Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm going to open a shop on Open Bazaar... what would you like to buy from me? - page 9. (Read 14552 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
You should open a clothing store on it or something like a jewelry watch, I would really like it and I think more people will..
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I would to see a clothing store on the open bazaar because I did not find any that sells clothing right now.
I love buying clothes with bitcoin and I already done it once with bitcoin t-shirts.

Clothing's a potential nightmare for OB sellers though. You'd have to be handling returns and sending new stuff out if it didn't fit.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
I would to see a clothing store on the open bazaar because I did not find any that sells clothing right now.
I love buying clothes with bitcoin and I already done it once with bitcoin t-shirts.
Me either I'm into buying affordable and cheap clothes if you have some clothes to offer. And with bitcoin faster transactions and it is better
if you can also provide shipping for offshore potential customers like me.
We'll I hope you would consider our suggestions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 350
I'm opening a shop and I'm willing to sell anything legal. I don't care what you want to buy, I care about being able to provide you with exemplary customer service and quality products.

With that being said, what do you want to buy??

Alcohol,liquors,tobacco
That will be nice if you are opening a shop that is accepting Bitcoin, it will be nice if I can buy some furniture or something because I need that and I have also Bitcoins for that.
And you are doing a great job because you are also making Bitcoin more acceptable so that is perfect.
It would be nice if I can buy some clothes and that would be perfect but the bad thing is that you never know what the value will be of Bitcoin so you dont know the right moment to spend it.
And it is also nice that you are making Bitcoin more acceptable so you can earn also more money so that is nice.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
i would like buy laptop and android phone but on cheep price as compared to market rate may be they are used
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Tobacco all day long. But I don't know how the post feel about cross border stuff. Then again if it's good enough for Silk Road...
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
I would like to buy branded clothes because I really love clothes from all kind of clothes to be honest.
I also think that a lot of people will soon or later start doing this so it would be smart if you would be one of the first.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
I'm opening a shop and I'm willing to sell anything legal. I don't care what you want to buy, I care about being able to provide you with exemplary customer service and quality products.

that's good,i wih you give us cheap price,and i think people will interest if you sell goods like digital goods,PS4,Mobile phone,or any electronic goods.
but clothes also have good place in this forum.
Activity: 364

Alcohol,liquors,tobacco
That will be nice if you are opening a shop that is accepting Bitcoin, it will be nice if I can buy some furniture or something because I need that and I have also Bitcoins for that.
And you are doing a great job because you are also making Bitcoin more acceptable so that is perfect.
Activity: 588
Some retro stuffs. Those shiny and glass-made figurines that can be found in an old woman's house (like those angels and dolphins figurines, you know what I'm talking about). Most old houses have these figurines
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Alcohol,liquors,tobacco

Start your business and list all your products provided in exchange for bitcoin. From that can select, most probably will prefer digital goods.

digital goods, games, softwares, and computer accessories.  because on the weeb we can buy softwares and hardwares.
I  wish I could buy Pizza and burger for bitcoin but it is not possible through open bazaar.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Alcohol,liquors,tobacco

Start your business and list all your products provided in exchange for bitcoin. From that can select, most probably will prefer digital goods.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

Alcohol,liquors,tobacco
I would buy the most need things. Like appliances  tools in car  and all the things looks interesting like antique table,
Haha i think you need to post your selling item so that we know what is the best when we buy to you
Activity: 493
Merit: 504

Alcohol,liquors,tobacco
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I PM you about details to your shop, I'm already shopping on openbazaar and I'm currently looking for a new bulk order supplier. I put all the details in the PM I sent you. Please respond quickly, I will be accepting the first reputable and reliable supplier.

Take Care
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Il buy the cheapest and the most need of my family like appliances or other tools that i can afford
And the thing that so cheap il buy that and sell to others to gain more profit.
Lastly il buy the things that can help me in my work..
Activity: 364
That will be nice if you are making it more acceptable but the hard thing is that you have to make it also more popular so there will be also more people that is going to buy it.
And that would be nice, and if you are doing that then you can earn some more money and I would like to buy some clothes or electronics.
Activity: 742
i will buy anything as long as it's cheap and interesting, like phone case, computer and hp stuff and so on and maybe free shipping , honestly i'm little bit worry about the shiping price, my country have complicated rules and tax regulation about international shiping,
Activity: 350
It will be nice if I can buy some clothes with it because that would be nice and that can also be many asked so that is nice, but you can just sell more things.
And it is good that you are making Bitcoin more popular so you are making it also more acceptable.
Pages:
Jump to: