Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 22. (Read 132683 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
August 14, 2016, 08:43:37 AM
It might be dangerous to hold your all coins for years in crypto currency business.
It has different type of dynamics, not like stock market that you hold for years.

it's like a 50/50 situation. bitcoin either becomes worth a lot, or it will end up being worthless. long term holders focus on the first option. i am also one of them. i strongly believe that bitcoin will be much more appreciated as both an alternative currency, and long term storage of value in the future. if bitcoin turns out to not live up to what we expect from it, then at least i have made great profits in my time in bitcoin.
Activity: 868
August 14, 2016, 04:19:19 AM
Bitcoin is very complicated as we never know what is the best time to sell, if price goes higher we expect it will go much higher but suddenly it falls back and we miss the opportunity to make profits.

Exactly. And that is the reason why someone should not sell all his coins at once and he should also not hold all the coins he has, he should just sell some of them when he see a good price and hold the others for next time because it might grow higher or it might drop again, so just make some profit and keep some for making more profits later on.

Yeah that is the right thing to do, sell it when you can make profits from it instead of holding it for a long time as you never know what price it will hold in next few days.

All must sell or buy bitcoin in the right time in which this situation would make an impact on bitcoins price it would  make the price move and doesnt  stable its price for a long time. If theres a huge drop on bitcoins price then theres a problem  it might  those coins are sold for a cheaper price  but others sees it as an oppurtunity to buy more then the price would gradually rises.

If you see major drop in the price then consider it as an opportunity to buy more coins as we all know that even price drops it will rise once again in future.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
August 14, 2016, 04:06:51 AM
It might be dangerous to hold your all coins for years in crypto currency business.
It has different type of dynamics, not like stock market that you hold for years.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
August 14, 2016, 04:03:42 AM
Bitcoin is very complicated as we never know what is the best time to sell, if price goes higher we expect it will go much higher but suddenly it falls back and we miss the opportunity to make profits.

Exactly. And that is the reason why someone should not sell all his coins at once and he should also not hold all the coins he has, he should just sell some of them when he see a good price and hold the others for next time because it might grow higher or it might drop again, so just make some profit and keep some for making more profits later on.

Yeah that is the right thing to do, sell it when you can make profits from it instead of holding it for a long time as you never know what price it will hold in next few days.

All must sell or buy bitcoin in the right time in which this situation would make an impact on bitcoins price it would  make the price move and doesnt  stable its price for a long time. If theres a huge drop on bitcoins price then theres a problem  it might  those coins are sold for a cheaper price  but others sees it as an oppurtunity to buy more then the price would gradually rises.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 14, 2016, 02:14:41 AM

Merit: 250
August 14, 2016, 02:12:56 AM

legendary
Activity: 1008
August 13, 2016, 09:24:02 AM
if you have lots of money, it is good to hold bitcoin. but if you do not have money, it is better to grow bitcoin than just hold.

so when you grow and make a profit, you can save the most and hold for the long term.

Even if you have a lot of money but still it is better to keep them growing, if you dont want to risk them all then just do it with a half or just with a quarter of what you have, in that way if the price even drops in future you won't be in loss because you have been growing your bitcoins gradually with the time and if the price grows then you will earn a lot more profits then usual.
Holding is very simple, it just needs some patience, it is not necessary that you sell every time there is a price increase because that inrease could be more when you wait for a longer time, one should know how to have patience and treat his investment like a time deposit where there should be a definite time before you withdraw.

It is however smart to secure some profits from time to time. Just look at the peak of nearly $800 in June. I kept selling small parts of coins in the runup to that price, and I bought back when it went below $600 again. That's how you increase your coin count. I you just keep holding, then not much will happen beside you seeing the value of your coins go up or down. Action is what makes you get the best profits.
Yeah but most of the times I miss the opportunity, before the hack when price reached $670 I thought of selling few of my coins but I didn't do that and waited for $700, what happened, by hack it went down, I was in need at that time so sold my coins for $530, now holding part of my coins for price increase.

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
August 13, 2016, 08:23:23 AM
if you have lots of money, it is good to hold bitcoin. but if you do not have money, it is better to grow bitcoin than just hold.

so when you grow and make a profit, you can save the most and hold for the long term.

Even if you have a lot of money but still it is better to keep them growing, if you dont want to risk them all then just do it with a half or just with a quarter of what you have, in that way if the price even drops in future you won't be in loss because you have been growing your bitcoins gradually with the time and if the price grows then you will earn a lot more profits then usual.
Holding is very simple, it just needs some patience, it is not necessary that you sell every time there is a price increase because that inrease could be more when you wait for a longer time, one should know how to have patience and treat his investment like a time deposit where there should be a definite time before you withdraw.

It is however smart to secure some profits from time to time. Just look at the peak of nearly $800 in June. I kept selling small parts of coins in the runup to that price, and I bought back when it went below $600 again. That's how you increase your coin count. I you just keep holding, then not much will happen beside you seeing the value of your coins go up or down. Action is what makes you get the best profits.
Yeah but most of the times I miss the opportunity, before the hack when price reached $670 I thought of selling few of my coins but I didn't do that and waited for $700, what happened, by hack it went down, I was in need at that time so sold my coins for $530, now holding part of my coins for price increase.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
August 13, 2016, 07:53:31 AM

Activity: 242
August 13, 2016, 06:59:49 AM

Yes if you are looking for higher profits then you need to hold your coins for really long time, as it is predicted that bitcoin has potential to touch $5k in next 5 years.

What you can do is if you have some spare money, buy 1 Bitcoin, get it on a paper wallet and lock it away in a safe place. Just set a reminder for 2022 and forget you even have the coins for better or worse Smiley This is especially good for people who are not normally into Bitcoins, like you can gift it to you girlfriend or parents and they can potentially have a nice surprise after 5 years. Wonder how much 1 BTC will be worth in 2022.

Well actually that is a good plan, but not many people have patience to hold it that long and they will sell their coins when price goes higher and that we will witness when it will hit $1k mark.

If you really want to earn by means of holding then you are going to hold and not going to sell your coins and going to have patience.
Because you know what is going to happen if you are going to be patient by holding a lot of your coins. That is what happened to the first bitcoin holders and they are now millionaires.

I bought some bitcoin a few years ago and hold until a few months ago. I bought some altcoin miners with the bitcoin.
Activity: 924
August 13, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Yes if you are looking for higher profits then you need to hold your coins for really long time, as it is predicted that bitcoin has potential to touch $5k in next 5 years.

What you can do is if you have some spare money, buy 1 Bitcoin, get it on a paper wallet and lock it away in a safe place. Just set a reminder for 2022 and forget you even have the coins for better or worse Smiley This is especially good for people who are not normally into Bitcoins, like you can gift it to you girlfriend or parents and they can potentially have a nice surprise after 5 years. Wonder how much 1 BTC will be worth in 2022.

Well actually that is a good plan, but not many people have patience to hold it that long and they will sell their coins when price goes higher and that we will witness when it will hit $1k mark.
legendary
Activity: 1148
August 13, 2016, 06:25:17 AM

Activity: 759
Merit: 502
August 13, 2016, 05:06:15 AM

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
August 13, 2016, 05:02:13 AM

I bought some bitcoin in the middle of 2013. I have hold since then. I did not sell in later 2013, although I should sell with hindsight.

I would not sell your coins now if you don't need the money. It is better to hold them till 2017. The bitcoin price will rise again before year end.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
August 13, 2016, 04:34:57 AM

I bought some bitcoin in the middle of 2013. I have hold since then. I did not sell in later 2013, although I should sell with hindsight.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
August 13, 2016, 04:00:32 AM

August 13, 2016, 03:20:28 AM

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
August 12, 2016, 01:56:56 PM
I will sell my coins only when I see 4 digit price in future till then I have a patience of holding it and will sell only when I am able to earn higher profits.

We can't know if when the price will reach to that extent, so it would be better if you sell them when you see price is quite high like above 800$ or 900$ because it may drop again after that so you would lose a chance of earning more profits.

Yeah that is the right thing to do, do not wait too long and especially if its major pump as it will not stay there longer and will fall back soon, so its better to sell when price is on top.

I suggest you to try to sell upcoming christmas time and Selling will be also not the best option that you can do now because the value is not even that high now and that is the problem, it would be nice that you can earn a lot of money with it but we should wait for good pump at top value...

Yup try to collect as much as you can till the end of the year as its predicted that price will go higher in the end of the year so that would be the best time to sell.
though right now it is really hard to make some new bitcoins to be honest, in my opinion it would be better to hold bitcoins but you first need to have it

Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
August 12, 2016, 01:23:10 PM
I am also doing the same thing like you .I also believe that bitcoin price will rise soon
Activity: 223
August 12, 2016, 12:50:48 PM
I will sell my coins only when I see 4 digit price in future till then I have a patience of holding it and will sell only when I am able to earn higher profits.

We can't know if when the price will reach to that extent, so it would be better if you sell them when you see price is quite high like above 800$ or 900$ because it may drop again after that so you would lose a chance of earning more profits.

Yeah that is the right thing to do, do not wait too long and especially if its major pump as it will not stay there longer and will fall back soon, so its better to sell when price is on top.

I suggest you to try to sell upcoming christmas time and Selling will be also not the best option that you can do now because the value is not even that high now and that is the problem, it would be nice that you can earn a lot of money with it but we should wait for good pump at top value...

Yup try to collect as much as you can till the end of the year as its predicted that price will go higher in the end of the year so that would be the best time to sell.
though right now it is really hard to make some new bitcoins to be honest, in my opinion it would be better to hold bitcoins but you first need to have it
Pages:
Jump to: