Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm buying alts now - page 49. (Read 25160 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 04:31:02 AM
If there are still no good projects in the market in 2019, then the bear market may still continue because investors are reluctant to invest in markets and tokens that have no potential for a long time.
Activity: 1190
January 01, 2019, 04:19:55 AM
If you buy now maybe it's a good step. Many altcoins are now good and potentially in the future the altcoin prices will rise. One of them is litecoin, Waves, Ethereum, Ripple and many others. Therefore, if you buy an altcoin, it is indeed very good now.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 01, 2019, 02:28:28 AM
Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.
Year 2019 will be another bear market? Hopefully not.
Altcoins are good investments most especially if we have got good coins depending on our choices, timing and patience. I think those lists are good so expect also good return with those coins. If you bought them during dip you are far from 160% loss. Market is not always in red but whatever condition we had like green or red it is still a good opportunity for all of us in this cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
January 01, 2019, 02:27:44 AM
I am buying alts also and have picked out a few from your list to hold into the next bull market. I am adding a few of the 2018 ICO coins to the list as many have lost over 90% of their original listing price during the bear market but in this instance focusing on coins that back real-world products such as ELEC and TFD
Choose the best Altcoin, you must understand the price shift in the market so you can buy and get satisfactory results. holding coins must be patient, tough, smart in facing prices up and down.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
January 01, 2019, 02:15:43 AM
I'm buying altcoins right now that i think these are the most profitable for 2019, i felt that in 2019 most of the altcoins is gonna be shown the right prices in the market. Hopefully it will happen because i had buy more altcoins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
January 01, 2019, 01:52:09 AM
I am buying alts also and have picked out a few from your list to hold into the next bull market. I am adding a few of the 2018 ICO coins to the list as many have lost over 90% of their original listing price during the bear market but in this instance focusing on coins that back real-world products such as ELEC and TFD
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
January 01, 2019, 01:51:38 AM
There are definitely a lot of good alt coins on sale now. Smart to take advantage of these prices
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
January 01, 2019, 01:49:19 AM
good choice, you have lots of altcoins in your wallet. I think the beginning of the year is the beginning of the rise of altcoins on the market, hopefully this is true. given that the previous year Altcoin had a difficult time, of course there will be times when the altcoin rises again. I am sure of that
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 01, 2019, 01:37:39 AM
Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.
I also think that investing in altcoin is a good opportunity. Almost all token prices are very low. Most people and expect a bull market in 2019.
Activity: 588
January 01, 2019, 12:43:33 AM
Looks like all of altcoins in your list are top of altcoins. I think it's good choice. I also buy a part of my funds and will buy more if it still goes down. Best wishes to us in new year. Happy New Year everyone.  
copper member
Activity: 112
January 01, 2019, 12:33:58 AM
Well, you bought the right coins I see. Those coins are those that I buy in trading platforms like binance and bitfinex. Actually they're not really bad as they provide me some profits when they are uptrend.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
January 01, 2019, 12:01:40 AM
look like most of the them is top 100 altcoins, as I know that most of them is a potential altcoins and just wait for market pump, price also is cheap now, I'm interested that how much did you invest? Anyway a common mistake for beginner cryptocurrency investors is joining what is known as a "pump and dump" group, you should avoid these types of places at all costs.
Activity: 322
I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC
December 31, 2018, 10:33:44 PM
Here's a few to list

Good that you can research and create a strong portfolio.
Do you teach your friends about crypto investing?
I suggest you to recommend CoinBundle platform.
On this platform, instead of researching/choosing which coins to add onto portfolio, you research about which already done portfolio to buy.
The top 20 coins can be bough on the top 20 bundle, and other coins can be bough on other bundles.
Conservative is the best for newbies, while emerging/aggressive haves more coins and needs more care. There are also Coinbasic bundle (based on CoinBase, but improved/more profitable) and Halal (compliant with Islamic Finance), and custom are also coming, enabling you to sell bundles and earn commission when it is bough.
Try CB and tell us what do you think about, or recommend to friends
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
December 31, 2018, 10:00:57 PM
Here's a few to list

Checking some of it and I must say you are holding coins that has potential this 2019 but unless there is a bull run coming and majority of the coins regain their all-time price, it will not materialize just make sure you can hold it long enough.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
December 31, 2018, 09:34:41 PM
I've bought ethereum and I'm ready for hardfork later. it's a good moment to buy another coin, not just ethereum. eos waves and etc
etc will also face hardfork, I think prices will rise. still not too late to buy.
By this movement you can see that great coins are really preparing for something big and its good to buy these giant coins now to join the party. That’s a good decision to invest now and be ready for the risk, don’t think that 2019 will be a bear market again, let’s be more positive and confident that bulls will come again.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
December 31, 2018, 09:17:38 PM
Here's a few to list

I see some good altcoins that you buy. The good thing is that they're so cheap that you can literally purchase huge amount and be a so called 'Bagholder'. I think you know the secret that if the price continue to fall then its either you buy more or continue to hold.

Let's see what 2019 brings. I'm sure that everyone is very positive and optimistic that we can see a good bounce, not necessarily all-time-high but some sort of reversal to bring back the confidence of investors again.
Activity: 600
December 31, 2018, 09:08:50 PM
for me if you buy an altcoin now for me it's a good idea you can get more profits in the future, because now the price is still not expensive, so I believe the altcoin price will increase again.
Activity: 182
December 31, 2018, 08:58:52 PM
I think now is also a good opportunity to buy altcoins now, because now the price is still cheap, so you will get a lot of profits by waiting for a higher price.
Activity: 504
December 31, 2018, 08:57:26 PM
I think buying alt today is a good strategy to get immediate income because the altcoin might soon rise and we might be able to make it if we would buy today and survive. But we also need to choose a good altcoin to hold because some of the other altcoins are really bad for long-term holding.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 31, 2018, 08:54:00 PM
we can confirm it at least at the end of January to mid-year. for today the market is still the same, so we can't conclude. but buying coins like ripple and stellar is the right decision.
Pages:
Jump to: