Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm giving 100% ROI away to anyone who thinks pirate is a fraud - page 49. (Read 102982 times)

legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
could somebody willing to proxy bets please post a public address and his rate?
highly appreciated, many thanks!

I've already explained to you to do that in PM. I am also aware that numerous people have already PMed you with their offers. What's your game?

no game - just never read my PM's... please be aware that not everybody is a native English speaking first hour bitcoin enthusiastic crypto nerd day trader.

many thanks nevertheless!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Can I just bet on general confusion and strife. Like if anyone anywhere is upset, I win. Can I book this bet? In this thread?

Regardless of who wins or loses, someone will be upset. I can't take that bet.  Cheesy
Damn, my first thought was to bet that you wouldn't take the bet, too late.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Can I just bet on general confusion and strife. Like if anyone anywhere is upset, I win. Can I book this bet? In this thread?

Regardless of who wins or loses, someone will be upset. I can't take that bet.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1016
Strength in numbers
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Think Matthew will not default on this bet?  

Put your money where your mouth is.  

A)
I'm willing to give you an extra 50% extra on your money (you get your bet back +50%) if indeed everybody on this list is satisfied with their payout from Matthew.  As insurance for this bet I will put 10% of your coins aside in case I run away, so you will at least get 10% back (before the 50%).

B)
To hedge you can make a bet against this bet.  I am willing to give you 100% extra on your money if not everybody who bets on bet A is satisfied.  

To bet, post here a unique amount with your username and return address, and which bet (A or B), and send your coins to

1HS19u8ptdomn2j89hjsYifBDRvjPvi1W9

How exactly is that off-topic? The credibility of the bookkeeper is more than relevant to betting or not?

It confuses the initial post and the reasons for the bet. It belongs in another thread. You wouldn't start advertising a service in someone else's thread would you? This is a similar situation.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
Think Matthew will not default on this bet?  

Put your money where your mouth is.  

A)
I'm willing to give you an extra 50% extra on your money (you get your bet back +50%) if indeed everybody on this list is satisfied with their payout from Matthew.  As insurance for this bet I will put 10% of your coins aside in case I run away, so you will at least get 10% back (before the 50%).

B)
To hedge you can make a bet against this bet.  I am willing to give you 100% extra on your money if not everybody who bets on bet A is satisfied.  

To bet, post here a unique amount with your username and return address, and which bet (A or B), and send your coins to

1HS19u8ptdomn2j89hjsYifBDRvjPvi1W9

How exactly is that off-topic? The credibility of the bookkeeper is more than relevant to betting or not?
55.26928373 BTC
1EzdZBu6DJUqScXFbRYbTXPqTcXNAUKAxc

This is a classic ponzi scheme.  Anyone who believes otherwise is completely delusional.  Betting the remaining contents of my first wallet.

edit: checked full wallet contents, updated amount.

5 BTC

13JaKxN5mnR9sasWfSt69YrtxxxUF9Fqzo

Greetz

Bets acknowledged.

50 BTC
14HbNLDqGvRgWQNX5PdNqQGd2TVTjsxxdG

I don't think he's able to pay anything back.

Better has proven established account, bet acknowledged.
donator
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010
Parental Advisory Explicit Content
5 BTC

13JaKxN5mnR9sasWfSt69YrtxxxUF9Fqzo

Greetz

I've already explained to you to do that in PM. I am also aware that numerous people have already PMed you with their offers. What's your game?
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
Activity: 672
Merit: 258
https://cryptassist.io
55.26928373 BTC
1EzdZBu6DJUqScXFbRYbTXPqTcXNAUKAxc

This is a classic ponzi scheme.  Anyone who believes otherwise is completely delusional.  Betting the remaining contents of my first wallet.

edit: checked full wallet contents, updated amount.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
50 BTC
14HbNLDqGvRgWQNX5PdNqQGd2TVTjsxxdG

I don't think he's able to pay anything back.
donator
Activity: 668
Now, Matthew's rules permit pirateat40 to bet.  I wonder if he will, or if Matthew will disallow it. Wink
99 BTC
1Desy2xSRQyz96c8Rfk2czAgVbWgzNhkMJ
I LOVE PIRATE

100 BTC
1Etcbqx8crVjp3dqTC6zedv963mv5mc5ev
he's runnin

Connection between both users has been made and risk level is extremely high. Neither user has bothered returning messages and other thread activity of a 150BTC loan a day before this thread was made raises some doubts. My own personal opinion is that they are probably scammers. I'll have to deny the bet on those grounds.
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
Thanks for the tip in the Macbook thread. If you win the bet, consider this a reward for saving me from possibly getting scammed there.

10 BTC
1EbmRs3iBGcKJPoprSa4Vqkat6HizqgGet

This coming from a former small PPT invester and someone who met pirate in person( I bought a 5970 from him locally back in October 2011).   I became a little suspicious when he opened up investments to everyone and offered to meet people at defcon. It seemed like a last ditch effort to gather as many coins as possible before an imminent closure. People scam others all the time without the veil of anonymity, and they sometimes end up in jail. In the case of stolen bitcoins, I'm not sure how easy it would be to prosecute someone...

I really hope for the sake of the community that I'm wrong and pirate pays everyone back.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I'm surprised the bets haven't amounted to much.

I'm not.   People are all talk.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
10BTC
13QsGcRd7obiMtY81MnUGcM1HdmsDMpmXn
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
2BTC  payback address: 1ARqxjKPiXfpSH5MjW8j19qM8VXq4z6Fsg
I'll do 10.  I don't believe we'll see a default, but I'm willing to give Matthew a few coins as a thank you for offering this up.  If the shit does hit the fan, my signature address is fine.

Bet acknowledged.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
I'm surprised the bets haven't amounted to much. Perhaps someone knows something I don't. I still doubt the price fluctuations have been enough to get all the coins he needs. The fact that he's closing and still needs to manipulate the market to me means that he decided to shutdown before he had all the coins he needed (someone please correct me if I have the timeline wrong).

Or maybe there has been so much FUD flying you're just seeing ghosts.  Anyway, let's not get into who is and isn't manipulating whom.  This thread is for bets.
Pages:
Jump to: