Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm going to open a shop on Open Bazaar... what would you like to buy from me? - page 6. (Read 14552 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I want to buy gadgets especially android phones. Cheap ,secondhand android phones,as long as there is no problem i will.definitely buy it. Preferably the ram is 3gb and up .
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
What items do people want to buy but are too embarassed to buy in person? If someone can answer that the. they can make a killing selling such products in OpenBazaar. When I think about it, cheap sex toys and vibrators come to mind.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
anything that is totally legal, you can sell anything that you are thinking would be profitable such as Digital Goods or any stuffs except from those perishable goods . many people would be glad if you are going to sell quality products for example electronic devices, clothes, wines etc. although you might known already which goods you can sell and can be a trend for the buyers it's still good to ask most people as a survey .

Ecommerce medium can make the purchase with bitcoin as legal like How amazon is doing with purse.io If anyone open physical or online shop can use bitcoin as the payment mode. I suggest you sell the medicines, daily products and clothings. These three mojar need for all the people around the world.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
anything that is totally legal, you can sell anything that you are thinking would be profitable such as Digital Goods or any stuffs except from those perishable goods . many people would be glad if you are going to sell quality products for example electronic devices, clothes, wines etc. although you might known already which goods you can sell and can be a trend for the buyers it's still good to ask most people as a survey .
Activity: 251
Merit: 102
Coffee, Coding, Crypto
anyone interested in clove cigarettes??
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
I would like to be able to buy used computer parts or spare parts so I can build my own system or repair someone's that I am helping to fix. You would need to make it loads cheaper from ebays prices to stay competitive. They offer free shipping at times as they are a big company and off shoot this to their power sellers.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I would like to buy branded clothes because I really love clothes from all kind of clothes to be honest.
I also think that a lot of people will soon or later start doing this so it would be smart if you would be one of the first.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Please sell subscription service like Netflix and as many other as you could. Game codes ? Sell a game code for steam or anything else ? Battlenet ?
That will be a good idea too but the service which is already there and opening similar like that will not be that profitable in my opinion ! hmm game codes Cheesy that will be good enough ! how about gift cards of amazon and play stores and more Cheesy
Activity: 268
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm opening a shop and I'm willing to sell anything legal. I don't care what you want to buy, I care about being able to provide you with exemplary customer service and quality products.

With that being said, what do you want to buy??

i would love to buy food from you as there aren't enough food in openbazaar or for bitcoins, so if you will sell food, i am sure that many people will be interested
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Please sell subscription service like Netflix and as many other as you could. Game codes ? Sell a game code for steam or anything else ? Battlenet ?
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
but you have not mentioned that what kind of product will you sell in your shop. what kind of shop it will be. either it will be a general store. a mega mart or a computer accessories or bakery. first explain it and then i will tell you that what i gonna buy from your shop.

I think it is better if he has a big capital for that Bazaar he is able to combine all of it. General store inside the mega mart with computer accessories on it and with some food stores like bakery. Wink
Activity: 252
but you have not mentioned that what kind of product will you sell in your shop. what kind of shop it will be. either it will be a general store. a mega mart or a computer accessories or bakery. first explain it and then i will tell you that what i gonna buy from your shop.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I'm opening a shop and I'm willing to sell anything legal. I don't care what you want to buy, I care about being able to provide you with exemplary customer service and quality products.

what would you sell on open bazaar?i have so many interest in goods and service,i suggest you to sell daily consumption goods,like clothes,and many thing that can delievered across countries.
If you are going to open a bazaar you should use the electrinics to sell why becasue there are allot of people interested into the electronics
who are using bitcoins because they know allot about computers and other stuff so if you want to make a bazaar sell that kind of things
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

well i have to say that first of all, you do good thing by selling stuff on open bazaar, as even if there are many different sellers, it is still hard to find something what you want

and personally i would like to buy phones, earphones, phone cases, chargers and so, because you will always need things like that, so you will have lots of buyers for sure
Activity: 616
I also think selling games on such a marker its digital, easy to deliver and also mostly can be cheaper bought in than the normal sell price on steam as a example.
I really think this is a good idea.

Selling all kind of games would be a good idea but you should not simply sell it, you should only offer games that are pretty new and popular.
Honestly I think if you sell other kind of games it will not be profitable and attractable.

Indeed you should only sell the games that are popular and mostly also new released, only on that way you can make nice profits and attract a lot of people.
You should really try this and a lot of people here also like it.
Activity: 476
I also think selling games on such a marker its digital, easy to deliver and also mostly can be cheaper bought in than the normal sell price on steam as a example.

Selling all kind of games would be a good idea but you should not simply sell it, you should only offer games that are pretty new and popular.
Honestly I think if you sell other kind of games it will not be profitable and attractable.
Activity: 336
Activity: 465
If you are going to open a bazaar you should use the electrinics to sell why becasue there are allot of people interested into the electronics
who are using bitcoins because they know allot about computers and other stuff so if you want to make a bazaar sell that kind of things.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
If you are going to open a shop, i would like to buy gadgets especially mobile phones and accessories for a cheaper price. we do have that kind of business and if you can offer lower price that would be great. i can buy wholesale if that happens.
Pages:
Jump to: