Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 19. (Read 132683 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
August 20, 2016, 01:00:02 AM
Well, i always sell my bitcoins every week after i received my payment from a service and i don't think i can't to not sell my bitcoins, because i always need it to turn it into fiat.

Well maybe you are on a fast pace life that you need always fiat money and you are not able to save every time you are exchanging it to fiat money.
It is going to be good if you are going to try some bitcoin allocation and try to save some of the bitcoins you have. So that you are going to have stable holdings of bitcoin.

Saying to someone  that he must allocate some bitcoin to his savings is easy but if we are in his situation maybe we would say the same thing especially if you need  money for everyday living, you would definitely exchange your bitcoin  to fiat everyday so that you would survive for everyday living.

In the short term, we can wait a few more months to buy the bitcoin. The bitcoin price might drop a bit lower.
it is definitely not going to be dropping any more, in my opinion the price can only grow from now on to be honest

Nothing can be guaranteed, price may go down or even go higher in coming day, no one knows what exactly will happen in next few days so I will wait for few more days to arrive at any decision.

Agree, but $570-600 could keep for some months more at least until first days of December.

yes, no one really knows when the price would go up or go down because  of some speculations  of some people, we are always been confused   on those many predictions out there, some may claim that bitcoins price would reach $1k and some said it would drop $350 but its all useless  no matter  how we speculate , we dont know what would be  the price tommorow.
We need to speculate as that is the basis of our investment, when we speculate that the price will increase so we buy more bitcoin to gain profit. The current market trend of bitcoin is positively telling its investors that it would be more successful in the future to come brought by increasing number of adopters.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
August 19, 2016, 11:29:07 PM
Well, i always sell my bitcoins every week after i received my payment from a service and i don't think i can't to not sell my bitcoins, because i always need it to turn it into fiat.

Well maybe you are on a fast pace life that you need always fiat money and you are not able to save every time you are exchanging it to fiat money.
It is going to be good if you are going to try some bitcoin allocation and try to save some of the bitcoins you have. So that you are going to have stable holdings of bitcoin.

Saying to someone  that he must allocate some bitcoin to his savings is easy but if we are in his situation maybe we would say the same thing especially if you need  money for everyday living, you would definitely exchange your bitcoin  to fiat everyday so that you would survive for everyday living.

In the short term, we can wait a few more months to buy the bitcoin. The bitcoin price might drop a bit lower.
it is definitely not going to be dropping any more, in my opinion the price can only grow from now on to be honest

Nothing can be guaranteed, price may go down or even go higher in coming day, no one knows what exactly will happen in next few days so I will wait for few more days to arrive at any decision.

Agree, but $570-600 could keep for some months more at least until first days of December.

yes, no one really knows when the price would go up or go down because  of some speculations  of some people, we are always been confused   on those many predictions out there, some may claim that bitcoins price would reach $1k and some said it would drop $350 but its all useless  no matter  how we speculate , we dont know what would be  the price tommorow.
legendary
Activity: 938
August 19, 2016, 07:19:13 PM

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
August 19, 2016, 07:11:28 PM
It's a good idea for people who know how to wait, patient people is always making good resaults in everything, no need to be genius to undestand that someday price will be bigger than now to sell.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
August 19, 2016, 06:27:30 PM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
Bitcoin today have never reached a record high, and did not reveal their full potential. Only a limited number of people uses it and it is mined. Bitcoin is a currency, like gold for example, only in digital format. And digital currency has a great future.
Activity: 454
August 19, 2016, 06:06:51 PM
Good, I'm planing to hold most of the portfolio and keep it until I see it above 1k usd per btc.
Activity: 840
August 19, 2016, 12:31:17 PM

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 19, 2016, 12:11:17 PM

Activity: 774
August 19, 2016, 03:12:25 AM

i hope it is not going to go down any more, it might become a disaster as people might be panic selling their bitcoins really fast

I think the price of bitcoin will go down about 5% from there at most. The centre of the trading range will be about $570.
Activity: 288
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 18, 2016, 04:36:45 PM

i hope it is not going to go down any more, it might become a disaster as people might be panic selling their bitcoins really fast
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 18, 2016, 01:31:08 PM

I have a plan to buy if price goes below $550 in next few days and I think if the current trend  continues then it will go below that level and that will be the good price to buy bitcoins.

if the price drops to $550, meaning that the downtrend, it is better to wait for price drops to $500, then buy as much as possible. but regardless of the price of bitcoin down, I hope it does not fall below $500. if you want to sell it is better to wait until the end of the year, I'm sure the price will at least be higher than the current price.

Well I think you wait for 450 usd, why 500 usd when the price is going to be downtrend.  OR better if you go on 400 USD but i doubt that bitcoin will touch that price again unless something nefarious happen and  all the major exchanges are hacked.  Im thinking that Bitcoin price will start to recover so maybe buying at 550 usd is not a bad idea
legendary
Activity: 840
August 18, 2016, 12:48:30 PM
yes in fact in present time i am not going to sell a single coin, because the price of bitcoin is really very low as we were expected, but still there is no bad news in the market therefore i think the price of bitcoin will reach to is previous value and hope this time it is going to cross the all the high level.
Finger crossed,
this is not the time to sell bitcoins at all, even I believe this is the time to buy more and more. because bitcoin price is still low than before, and it can increase again so anyone want to get in they should buy right now.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 18, 2016, 12:48:17 PM
lots of people who bought bitcoin before halving just to sell them again after halving may get disappointed with this price drop . and some of them may dump their coins but I think people should have patience little more.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
August 18, 2016, 11:45:46 AM
I wouldn't sell at the price that bitcoin is at either.
It is way too low even for those that bought in the last few weeks when it was a hundred more than what it is now.
That would be too much of a loss to take on. Embarrassed
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
August 18, 2016, 11:42:53 AM
yes in fact in present time i am not going to sell a single coin, because the price of bitcoin is really very low as we were expected, but still there is no bad news in the market therefore i think the price of bitcoin will reach to is previous value and hope this time it is going to cross the all the high level.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
August 18, 2016, 11:37:13 AM
Holders will win in the long run. The short sighted people will suffer in 10 years once they step back and look at the big picture. The all time graph will make 1k ATH like a small spike.
Activity: 447
August 18, 2016, 10:45:38 AM

I have a plan to buy if price goes below $550 in next few days and I think if the current trend  continues then it will go below that level and that will be the good price to buy bitcoins.

if the price drops to $550, meaning that the downtrend, it is better to wait for price drops to $500, then buy as much as possible. but regardless of the price of bitcoin down, I hope it does not fall below $500. if you want to sell it is better to wait until the end of the year, I'm sure the price will at least be higher than the current price.
It would be scary to see a price of at least $500, that would mean that it really fall hard. I hope it will not happen although there is a possibility as we cannot easily predict bitcoin when it is full of surprises, one day it falls hard and in the next day it will start to pump.

Yeah nothing can be predicted in bitcoins as today price is higher and very next day it may fall to a extreme level so take your decision on your own and don't listen to others.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
August 18, 2016, 10:12:05 AM

It would be scary to see a price of at least $500, that would mean that it really fall hard. I hope it will not happen although there is a possibility as we cannot easily predict bitcoin when it is full of surprises, one day it falls hard and in the next day it will start to pump.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
August 18, 2016, 09:02:43 AM

Activity: 952
August 18, 2016, 08:36:31 AM

Pages:
Jump to: