Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm buying alts now - page 48. (Read 25160 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1
January 01, 2019, 09:14:47 AM
Collect coins that have potential and this will bring you luck, with the various altcoins you have then you can make for a few coins so that it reduces a lot of risk.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 01, 2019, 08:57:12 AM
That`s a good decision if you want to earn more money or if you want to become a rich man someday because as we can see, all business man has the opportunity to become a rich, and to be a trader here in the crypto world is like a businessman that you can earn more there.

Good luck.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
January 01, 2019, 07:58:23 AM
It is a good idea to buy altcoins now that they are low. Smart people but now, others will buy when it is not cheap and it will be too late for them. Some will even rebuy what they sold at lower price. Such is the market and the sentiment of the people.

As much dip happens in market one should continue buying the coins as higher you buy at lower price means more money you will earn during the rise when that happens and it will be big as it will fly like anything since a it’s being low from quite a long now and hopefully new year means new high.
Activity: 560
January 01, 2019, 07:51:16 AM
Invest only what you can afford. It means it will make your life upside down if your investment sinks. As far as investment concerns at this point of time when the market is down with all coins going down significantly in prices, you have taken a good decision. As the year of 2019 is said to be a good year for cryptocurrency, investment is good. I am also planning to add to my portfolios. Especially ripple.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
January 01, 2019, 07:30:24 AM
How much money do you spend to buy that many altcoins? If you only have a little bit of it I think it's not good, the profit you get isn't worth the capital you spend. Distribution of capital is indeed good, but if too much investment you choose is not good either. It's better that you only choose 3 altcoins, which in your opinion is very potential, especially ETH, which will soon be on hardfork, I guess that will give you a lot of profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
January 01, 2019, 07:29:55 AM
I believe that the bull season will begin in 2019. I just can't tell you exactly which day to start. That's why I buy altcoins to invest. Because in the bull season most of the altcoins price rises more than the bitcoin. Therefore, I choose the altcoins in my long-term investments to make more profit.
Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 01, 2019, 07:25:14 AM
It is a good idea to buy altcoins now that they are low. Smart people but now, others will buy when it is not cheap and it will be too late for them. Some will even rebuy what they sold at lower price. Such is the market and the sentiment of the people.
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
January 01, 2019, 07:09:58 AM
A good investment portfolio, the most important thing is that you are diversifying! I advise you to look at the very promising coin of 2019-2020, this is KIN! I think this will be a sensation in the world of cryptocurrency!
Activity: 630
January 01, 2019, 07:01:22 AM
It's good to have diversity right now, it is hard to predict which ones are going to succeed in 2019. I notice a lack of privacy coins which you should add to your basket, pivx is good but not as well recognised as the bigger privacy coins like zcash and monero
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 01, 2019, 06:42:27 AM
Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.
Year 2019 will be another bear market? Hopefully not.
waw, you have many types of altcoins. That's great but isn't it too risky?
Yes I also hope that 2019 is not another bear market and I hope a bull run will occur.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
January 01, 2019, 06:27:29 AM
Honestly, you don't buy bitcoin on your investment, it's very regrettable. I only heard and read information that in 2019 there are many altcoins that will not have a price, they call it shitcoin. Hopefully, the coins you buy are not included in shitcoin, or maybe you can change them back to sell some and exchange them to bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
January 01, 2019, 06:07:19 AM
We don't know when the best time to buy in, but if you buy try to buy just few coin i mean few type coin, so you can easily manage your investment, if you buy a lot of type of coin probably you could miss the best time to sell. But if you have different opinion it's your call
Activity: 406
January 01, 2019, 05:59:19 AM
This is not investment advice but if ever there was a time to buy, it is now. But do not enter the market for the entire deposit.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
January 01, 2019, 05:40:28 AM
My opinion partly coincides with yours, I also made a bet on altcoins. However, I do not expect any positive results before 2020.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
January 01, 2019, 05:40:10 AM
Many of the altcoins you buy are good, like Neo. ETH. Eos, these crypto are also stored in my wallet because I think their technology is very good and the team is very powerful.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 01, 2019, 05:36:24 AM
These are great choices of altcoins to be invested with this year. There are multiple good news and indication of market recovery this year but still, bearish market is always on the line specially if there will be a bad news or type of hacking that may bring down the market. Most investors had enough of the bears last year and there will be millions of new players incoming this year for sure so a greener market is inevitable.
Activity: 1358
January 01, 2019, 05:18:00 AM
oh you bought many altcoins I hope that bear market will never happen this year so let's stay positive for 2019 and hopefully bull market will come.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
January 01, 2019, 05:10:55 AM
Start the year right by investing in alts and just be patient. The market will surely recover but it has no time table on when will it happen. In my opinion, you should atlest cut down your choices so that you can focus on your investment more.
Activity: 377
January 01, 2019, 05:01:18 AM
Collect altcoins to get future profits and manage wisely so that you continue to benefit. Your decision is good to be able to collect altcoins and later can make you continue to play in the market so that you can gain profits.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
January 01, 2019, 04:52:00 AM
Well it's brave choice... still Holding and investing to cryptocurrency even it reached its lowest price (in some cryptos) if the market is in bull again you'll earn a lot but if not at least you're ready to face your circumstances because most of the investors here (probably new) are always ranting ans crying about what happened to their investments.

Well good luck to your 2019! Happy HODLING!
Pages:
Jump to: