Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm giving 100% ROI away to anyone who thinks pirate is a fraud - page 33. (Read 102982 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Matthew, please increase my earlier wager to:

250BTC
18pChH7Mf8DjP5Vxxva8R4UxRT22eMZd2j
"Only Live Once"

Yessir!
donator
Activity: 826
Merit: 1060
Matthew, please increase my earlier wager to:

250BTC
18pChH7Mf8DjP5Vxxva8R4UxRT22eMZd2j
"Only Live Once"
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Paraipan, I thought that for a couple of days.  When I got around to reading some from Matthew, Goat, Pirate, and others, I have come to disagree.

Yeah and we should believe you. Now i remember why I had you on ignore, for "defending" me like you did when I complained against bitcoinica, honestly  Kiss

My comment was a levelheaded expression of an opinion. I wasn't arguing with you. I think that this isn't a rigged bet, but your incendiary remark seemed to suggest otherwise.

Defend you? I think I made a lame joke about you once.

Troll on, my friend.
Paraipan, I thought that for a couple of days.  When I got around to reading some from Matthew, Goat, Pirate, and others, I have come to disagree.

Yeah and we should believe you. Now i remember why I had you on ignore, for "defending" me like you did when I complained against bitcoinica, honestly  Kiss

@mattew to me you don't have to prove anything, I was trolling your thread a little with my morning coffee, sorry, I will be around

You just reinstilled my faith in why I made this bet in the first place. Good on you mate. Cheers.

Matthews either got stones like trombones or some inside info but either way
this just makes things more interesting  Cheesy

i will raise my stakes to  250 from 100  

1HMNpyKHTeeneTkjvAzM2j6zYY8kY9VZPr

in for a penny ,in for a pound ........

Accepted.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Matthews either got stones like trombones or some inside info but either way
this just makes things more interesting

i will raise my stakes to  250 from 100  

1HMNpyKHTeeneTkjvAzM2j6zYY8kY9VZPr

in for a penny ,in for a pound ........
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
Paraipan, I thought that for a couple of days.  When I got around to reading some from Matthew, Goat, Pirate, and others, I have come to disagree.

Yeah and we should believe you. Now i remember why I had you on ignore, for "defending" me like you did when I complained against bitcoinica, honestly  Kiss

@mattew to me you don't have to prove anything, I was trolling your thread a little while taking my morning coffee, sorry, I will be around
Matthew, you want us to believe you're betting 10 000 btc that Pirate won't default without knowing anything more than the average joe of the forum? Smiley
Can you prove you have this 10 000btc in the blockchain?

The beauty of bitcoin Smiley

He will not prove shit, because he doesn't have the coins.

Wanna bet? I'll bet you 10,000BTC that I have 10,000BTC. Put your money where your mouth is. This will be the easiest money I ever made.

If I prove I have 10,000BTC, then you will need to pay me 10,000BTC. Deal?
Paraipan, I thought that for a couple of days.  When I got around to reading some from Matthew, Goat, Pirate, and others, I have come to disagree.
legendary
Matthew, you want us to believe you're betting 10 000 btc that Pirate won't default without knowing anything more than the average joe of the forum? Smiley

Wanna bet?

Haha, you're funny  Cheesy

Wanna bet? I'll bet you 10,000BTC that I have 10,000BTC. Put your money where your mouth is. This will be the easiest money I ever made.

legendary

He will not prove shit, because he doesn't have the coins. Mattew always knows something we don't, that's proven, so this is easy money for him or this trenton guy is 10 thousand coins short, just saying.
Activity: 378
what was the point of this thread? shut up and put your money where your mouth is?
Increasing to 65 BTC, if I may do so. 137kcYJSmoEzhVoMMXZs6SdDLw8Q6wRudp (same address)

That's all of the coins I have that are not loaned out at the moment, plus some unspent USD I have at gox. Every last drop.

I've never been a betting man until now. But this is free money.

Matthew, if you would like, I am willing to put these coins in escrow. I believe I have not done a forum transaction of this size before. Team Ponzi, here we go.

Accepted.

OK. Here is my bet:
50 BTC
1MFjaqcbxNnkoih7QhM8DG2aQPKFWMd8sm

Accepted.
Activity: 504
Someone needs to take micon up on his 500000BTC bet
Increasing to 65 BTC, if I may do so. 137kcYJSmoEzhVoMMXZs6SdDLw8Q6wRudp (same address)

That's all of the coins I have that are not loaned out at the moment, plus some unspent USD I have at gox. Every last drop.

I've never been a betting man until now. But this is free money.

Matthew, if you would like, I am willing to put these coins in escrow. I believe I have not done a forum transaction of this size before. Team Ponzi, here we go.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
OK. Here is my bet:
50 BTC
1MFjaqcbxNnkoih7QhM8DG2aQPKFWMd8sm
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
I will regret my bet either way: either because of not betting the max, or because of loosing the money...
still don't want to put in another 2k$... it's just such an untraditional investment
Since Matt will be locking the thread in 24 hours

Really?

I believe so. I am not 100% sure yet. Things aren't looking good.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
Since Matt will be locking the thread in 24 hours

Really?
Increasing to 40 BTC. -- 137kcYJSmoEzhVoMMXZs6SdDLw8Q6wRudp

And that's about 20 percent of my BTC. Mouth, meet money.

HB

Accepted.
Pages:
Jump to: