Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm buying alts now - page 46. (Read 25160 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 01, 2019, 05:00:01 PM
I think that now is a good time to invest in alternative coins. Most of them are very cheap. I believe in the growth of the market.
Activity: 406
January 01, 2019, 04:51:50 PM
actually, when crypto prices dropped like now for those who have a lot of capital this is a good time to start investing into altcoins because the hope is that when the market starts to improve we get many profits.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
January 01, 2019, 04:43:00 PM
Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.
Year 2019 will be another bear market? Hopefully not.

I see some strong coins there. Good job! I'm almost all in alts.
Check out TIX. It has new ambassador Kenny G. and new website. That is the one alt to have in 2019.
Keep on buying alts and moon
Activity: 51
January 01, 2019, 04:30:18 PM
In fact, it makes sense to buy an alcoyne in order to sell them profitably in the future, I have been using the private exchange for a long time, they say it is in the top 40. If anyone is interested, I will leave my referral link https://bitebtc.com/?affid=48875
Let's try, I am just glad to read such information, it was always interesting to trade it new
The other day I found out about them that this company ranks the top 40 best exchanges, these are very high results, and every day new tokens are added
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
January 01, 2019, 04:08:46 PM
Although I am surprised that you do not have Ripple, it is advised on this forum in every second topic))
Well, many people do not like ripple especially for investing, I do not invest in ripple, only if in the short term and go out immediately for a long time , I'd better not buy tokens now

I also invested in some of the good currencies in the market why I'm doing this if Bitcoin will not give your hand for me then I trust some of my other investment will helpful for me in any other way so trusting Bitcoin only is not a good idea keeping your eye and some of the other ways will also helpful in sometimes.
Activity: 420
January 01, 2019, 03:42:05 PM
Although I am surprised that you do not have Ripple, it is advised on this forum in every second topic))
Well, many people do not like ripple especially for investing, I do not invest in ripple, only if in the short term and go out immediately for a long time , I'd better not buy tokens now
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
January 01, 2019, 03:36:49 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
January 01, 2019, 03:17:35 PM

it was a nice mix. The altcoins will soon begin to rise. You can profit in 2019. I'm picking up a little altcoin. When it comes to the bull season, I'm going to pay a lot of money. I believe in this. Coin collecting the price of falling coins.
yes, because we know what situations we must do to reverse the situation better, it all depends on us who will determine the success or failure. I believe about our old bull market later, because altcoin needs to raise prices if there are no few opportunities for us to trade. this year's replacement hopefully the bull market will soon arrive.
In any case, I think that we will not have to wait long, because all the forecasts were voiced exactly in January 2019, when cryptocurrency will show good and stable growth.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 03:07:58 PM

it was a nice mix. The altcoins will soon begin to rise. You can profit in 2019. I'm picking up a little altcoin. When it comes to the bull season, I'm going to pay a lot of money. I believe in this. Coin collecting the price of falling coins.
yes, because we know what situations we must do to reverse the situation better, it all depends on us who will determine the success or failure. I believe about our old bull market later, because altcoin needs to raise prices if there are no few opportunities for us to trade. this year's replacement hopefully the bull market will soon arrive.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
January 01, 2019, 02:55:50 PM
Maybe you mean 160 per cent loss metaphorically, because a 160 % loss means the value of your coin is less than zero since 100 % loss is a zero value.In any case, no one can tell if we have seen the end of the continuous drop in the value of alts, otherwise, its a great price to buy most of the alts you mentioned
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
January 01, 2019, 03:05:46 PM
You have a nice list there, other than BCH I would say your list is really good, why would you include BCH in such list! I like the fact that you spread your investment across this much coins, a lot of these coins have great potential so just hold tight and be patient while you are holding, it is not an easy thing.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 01, 2019, 03:05:08 PM
Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.

Most altcoins are down, that is why some investors are buying the dip and saving for the next bull-market. I think the bear-market is beneficial for those who have spare capital. This will give them good income once the market starts recovering. I am trying to buy some good alts, but in small chunks since I only have few capital.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
January 01, 2019, 02:50:00 PM
That is not bad decision. Sure that sooner or later yours choisen coins really good for any portfolio. I think that the owner of profit is the person who ready to wait and keep calm. Sure that such peoples will got their profits.
Activity: 23
January 01, 2019, 02:46:51 PM
In fact, it makes sense to buy an alcoyne in order to sell them profitably in the future, I have been using the private exchange for a long time, they say it is in the top 40. If anyone is interested, I will leave my referral link https://bitebtc.com/?affid=48875
Let's try, I am just glad to read such information, it was always interesting to trade it new
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
January 01, 2019, 02:31:28 PM
Here's a few to list

Investing in altcoins can be either highly profitable or highly loss,so you need to decide you are ready to take that risk,luckily you did so be with the hope of prices to be increased in 2019,hopefully we are not going to see any huge losses further so it maybe a bull run this year.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
January 01, 2019, 02:27:34 PM
Here's a few to list

Hopefully not Smiley I think we will see some nice pumps in the second half of the year, and this is not very important when exactly you enter the market in fact. This matters only if you will need this money soon and can't wait and withstand some possible local dumps.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
January 01, 2019, 02:24:58 PM

Activity: 476
Merit: 41
January 01, 2019, 02:20:08 PM
Good for you, smart people have been buying up the last month.
Alts are especially incredibly cheap now.

But I wonder, why so many different coins?
It seems like you are spreading yourself too thin.
OR course, this reduces risk, but also makes it harder for your portfolio to make huge gains.

My suggestion would be to limit your smart contract coins to only two.
And then have two more beyond that: a total of 4.

Once you make a small gain, you can easily sell off some coins and move that into 4.
Of course, it is up to you, it is just my own opinion on how I would do it.
Activity: 20
January 01, 2019, 02:17:34 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 02:17:30 PM
I wish OP good luck, there will be a huge bull running in the new year, of course, this is also what I hope to see, I have been trapped in a bear market for a long time and suffered heavy losses, if the bear market continues, this Definitely will make me desperate.
Pages:
Jump to: