Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm going to open a shop on Open Bazaar... what would you like to buy from me? - page 4. (Read 14552 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
I would like to buy some electronic goods & gadgets.

And you're planning to open an online shopping? If yes, will you ship it to India? Grin
good idea .. if yes, i will also buy some electronics stuff that i want and musical instrument .. because i like to play music, are you ready to send it san i am very happy if it is true. you can send the goods to my country, I am in Indonesia Grin
It is the best thing and the value of the money is known by all the people I use to buy all the things and they are having the bright future and the needs of the life is increasing more and more. Bitcoin is the good thing to start the business with, musical instruments are the popular and the value will be more than this if the whole world will show interest in the bitcoin and they will get the huge profit.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I'm opening a shop and I'm willing to sell anything legal. I don't care what you want to buy, I care about being able to provide you with exemplary customer service and quality products.

With that being said, what do you want to buy??
i download this app many time but till now not learn how to use it so that not recommended
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Everything and anything, just like on Ebay and Amazon will be cool. Clothes, electronics, second hand items like a flea market. Where is the Op based. If stateside, it would be great.
In my own opinion, I don’t think the op should be selling everything. Maybe he should focus on one. I know most of the people here will advise him to go on, but the same people will be the ones that will make ugly comments like “this looks like a scam site” at the end.
Activity: 490
Well said, to be in market for long period of time and to make permanent customers you should first insure the quality of product.
I usually buy shoes, shirts, sometime watches and rarely electronic accessories from online stores, mostly young males used to buy these products from online stores.  I would like to buy if you provide these things in your shop.
Everyone has their own choice…and for me, my choice doesn’t end with just one. What I may need daily varies– today I might say I need some home appliances, and tomorrow clothes, and might need car tomorrow. Well, maybe selling mobile devices will be good. Just my.opinion and thanks!
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
If you create a bazaar it's better if you sell a ladies dress and different accessories, because girls is one of the most expensive people in terms of buying things that they needs. Moreover they want always to follow the fashion that trends from their idol. However we don't know if how many girls in the whole world are using bitcoin as currency. In additional for men it's better if you provide sports wear and different sports tools
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
Please clarify, what are your products? Usually i like to buy gadgets and apparels, We wanna ask if would you accept bitcoins for payment, It would be great if you'll accept cryptocurrency:)

Yes if the person is saying that the bitcoin shop he is going to open then for sure he will accept the bitcoin payment and the bitcoin will be able to give you the huge income and the bright future. I use the bitcoin. The price and the importance of the bitcoin will be able to buy all the things and the bitcoin objects are giving the high income and the short time profit from it. I would like to buy some domestic objects from you.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I would like to buy some electronic goods & gadgets.

And you're planning to open an online shopping? If yes, will you ship it to India? Grin
good idea .. if yes, i will also buy some electronics stuff that i want and musical instrument .. because i like to play music, are you ready to send it san i am very happy if it is true. you can send the goods to my country, I am in Indonesia Grin
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
I would be like to buy clothes from a different country with affordable price for bitcoin user and does global shipping also if you may you can include gadgets like USB sticks, headphones, smartphones and also many variety of items would be helpful and can be useful in a daily basis that would really be a really a less hassle from travelling to a shop that has high price. That would attract lots of customers.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Statement shirts on our contry is really on mainstream. Maybe sell some clothes and shoes.
This is really a good idea to open a shop on open bazaar. I would like to buy few clothing items as well as the things related to my daily based needs. You need to keep almost all the things which you think can be bought. It is because the more variety you will be having in your shop, the more are the chances that more number of customers will come and visit your shop.

I don't think it's a good idea to have everything. You can't compete with amazon or aliexpress. Better to have something rare that at least some people want.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
Statement shirts on our contry is really on mainstream. Maybe sell some clothes and shoes.
This is really a good idea to open a shop on open bazaar. I would like to buy few clothing items as well as the things related to my daily based needs. You need to keep almost all the things which you think can be bought. It is because the more variety you will be having in your shop, the more are the chances that more number of customers will come and visit your shop.

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
It could be anything not factory made, nice looking stuff. Price range about 10-100+ dollars. If it's less than that, it's surely crap and too expensive is risky.
Activity: 350
Please clarify, what are your products? Usually i like to buy gadgets and apparels, We wanna ask if would you accept bitcoins for payment, It would be great if you'll accept cryptocurrency:)
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Everything and anything, just like on Ebay and Amazon will be cool. Clothes, electronics, second hand items like a flea market. Where is the Op based. If stateside, it would be great.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
I'm opening a shop and I'm willing to sell anything legal. I don't care what you want to buy, I care about being able to provide you with exemplary customer service and quality products.

generally i would like to do shopping like clothings digital electronics and other stuff. but few years back i have to transfer money for selling or buying. but now i'm very excited to using bit coins. so really i'm very happy to this. mostly i like to buy mobile phones. really i'm crazy about mobile phones.
Buying the things which you need for bitcoin or crypto payments, is really a good thing. For me, there are not that much thing at present which I would like to buy. Being a student, my only necessities are books related to my course and above all my clothing items.

I would love to some good clothes from your shop if you have some decent clothes. Electronic gadgets, which is something which I like the most.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
Well said, to be in market for long period of time and to make permanent customers you should first insure the quality of product.
I usually buy shoes, shirts, sometime watches and rarely electronic accessories from online stores, mostly young males used to buy these products from online stores.  I would like to buy if you provide these things in your shop.
Activity: 47

generally i would like to do shopping like clothings digital electronics and other stuff. but few years back i have to transfer money for selling or buying. but now i'm very excited to using bit coins. so really i'm very happy to this. mostly i like to buy mobile phones. really i'm crazy about mobile phones.
Activity: 8
For me, you should know exactly what you really want to sell, or maybe follow what is trend in your country. Because you will not able to give all your customers wants.This is just only my opinion. 😊
Activity: 47
generally i want to buy digital things and books

knowledge is weapon
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
I just saw this thread, this yarn looks older than my account. so whether the OP is running the business now? what can already order something from her store?

Hahah mine also. I just hope OP will be able to open his online store.
If OP has really open a store I would like to buy some electronics and gadgets as these are we need in here.
And also I hope its a variety shop of bitcoin. Like memorabilia of coins and tshirts. Well anything that related in crypto currency. That would be a fresh start for some business.
If your bazaar has everything what I need then I can deal with that. I would love to if you have pastry materials like cup cake trays,baking needs or an oven that are cheaper or affordable because I can't find trusted brands in here. I also need apparel so that I will sew it and make different outfits on my own. I like some garage store so I want to have my own business if it clicks then we can be partners. Wanna try? But this time I will think that over. Bitcoin wise,aim higher.
Pages:
Jump to: