Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 14. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 04, 2016, 10:38:51 AM
I think that for most of us, we believe the price of the Bitcoin may continue to rise, so there are surely many Bitcoin users keeping their bitcoin in their accs because, if they keep it, the more profitable it may be in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 04, 2016, 07:16:17 AM
i will not sell it too.  i know bitcoin will not disappoint me it wll reach the way we never expect it bigger than before and ill be waiting for that time it gonna happen.
yeah I'm also sure that in the future bitcoin prices will surely rise. but we do not know when it will happen? pump time is something that is not known by anyone. we can only hold back and wait bitcoin prices rise high enough. I hope it will happen soon
Activity: 756
September 04, 2016, 06:47:02 AM
I'm saving it now as I don't feel that it is the right time to sell, at current price is not too high, in my opinion, but If I try to have more patience I can expect better profits.

The bitcoin price just rose 5% in the last few days. I think it will rise further. So it is better to wait for the good prices.

It grows and drops, it is happening from quite some time from when the price has become quite stable, and by that small movement of price bitcoin traders really earn a lot of profits because when it drops 5% they buy it and when it recovers and grows 5% more they sell them and all they get is pure profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
September 04, 2016, 04:19:15 AM
i will not sell it too.  i know bitcoin will not disappoint me it wll reach the way we never expect it bigger than before and ill be waiting for that time it gonna happen.

You mean to say that you will never sell your coins? If you will never sell then how you gonna enjoy profits from it? We are here to make profits and not only to hold coins and miss the opportunity of making money.

well, you can see what he says will wait for the time it happened, I thought not to sell now and sell in the future when prices really rise very high.
That is always the idea but it is only on a certain investor if he can wait for a long time to sell his bitcoins, we are not all capable of investing all our money in the long term because we have needs to settle in a short term, I think if you are rich you can take this method as you will not worry so much of your money as you have a lot of extra money to spend on your daily expenses.
Merit: 503
September 04, 2016, 03:58:36 AM

You mean to say that you will never sell your coins? If you will never sell then how you gonna enjoy profits from it? We are here to make profits and not only to hold coins and miss the opportunity of making money.

well, you can see what he says will wait for the time it happened, I thought not to sell now and sell in the future when prices really rise very high.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 04, 2016, 03:44:19 AM
I'm saving it now as I don't feel that it is the right time to sell, at current price is not too high, in my opinion, but If I try to have more patience I can expect better profits.

The bitcoin price just rose 5% in the last few days. I think it will rise further. So it is better to wait for the good prices.
Activity: 84
September 03, 2016, 05:11:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
September 03, 2016, 06:38:23 AM

Activity: 946
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 03, 2016, 06:36:28 AM
September 03, 2016, 06:25:58 AM
I might have to sell a few or even half of my bitcoins in the near future because there are some urgent stuff that needs to be funded. With the additional that I am earning, I hope that I would still be able to collect and hold a few more before the price starts to climb again. But given the current situation, it seems that it is going to take a whils before the price increases again.

That's right, seems like the price of bitcoin now would take some time to cross $600 and move towards $700 again because it is quite a lot stable these days so if we need some money we would have to convert them now and don't wait for it to grow.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2016, 06:18:30 AM
until I won't get any urgent and emergency need of money. I will never sell my bitcoin. because I am a believer of bitcoin. I am here in bitcoin for a long time and I know the good things in bitcoin...

So you are going to hold your bitcoin until some emergency come into your life that';s a good one techniques but if you are get on accident and you are in comma how are you going to do? and ofcourse bitcoin now are in the long ran and bitcoin soon will increase the price into the range 1000 dollars or up make some good vibes Smiley

Its not easy for bitcoin to achieve the price of $1k, we have to wait for a long time to see that price, but if it reaches there then I will surely sell my coins and secure profits.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
September 03, 2016, 04:56:59 AM
until I won't get any urgent and emergency need of money. I will never sell my bitcoin. because I am a believer of bitcoin. I am here in bitcoin for a long time and I know the good things in bitcoin...

So you are going to hold your bitcoin until some emergency come into your life that';s a good one techniques but if you are get on accident and you are in comma how are you going to do? and ofcourse bitcoin now are in the long ran and bitcoin soon will increase the price into the range 1000 dollars or up make some good vibes Smiley
Activity: 112
September 02, 2016, 11:46:10 PM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

its long time bitcoin can up to rise maybe in end year bitcoin can up 800 dollar every one bitcoin
i think is every haling or reward mining reduce price bitcoin can up
its now only wait to up again
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 02, 2016, 11:42:19 PM
Yeah, I'm surely not going to sell it very soon, because in my opinion the time is good to hold. Nothing is sure in crypto, but I prefer wait and see what changes may happen for us in the near future.

Not selling your bitcoins is not the safest thing to do. You may sell some to gain back your capital then the remaining will be in your fingertips as how you use it. But do also some trading and other activities to increase your bitcoin. If you can earn much today why wait for tomorrow. That is if you have the capacity and skills for such a task.
Activity: 714
September 02, 2016, 10:31:56 PM
I might have to sell a few or even half of my bitcoins in the near future because there are some urgent stuff that needs to be funded. With the additional that I am earning, I hope that I would still be able to collect and hold a few more before the price starts to climb again. But given the current situation, it seems that it is going to take a whils before the price increases again.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
September 02, 2016, 10:20:49 PM
I think you're right about it, bitcoin sometimes rises, and decreases in a few situations... but it almost always finds some recovery in a relatively quick way. I hope that more people start using it with time, so that way the price can reach some stability.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Crypto is love, crypto is life
September 02, 2016, 12:39:10 PM
Yeah, I'm surely not going to sell it very soon, because in my opinion the time is good to hold. Nothing is sure in crypto, but I prefer wait and see what changes may happen for us in the near future.
of course i will not sell it too, in my opinion it is better to just never sell any coins right now if you want to make some profit in the future
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
September 02, 2016, 07:15:46 AM
im not selling bitcoins right now too, it would definitely be a dumb move to do as the price of the bitcoin is going to grow

Well for the ones who have bought their bitcoins before some time for them it wont be a dumb move to sell them now because the price is way higher then what it was in past, but for the ones who have bought their coins when it was near the price which it is now they should just keep patience.
That really depends on how much Bitcoins they have, I would think it's always beneficial to just keep a certain amount of your funds in Bitcoin.
Especially if you have a ton of coins that you bought under 100 dollars. Chances are pretty low that you'd lose money, even if proces would drop significantly.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
September 02, 2016, 04:43:32 AM
Sometimes it is a difficult task, to hold for a good time you need planning and discipline. The good part of this is that you can be highly rewarded at the end.

Its better not to hold for really long term as price may drop in future, so if I see $1k price in next few months then I will prefer to sell some of them and secure the profits.

Sometimes we can't tell if holding for a long time is going to be a good act or not. But upon this if we are going to talk about holding, I am thinking
about the people who became rich with bitcoin by just holding their bitcoins for a long time. Maybe they have waited for many years before they have sold the bitcoins they are holding.
I really appreciate for those people who have a strong discipline to theirselves on not selling or spending any single bitcoin  they have  in  long years, it may sounds to easy  to say  for holding for a long time but actually its  a really hard thing to do because  you wont know if what circumstances or  problems you may faced  in the future especially having problems  on financial for sure you would spend a partition of your bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
September 01, 2016, 05:25:29 PM
Sometimes it is a difficult task, to hold for a good time you need planning and discipline. The good part of this is that you can be highly rewarded at the end.

Its better not to hold for really long term as price may drop in future, so if I see $1k price in next few months then I will prefer to sell some of them and secure the profits.
Pages:
Jump to: