Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm giving 100% ROI away to anyone who thinks pirate is a fraud - page 13. (Read 102970 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 500
Doesn't the title of this thread say you'd be giving 100% interest to "anyone" who thought pirate was a fraud, not just the owner of this particular address?
He did by doubling the numbers in the spreadsheet.

At some point, a scammer is going to find himself having scammed someone who isn't afraid of violence and has access to a couple grand in airfare.  It isn't a question of if, it's a question of when.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Now that the self-important scumbag has lost will he now STFU?  

No way.
We got a week and a half of that, "wanna bet" shit out of his mouth
Now we get a month of "I followed through, you are all dumb"

absolutely no reason why he shouldnt be perma-banned for this scam
the sooner the better
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
I will make a statement regarding this matter on behalf of Bitcoin Magazine and it's publisher Bittalk Media Ltd.

However, please do allow me some time to consult all the affected stakeholders. It might take a few days.

Understood and prudent.  
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
rippleFanatic
No, I'm pretty sure if anyone is learning a lesson right now, it's the loud mouths who were attacking Pirate investors for being "ignorant". I guess they too are getting a dose of their own medicine!

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I paid the bet already as described in my thread.
Maybe. But you wrote it in a way ONLY YOU understood - no one else.
I didn't take part in the bet. I didn't put any money into pirate's business. But now I know I will never do ANY business with you.

The only lesson you taught the community was that you are not a reliable business partner.

+1

He also claimed he did this bet to shut up a bunch of trolls ( or whatever term he used ).  

+1 yeah he should
donator
Activity: 543
Doesn't the title of this thread say you'd be giving 100% interest to "anyone" who thought pirate was a fraud, not just the owner of this particular address?
He did by doubling the numbers in the spreadsheet.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000
My money; Our Bitcoin.
I paid the bet already as described in my thread.
Maybe. But you wrote it in a way ONLY YOU understood - no one else.
I didn't take part in the bet. I didn't put any money into pirate's business. But now I know I will never do ANY business with you.

The only lesson you taught the community was that you are not a reliable business partner.

+1

He also claimed he did this bet to shut up a bunch of trolls ( or whatever term he used ).  

legendary
Quote from Matthew Wright at 18 Minutes in:
http://www.donkdown.com/media/DDRadio-2012_08_22_19_00_07.mp3

"The most important part of this is to get people to realize that they represent Bitcoin with everything they do"

Matthew,  you should be ashamed.

+1

I agree. He even talked about execution of businesses by bad mouthing them. Well his whole presence is going to execute businesses he is associated with.

He may be worse for this community than PIRATE.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!

"The most important part of this is to get people to realize that they represent Bitcoin with everything they do"

Yeah seriously

I guess I won't be purchasing that subscription to bitcoin magazine

or buying an ellet
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056
Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com
I will make a statement regarding this matter on behalf of Bitcoin Magazine and it's publisher Bittalk Media Ltd.

However, please do allow me some time to consult all the affected stakeholders. It might take a few days.

+1
Activity: 633
legendary
Oh right you sure showed them by lying

Citation needed.

No. I disagree. NO citation needed.

There is enough evidence floating on this forum that will pummel you and any business you associate yourself with.

You talk about execution on Micon's talk show and yet you pull a stunt like this that will likely kill bitcoin magazine and any other businesses you associated yourself with.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

LOL  Cheesy

Oh wait nevermind here is your citation in your own voice: http://www.donkdown.com/media/DDRadio-2012_08_22_19_00_07.mp3
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
*grasping at straws*

As much as I'd like to agree with you on -something-, you're looking like the person this bet was for so I guess I better let you go through the butthurt process alone. Thanks for participating!

wow, you are a piece of shit.  So is anyone involved with you either through business or trying explaining your scam as logical.

Fuck off scammer.
vip
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1105

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
-

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
If I lose the bet, you get 20BTC sent to that address (13dSK4663Ts7j2PwHS1eUVjycKLBwx7PJM). If you lose, you'll need to send 20BTC to my address.

for anything other than the better getting 20btc, wouldn't you have to be more explicit?  (e.g., 20btc will be sent..; you get: 20btc sent to; etc.)

Stop trying to reason with stupid.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Oh right you sure showed them by lying

Citation needed.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
*grasping at straws*

As much as I'd like to agree with you on -something-, you're looking like the person this bet was for so I guess I better let you go through the butthurt process alone. Thanks for participating!
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
LOL in my book you are ATLAS #2.

IIRC, Mathew and Atlas had a 'thing' a while ago.  Late night rap sessions about what it's like to have mental problems or some such.  But they had a falling out and broke it off.  My conjecture is that they have similar psychological maladies, but Mathew is at his core a decent person whereas Ortega is a classic sociopathic dirtbag (who just happens to know libertarian philosophy backward and forward...)

legendary
You did not pay the bet, you are a scammer

According to which law? I paid already. Please see earlier posts. Thanks!

Right as we all were betting just numbers and not actual bitcoins.

Nice try.

I already paid 20 BTC for each entry as described in the bet thread. I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.

Keep playing word games. Theymos himself saw right through your bullshit.

Keep dodging.

You talk about lessons learned or teaching people lessons but i'm not you've accomplished anything but destroying your own reputation and name as well as affecting others who work closely with you.
Pages:
Jump to: