries to convince himself.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
April 20, 2019, 12:07:43 PM
This thread is months old, but it's still a great time to buy some good altcoins right now.  After watching the market for many months, I have seen many good coins get pounded to the point that they're dirt cheap.  You have to pick the right ones, tho.  ETH, NEO, Dash and some of the other big name ones are screaming buys at the moment.

if u want to take profit, i my opinion no need by coins like BNB, because its already on hype and too big chance to loose. Better buy coins at the deep and too much time was not pumped.
Though your post is nigh incomprehensible, I do recognize you mentioned something about BNB.  Never understood what the big deal is with that one.  Binance is one of the best exchanges out there, but I don't think there is anything special about their coin.

BSV is currently facing many disadvantages when large exchanges are giving a certain date to delisting BSV. You should sell it right before it makes your portfolio down more than 50%.
I agree with this.  Too much uncertainty about its future, and even rumors and innuendo can cripple a coin.  Delisting it from major exchanges could be its death knell.
Activity: 994
Merit: 262
April 20, 2019, 11:50:44 AM
it is the best time to invest in crypto ,only if you are sure of the project not being a scam project before investing,fill your portfolio before it is too late.
Not in everything, I aim to collect as much bitcoins I can, it seems we are moving to new high levels again. I don't know in which altcoin to invest at the moment, they all look terrible now.

just look from the side, no need to hurry, if u have enough bitcoins maybe better moving to fiat later when price rise a bit
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
April 20, 2019, 10:49:52 AM
NEO, ETH and BCH is good altcoins for invest, now you can see BCH make a good jump and the price increase significant.
April 20, 2019, 09:58:47 AM
Investing in altcoins is also a good investment strategies because it is smart for an investor to diversify the portfolio in order to reduce the risk of losing all investment to just a single project or coin. The market has shown green light and gradual growth in the prices of most of the valuable altcoins on the market and this is a good sign that there is an imminent bull market. However, it is good to do a personal study before choosing which altcoin to invest in. Large cap altcoins like ETH, BNB, EOS, are always good choices.

if u want to take profit, i my opinion no need by coins like BNB, because its already on hype and too big chance to loose. Better buy coins at the deep and too much time was not pumped.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
April 19, 2019, 10:59:36 PM
Investing in altcoins is also a good investment strategies because it is smart for an investor to diversify the portfolio in order to reduce the risk of losing all investment to just a single project or coin. The market has shown green light and gradual growth in the prices of most of the valuable altcoins on the market and this is a good sign that there is an imminent bull market. However, it is good to do a personal study before choosing which altcoin to invest in. Large cap altcoins like ETH, BNB, EOS, are always good choices.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
April 19, 2019, 10:54:30 PM
Diversification is a wise choice however don't spread yourself too thin or the ride up won't be nearly as fun.
April 19, 2019, 06:29:32 PM
I have done something crazy right now and gone all in on ARB got also small bags of DGTX, TRX, COSS and a bigger decent sized bag of DTEP. All these are to do with exchanges, so they all have a utility. I do own a small bag of BNB, am holding those for dear life and a little eth and BTC, But I do want to grow more bags before 2020 arrives. I went in mostly all in on ARB as it has humongous upside potential over the coming two to three months and I could also use some of the passive income I earn from there to diversify in other cryptos. I want to get some LTC also soon and some other good coins before the summer if possible.

what kind ARB? Arbit or arbitrage coin? maybe u right, now its too hard do x2. too much ppl in crypto market
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 19, 2019, 06:15:06 PM
I have done something crazy right now and gone all in on ARB got also small bags of DGTX, TRX, COSS and a bigger decent sized bag of DTEP. All these are to do with exchanges, so they all have a utility. I do own a small bag of BNB, am holding those for dear life and a little eth and BTC, But I do want to grow more bags before 2020 arrives. I went in mostly all in on ARB as it has humongous upside potential over the coming two to three months and I could also use some of the passive income I earn from there to diversify in other cryptos. I want to get some LTC also soon and some other good coins before the summer if possible.
April 19, 2019, 06:07:47 PM
Now is the best time to buying altcoins, now is a wise choice, I am sure that the market is growing fast and if you buy now, you can get big profits someday.
I also think that now there is a good chance to take a lot of altcoins that are low and can grow well !

good chance, but what to do when u lost your deposit on previous dump? Huh Wink
Activity: 198
Merit: 2
April 19, 2019, 06:01:18 PM
I think you just made the right decision, buying altcoins can only be the next way to hold your desired btc. Because most times i wonder how on earth can i have a particular amount of money to go buy bitcoin if not exchanging a large amount of invested altcoins into btc.
Go for the IEO and buy enough to secure the next bull market bag.
Activity: 392
April 19, 2019, 05:44:16 PM
Now is the best time to buying altcoins, now is a wise choice, I am sure that the market is growing fast and if you buy now, you can get big profits someday.
I also think that now there is a good chance to take a lot of altcoins that are low and can grow well !
Activity: 406
April 19, 2019, 05:28:07 PM
it is the best time to invest in crypto ,only if you are sure of the project not being a scam project before investing,fill your portfolio before it is too late.
Activity: 490
April 19, 2019, 04:58:58 PM
agree. Currently the price of altcoin is low, which is favorable for owning more altcoin at cheaper prices. hold and wait for good signs from the market. I think this is an investment that will be highly profitable
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Aleph.im
April 19, 2019, 04:38:35 PM
My rule of thumb for my investment basket is checking the BTC dominance and aligning with it. Now around 50% of my investment is on BTC and another half is on other altcoins.

However, I slowly will change this as after positive move of the BTC, altcoins will be pumped.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
April 19, 2019, 03:08:03 PM
I think no body can give an absolute answer to this question, the crypto market is unpredictable and that is why even old investors can lose huge sums of their investment. It is a matter of luck. So do your own research and choose some for yourself
Activity: 644
April 18, 2019, 11:50:30 AM
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
April 18, 2019, 11:41:04 AM
Altcoins Can buy now it's right, but market is not goring so much market can fall below again . After this month observation can buy
Because market going bellow day by day.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
April 18, 2019, 11:35:27 AM
Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.
Year 2019 will be another bear market? Hopefully not.

update
changing my alt coins. to eos, xlm, trx, eth, bch, bsv, waves, metaverse etp, skycoin, bnb, zil
BSV is currently facing many disadvantages when large exchanges are giving a certain date to delisting BSV. You should sell it right before it makes your portfolio down more than 50%.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 18, 2019, 11:12:22 AM
EOS,ETH and METAVERSE is the three perfect altcoins you have invested this year first the EOS is doing grate specially to the gambling industry in which some coins created for this

ETH is also going better and almost touched $200 last week

Metaverse is just there waiting for good movement that i think will happen soon
Pages:
Jump to: