Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm giving 100% ROI away to anyone who thinks pirate is a fraud - page 44. (Read 102982 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
100 BTC
13dSK4663Ts7j2PwHS1eUVjycKLBwx7PJM
greed

Accepted!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
please quote me and accept my bet
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
Matthew -- if this is going to ruin you financially...I don't want to take your money...if not, I'll buy Bitcoin Magazine with the winnings.

1)  I love Bitcoin Magazine.  I don't even care that my 1st issue took a month - it was amazing - loved the Satoshi origins article. 

2)  I do not know Matthew very well but it seems like this 1 will hurt no matter what business he is in - I do not feel great about getting what I consider a free 100 BTC from a guy who seems to be generally working for good, but is just dead wrong here.

3)  Matt without knowing you very well but hoping to get to know you I advise you stop accepting new bets for a few reasons.  First off, they are all going to cost you money and I just watched some youtube video of the bitcoin show and the host had a mighty somber face when that first bitcoin e-wallet rolled everyone for the coins.  I don't want the future issues of Bitcoin magazine taking that same sad tone.  A second reason you should close betting is because as a function of time your side gets worse and a potential bettor's side keeps getting better.  Clearly you won't accept bets 2.7 weeks in with no payment?  that would just be giving ppl BTC.  Cut of off now IMO, stop the bleeding. 

When a guy owes a milly on a monday and all he has to say is this:

[2012-08-20 18:07:26] Today is the start of a busy week guys, i'd love to answer all the 200 pm's but can't.  I'm around and you'll know when things start to move.
[2012-08-20 18:07:30] pirate out

I'm pretty sure it's time to cut off bets and minimize the loss.  I'm sure one of the Bitcoin Magazine guys are going to PM you after this.  Listen to them IMO.
Activity: 378
100 BTC
13dSK4663Ts7j2PwHS1eUVjycKLBwx7PJM
greed
Matthew -- if this is going to ruin you financially...I don't want to take your money...if not, I'll buy Bitcoin Magazine with the winnings.

That's very kind of you, unfortunately, Bitcoin Magazine is not 100% my company so I cannot transfer personal debt like that. Cool idea though. I'd like to pay debts in magazines! LOL
donator
Activity: 1464
Merit: 1047
I outlived my lifetime membership:)
15BTC
1AoKBDpm5kvH1NCesSsmxSgRUjnU8MVk9y
On condition that a more than a 10% haircut is considered a default, regardless of creditor acquiesence.

Pending verification of establishment.
The tension is getting thick here. He said he was going to pay on Monday, right?

You’ve always been good at seeing a money making opportunity where the rest of us see thin air. I think you have some insider info and you’re pinching a few easy bucks out of a few gullible suckers with the “put up or shut up” concept. More power to ya! LOL

Thanks for the kinds words. No insider info though, just sick of idiots being idiots and wanted to impose an idiot tax.
Activity: 672
Merit: 258
https://cryptassist.io
he said he would start the process on monday.  According to him he is working out the details to be able to pay people in the order they invested and calculate all the interest payments they are due.

You should create a bet cutoff otherwise I'll be tempted to increase mine come tomorrow Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
The tension is getting thick here. He said he was going to pay on Monday, right?

Please keep it on topic!! Wink  This is a thread for action  Not talk!! Wink Grin

PS.  Who is your backer?
Activity: 336
1 btc
1N6GNq3JpFoFTWDMjkn1bXWEbTHiFuPZkf
On condition that a more than a 10% haircut is considered a default, regardless of creditor acquiesence.

Agreed.
QFA  Cheesy
1 btc

Agreed.
Activity: 336
1 btc
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
0.1btc
19e3fcoLTu8YVFAU1NywJ88YnHH5kF8ScP

Identity confirmed. Bet accepted.  Wink
That's both new and cryptic.
0.1btc

Identity confirmed. Bet accepted.  Wink

I'll put in 10 btc. Since you were willing to PM me, I trust you.

10 btc
1GYFePtHjWVUojKSWR2LSdKAQrAg9TDsoY

Accepted.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
1. This thread is awesome! Cheesy
I was stuck reading all those FUD threads until I came here for some great entertainment. Post faster everyone!

2. Also, I'd be using this thread as a hedge, but I recently switched to GIPPT (which I pulled out of at a 4% loss -- covered by dividends)

3. A personal thank-you goes out to Matthew for providing this service

4. I'm still offering proxy service to users who are not established enough.

Raise your bets people! Matthew, raise your maximum! Someone get me some goddamned popcorn!
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Firstbits: 19e3fc
0.1btc
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
Matthew, you're going to get hurt here.

I'll increase my bet from 10 to 20 BTC if you still haven't realized how bad of an idea this is.

Confirmed. Still haven't realized. Bet increase accepted.
Thanks. Sorry to hear that, though.
Matthew, you're going to get hurt here.

I'll increase my bet from 10 to 20 BTC if you still haven't realized how bad of an idea this is.

Confirmed. Still haven't realized. Bet increase accepted.
Pages:
Jump to: