Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm buying alts now - page 12. (Read 25160 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 18, 2019, 10:59:24 AM
I now focus on ethereum and bitcoin.  I think that these are leaders who can be trusted because investments are distributed between them.
I wouldn't invest in Bitcoin now, because I don't think it will bring much growth, it will only set the pace for the market and nothing more.
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
April 18, 2019, 10:04:20 AM
I now focus on ethereum and bitcoin.  I think that these are leaders who can be trusted because investments are distributed between them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 18, 2019, 09:56:46 AM
I think it is the time to buying alts, but you should which one

I invested BCPT and INS token last year but you know, the bear market was killed my investing Smiley I also keep participating several bounty programmes, and keep hodl these
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
April 18, 2019, 09:55:43 AM
I also bought some expecting the raise time
Like EOS https://cmc.io/coins/eos and BAT https://cmc.io/coins/basic-attention-token
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
April 18, 2019, 08:32:59 AM
most of your investment is good. i have different opinions about XLM and BSV. XLM is the same as XRP. they are overconcentrated. their prices are easy to manipulate. the BSV has been downgraded by BINANCE, and there are some big exchanges that will be removed. it won't have a good future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
April 15, 2019, 04:43:10 PM
Buying alts today is a good decision. My belowed alts is that coins a tokens which arrives from IEO. Now it is the most popular trend and people earn good money. Projects which about I heared make at least 2x now.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
April 15, 2019, 03:32:04 PM
in my opinion it is a good decision, with a number of quality altcoins, cheaper prices and my predictions near this month the market will rise again hoping for profit
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
April 15, 2019, 03:17:02 PM
Many altcoins have fallen in price to Bitcoin. Therefore, I think that this will attract buyers and altcoins will be able to quickly recover. I believe in altcoins.

Not only to Bitcoin but also to the dollar and Ethereum. I think it is too early to make any definite conclusions regarding the purchase of altcoins, I believe that it is worth waiting a little before the emergence of a more pronounced transitional trend, and then start purchasing.

It is very good to make sure in advance if the conditions are good so that we will not wait too long to be able to enjoy our investment but if we feel this is the lowest price and if we buy it now it will be more profitable then I think it is not bad as long as we are patient.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 15, 2019, 03:05:16 PM
Sure, good idea to buy altcoins now, especially alts from top10. If I were you I would buy Ethereum and Litecoin as well.
ETH is the best coin to buy now a day, we will have to buy it now as price is really good, there are so many altcoins, so I would suggest you to buy bitcoin and altcoins to buy. As we can see market now a day is not very high but it has potential to rise so within few months we are gona see development, better buy now and hold after investing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
April 15, 2019, 09:06:01 AM
Sure, good idea to buy altcoins now, especially alts from top10. If I were you I would buy Ethereum and Litecoin as well.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
April 15, 2019, 08:39:16 AM
Many altcoins have fallen in price to Bitcoin. Therefore, I think that this will attract buyers and altcoins will be able to quickly recover. I believe in altcoins.

Not only to Bitcoin but also to the dollar and Ethereum. I think it is too early to make any definite conclusions regarding the purchase of altcoins, I believe that it is worth waiting a little before the emergence of a more pronounced transitional trend, and then start purchasing.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 14, 2019, 08:09:05 PM
Your investment is very good and profitable. You did well to invest in BNB before its popularity and publicity.
BNB is the one of the better in recent months without being affected by the situation. As long as binance supports, it will continue well. And now investing some money will return as a good profit.
Activity: 546
April 14, 2019, 07:43:05 PM
thats a smart move and right thing to do now, buy more altcoin and take huge profit later when bull coming.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
April 14, 2019, 07:36:16 PM
I wonder if OP is aware about BSV issue with Binance CEO Changpen Zhao on delisting the coin due to the founder's behavior. Anyway its a good decision to buy Altcoin these days while we are on the progress of the next bullish market!
Activity: 336
April 14, 2019, 05:24:11 PM
Nice altcoins pick you've got, but I'm curious about the fact that skycoin is there,  do you have any insider information about it,  because it seems to be one of the least coin out of all that you've mentioned
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
April 14, 2019, 01:43:28 PM
Your investment is very good and profitable. You did well to invest in BNB before its popularity and publicity.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
April 11, 2019, 04:21:09 PM
yeah it think the same with some guys here, i wait for a fall almost to half of now before the bull runs. so you may wait one more month to buy something. anyway it is my opinion, choise is yours.
Activity: 364
April 11, 2019, 03:33:26 PM
Yes. That's a great idea especially this period where prices are low. There are chances of gaining much profits if you are holding some coins now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
April 10, 2019, 02:41:00 PM
Buying Altcoins now has a prospect since prices have not risen to their maximum.
After the cryptocurrency market begins to grow from the bottom and reaches the top, it will be time to sell your coins at a very good price and get the desired profit.
Activity: 490
April 10, 2019, 02:33:22 PM
If you hold as many coin your chance is bigger. The market is having good signals and maybe the future you are holding will generate more profit for you, long-term investment is also a good choice at the present time.
Pages:
Jump to: