Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm dumping my coins because.. - page 3. (Read 8233 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 10
January 19, 2021, 03:31:19 PM
I usually not dumping coins that I eared from the Bounty campaign because some projects can take a long time to be listed but you need to be patient. When I think the price of the listed coin has been reached the desired value then I prepared to sell. I don't think dumping idea is a good idea. You need to hold at least 40%-50% to see what happens in the next.
Activity: 252
Merit: 29
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 04, 2021, 11:20:42 AM
I'm usually a holder I still coins and tokens I've got from Bounty campaign just like the two of the just recent projects I've participated in I'm still holding both of them but there are instances in the past that I dump my coins/tokens  because
The coin is not progressing and I want to buy coins that has more potential.

So what is or are your reason why you are dumping your coin?
I dump tokens and coins I got from bounties because they mostly don't keep good value, after some time the tokens will lose value either because bounty hunters sold their shares or the investors decide to sell too, it's very dangerous to hold tokens earned from bounties
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
January 04, 2021, 10:50:54 AM
different holder might have with decision as keeping or releasing token on returns with work of evaluation, as referring one of option to gains with chance as ordering position while managing extent on terms of trading to collect minimum number of target with plan on crypto finance.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
January 04, 2021, 09:51:40 AM
why i am dumping my coins. for me is simple, the coin did not have a good progress in its development, and the price tended to fall and the volume was small, so I sold the coin. Of course I am dumping these coins to buy other coins with more potential, I am a bounty hunter if I get a coin that has no price at the market and after waiting for no progress, I better sell it. In addition, I dump coins when I am in urgent need of money immediately for my daily needs
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
December 24, 2020, 01:28:17 PM
If ever you have plenty of coins and you are holding them because you are hoping they may pump soon, start analyzing each one of it already. You might probably just wasting your time holding some of your coins when in fact, they are already dead or have no chances of pumping anymore. Maybe if you would dump most of it, you might atleast earn some profit from it which is much better than having no profit at all. Be smart and wise with the coins you are buying so that your time and effort would be paid back in the future.
Activity: 148
Merit: 2
December 24, 2020, 09:25:36 AM
I think if you buy gold coins knowing the right way, then maybe you don't have to throw away your coins anymore. I bought some coins from my wallet and I bought them again and again so I don't lose much there. So what is the future of a coin? Then you don't have to throw away your coins anymore. And now that Bitcoin has pumped a lot, there is a lot of risk. Thanks everyone stay well

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
December 24, 2020, 08:06:47 AM
Some of the coins I currently have in my wallet are in my profiled dump.
Because I didn't research and buy those coins very much.
And that's why I'm a little lost.
Activity: 118
Merit: 6
December 24, 2020, 05:13:48 AM
No one in this market can ever say when and how to dump and pump. I buy when I see a pump pumping and I can't even say that the coin has to be discarded but it may be that the coin will give you something good. Like I held some DIA coins then its value was 1.53. But now it costs 1.19 $ so think about what you should do. However, it is not like throwing away some coins, those coins can always give good profit.
Activity: 910
https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg
December 24, 2020, 01:48:45 AM
from experience, most new tokens have a very high value at first but after a few days they will experience a dump, maybe many of us believe in the project if the price will be pumped in the future but in fact 90% of tokens held for the long term will actually continue to experience dumps and even die, which is the reason why I don't like to hold new tokens for the long term, I prefer to exchange them in altcoins more feasible
Activity: 616
December 23, 2020, 07:35:46 PM
I'm usually a holder I still coins and tokens I've got from Bounty campaign just like the two of the just recent projects I've participated in I'm still holding both of them but there are instances in the past that I dump my coins/tokens  because

The case is the same as me, the coins and tokens that I got from the Bounty campaign, I kept for a long time hoping that the coin or token would go up in price because the price at that time was very low, but what happened to the coin or token was not worth it at all, you selling the coin or token is the best decision rather than getting nothing.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
December 23, 2020, 05:32:24 PM
the reason I sold the tokens I just got from the bounty was because they were slow in development and the lack of project updates/does not fit the roadmap and what I noticed was that usually such projects would not last long (I just don't want hold tokens that are going to be trash), this is from the experience I have experienced
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
December 23, 2020, 03:47:24 PM

I always try to hold my coins and constantly monitoring the market if this is worth to hold or not before I sell it. But if the project is promising, then I choose to hold the coins and wait to have a good profit from it.

We do have our own decisions when it comes to our holdings neither we do go for long term or we do go for short term as long we do gain then its up to someone neither they decide to take profit or not.
Its your money therefore you do have the full rights or control on how you would gonna do with that neither you do dump or would tend to hold.No one can stop you since we are the only ones who could
able to see if we do make profits or not towards our own portfolio.Dumping your coins in profits is always been a good decision but dumping your coins just because you do panic sell then
thats the worst decision that you would ever made.Primary target is to make money or profits.
Activity: 573
Merit: 30
December 23, 2020, 02:47:14 PM
To know if to sell a token especially the one earned from bounty depends on what you expect of the project in the nearest future. And one should look at the team's resilience about the project development. Most hunters like you have dumped so many bounty earnings good enough to change their financial status just because they can't be patient for the project to boom.
Don't get me wrong, there are also many projects one has to dump almost immediately they're listed on the exchange. You just have to rely on your own personal conviction to know what to decide.
Activity: 412
December 21, 2020, 11:56:56 AM
The same to you.beside I participate in projects to receive altcoins because I have no money. so I usually sell them early because I have to have daily living expenses. It is the downside when the Altcoins increase in price I have sold them out.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 21, 2020, 10:11:13 AM

That is a legitimate reason to dump your coins/tokens since without progress or even future developments for that platform, there would be no value increase that would be seen for that platform. Dumping your coin at your preferred value is another reason on why users dump their tokens since some of them personally decided that some of these tokens would not progress anymore.
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
December 21, 2020, 10:01:46 AM

You were right sometimes it's much better to sell those coins that was not progressing at all and invest to something that you would take profit in the future. Well another reason of mine why I am dumping some of my coins was to cut losses sometimes I choose to accept losses rather than to further damage my whole investment.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
December 21, 2020, 09:52:08 AM
Dumping my coins is a weird choice that i sometimes take when:
- The developers are acting in a weird way, not getting involved with the community or just ignoring the whole project.
- The project itself is trash, not going to meet the criteria requested by the community and won't achieve alot of milestones.
- The markets that the developers are going to list their coin/token in, it just let us know whether they are really having an interest in going wild or not.
- The aims, the roadmap, the protocol and the blockchain itself aren't serious enough or not developed in a proper way.
Activity: 1064
Combo Network
December 21, 2020, 09:39:51 AM
If the project is still running and has good fundamentals, I think something like dump coins is wrong,
because fundamentals are important for crypto projects, but if you are not a holder,
then selling coins at any price is very reasonable, and it does happen in trader.
Activity: 983
December 21, 2020, 08:48:33 AM
I have some tokens of bounty projects and i am holding these tokens . one of the project is listed on small exchange and price is not good for sell so i am waiting for the price to go in cents then i think about selling . till that time i hold .
As long as the token is not listed on a medium exchange or a large exchange, then don't expect the price to be good or good, because new tokens from bounties listed on small exchanges will have no interest, so it will be very difficult to increase the price.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
December 21, 2020, 08:44:07 AM
I am used to trade coins from hunting but I hold of course and my holdings are a bit special for me because I analyse the projects and it's potential .The coins have the probability I hold them and trade the left.

I stopped being sentimental about the coins I spent a lot of time studying and even participating in discussions about. Testing wallets, testing features, and being active. Those coins mostly never worked out and I hung on to them for a while because of all that sunk cost policy,,, but I am happy I made the call to ditch most of them over the last 2 years. Not worth the time!
Pages:
Jump to: