Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm going to open a shop on Open Bazaar... what would you like to buy from me? - page 7. (Read 14552 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I don't have any fixed product to buy. I would possibly go for a product around the price tag of 20-25$ which has free shipping worldwide.
it is such a good idea. i want to encourage those people who are really wants to open such kind of shops where they will accept bitocin. i really feel happy when i heard about that some one is going to open such kind of shops.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
I don't have any fixed product to buy. I would possibly go for a product around the price tag of 20-25$ which has free shipping worldwide.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
i would like to buy some electronic gadgets and stuffs, and i would really appreciate if you would be selling clothes for bulk, i love cloth shopping, and if you do that , it would be great, thank you Smiley

Gadgets are always funny and mostly I'm just buying to try it it, if you are gonna do this you should always have low prices and some attractable gadgets that can be used by everyone and if you really want to attract people sell gadgets that you can use in everyone's daily life normally.

I don't find gadgets are funny. But I also want to buy that if in case this bazaar is going to have it's operation and bitcoin is the payment that is going to be accepted.
Since ever I really want to have gadgets.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Flat caps! Free shipping! Maybe even a bitcoin logoed one. Or maybe Ethereum, as the logo looks swag and even if you don't know what it is it'll still look cool.
Activity: 462
i would like to buy some electronic gadgets and stuffs, and i would really appreciate if you would be selling clothes for bulk, i love cloth shopping, and if you do that , it would be great, thank you Smiley

Gadgets are always funny and mostly I'm just buying to try it it, if you are gonna do this you should always have low prices and some attractable gadgets that can be used by everyone and if you really want to attract people sell gadgets that you can use in everyone's daily life normally.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
wow my pleasure. it is such a nice decision. i promise you that if you are accepting bitcoin i must have to do shopping from your shop. i will decide it later that what i have to buy from your shot but it is my promise with you that i will buy some thing from your shop. you will just give me your shop address.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
If you are going to open a shop you need to do it good becasue there are allot of shops witch are only for bitcoins so you need to put products on your website others dont have.
Not sure were you from so I'll go with less sized and less weight options instead, due to shipping prices.
I would certainly look into buying accessories for most used gadgets for starters (if you could offer good discounts for bulk orders, that's even better).
Activity: 322
If you are going to open a shop you need to do it good becasue there are allot of shops witch are only for bitcoins so you need to put products on your website others dont have.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I'm opening a shop and I'm willing to sell anything legal. I don't care what you want to buy, I care about being able to provide you with exemplary customer service and quality products.

With that being said, what do you want to buy??
If i would sell a thing on the internet , i will sell digital goods like steam wallet codes or steam games, Ingame items, loads , or other digital items. You can have a very fast transaction by selling that.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Gift Cards that are discounted. Even 20-30% discount will do. You will get a lot of customers and you can include me on that. Steam Wallet and other gift cards related to games are fine. Grin
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Well if you start a shop in bazaar i would like to buy is tools for cellphones like volacano tornado and setools for programming cellphones..

Me either, I'm going to buy some helpful softwares , tools and other programs that can me help as a computer technician.
I hope it is much more cheaper than it's real price.
The most demanding soft wares would be data recovery soft ware and virus removal tools. I would buy that to you with license.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I'm opening a shop and I'm willing to sell anything legal. I don't care what you want to buy, I care about being able to provide you with exemplary customer service and quality products.

The best things to sell is games or maybe some movies. There are more people who uses computers who has
bit coins then just an office boy. They are always busy with real moneys don't even know coins exist so sell specific things
for computer dudes.

I think games can be very good and attractable, the fact is that a lot of people are playing games and this could be a good market also that is working with the open bazaar.
for your information steam now accepting bitcoin as payment method, selling games in my opinion is not a good idea since there are already some big competitors like steam, g2a and other so i think it wouldn't be profitable people more prefer to purchase their favorite game directly from those company, i'm not a pessimistic but i'm thingking about why do people should buy from our store while famous and big company are exist, just my thought no offense or something
Activity: 308

The best things to sell is games or maybe some movies. There are more people who uses computers who has
bit coins then just an office boy. They are always busy with real moneys don't even know coins exist so sell specific things
for computer dudes.

I think games can be very good and attractable, the fact is that a lot of people are playing games and this could be a good market also that is working with the open bazaar.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Well if you start a shop in bazaar i would like to buy is tools for cellphones like volacano tornado and setools for programming cellphones..
Activity: 778
It is perfect to see that there will be more people that wants to make Bitcoin more acceptable and that is also perfect for the currency itself and for the people that is using it.
It should be perfect if I can buy some clothes or something at your store.
Activity: 344
A car is nice but I think its right now still far from it, you cannot just sell a car for bitcoins, I think if we want this to happen it first need a little more publicity first.

Well its possible but its too big so international its gonna be very difficult with all these shipping fee's and taxes that are involved with it.
Its just  a matter of time before something like this will come of course..
Activity: 364
I would like to buy allot of stuff but the most selling items you could do into your store are things like videos or games or other electronic devices that would always be a good idea.
Activity: 364
Some Nike Jordan's would be nice. How about those ? What about game cdkeys ? I would love a trusted supplier of well prices games.

I love the idea of shoes, I think if you sell shoes it could be nice, of course they need to be from a brand but it would be nice.
Also the fact is that everyone needs shoes most of the time right ?

Shoes would be nice in my eyes because everyone need it and if you have some nice prices for a couple its of course great.
Most likely a lot of people will buy this if you are having some nice brands available.
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I think a lot of things that the open market can't easily offer, to make it worth it and possibly draw even more attention to bitcoins
Perhaps things like unique weapons, foods from different parts of the worlds, collectables for sure using the wide reach of bitcoins, the list goes on
Pages:
Jump to: