Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 18. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
August 22, 2016, 02:15:21 PM
Im investing small ammounts of bitcoin into some altcoins that i believe are under the real value, soo i will hold them till end the year atleast and then i will think what i will do if sell or wait a bit more, usually the savings returns good profits and almost without risk.

Holding it till the end of the year is a good thing to do as everyone is expecting higher price in the end of the  year so if we sell at that point that it can be really profitable.

What is your assurance then that holding it till the end of the year will give you good returns? Yes there are really lots of expectation but expectation alone will not make the bitcoin price increase. That's not how bitcoin price works for a higher price.

What if there are really big fluctuations of price increase months before the end of the year? Will you just watched it?

Its his money if he believes in holding it for long term then you cannot force him for anything, he can take decision according to his choice, if he wants to hold he will hold or else sell, no big deal.

The people that believe in holding long term understand the necessity of Bitcoin in the future and see the current scenario as a big opportunity to get rich as hell.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 22, 2016, 12:08:57 PM
Im investing small ammounts of bitcoin into some altcoins that i believe are under the real value, soo i will hold them till end the year atleast and then i will think what i will do if sell or wait a bit more, usually the savings returns good profits and almost without risk.

Holding it till the end of the year is a good thing to do as everyone is expecting higher price in the end of the  year so if we sell at that point that it can be really profitable.

What is your assurance then that holding it till the end of the year will give you good returns? Yes there are really lots of expectation but expectation alone will not make the bitcoin price increase. That's not how bitcoin price works for a higher price.

What if there are really big fluctuations of price increase months before the end of the year? Will you just watched it?

Its his money if he believes in holding it for long term then you cannot force him for anything, he can take decision according to his choice, if he wants to hold he will hold or else sell, no big deal.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
August 22, 2016, 12:04:32 PM
nice strategy dude.
me too, we must have believe at the coin we have.
when the price is going down, it like a ball. it will be up again.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 22, 2016, 11:54:27 AM

Activity: 714
August 22, 2016, 11:27:06 AM
According to the latest projections and desires bitcoin users, those who are not going to sell cryptocurrency can distinguish their income significantly. And so it will be. Even after another failure, bitcoin again rises.

Price fluctuations is not a major problem in bitcoin as it will always follow it, but never selling coins doesn't make any sense as I will surely sell my coins when I am making good profits from it.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
August 22, 2016, 11:13:22 AM
According to the latest projections and desires bitcoin users, those who are not going to sell cryptocurrency can distinguish their income significantly. And so it will be. Even after another failure, bitcoin again rises.
Merit: 1000
August 22, 2016, 11:09:58 AM
Don't invest blindly in any altcoin  check out the volume and if you find descent volume then you can afford to invest your money into but invest only for short term.
Yup , check the volume and do a short term trading ,really help you for getting profit on trading . Or you can ask someone for help you to analyze this also you can join trading discussion in this forum , you can get lot of informations in here.

That is going to be a good thing if you are going to join and discuss with the trading experts so that you are going to be guided if you are going to know where you are going to trade and you are not going to sell any of your coin. But make sure that you are going to know of until when you are going to hold your bitcoin.
That is like in gambling when you are not too confident with your prediction all you have to do is to tail with the experts, they know what is going to happen and they can predict the right movement most of the time so you just follow and you will just sit and relax.
Even experts might commit mistakes sometimes, and don't depend on anyone when it comes to altcoin trading, do your own research and analysis and depending on that act and react.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
August 22, 2016, 09:48:33 AM
Don't invest blindly in any altcoin  check out the volume and if you find descent volume then you can afford to invest your money into but invest only for short term.
Yup , check the volume and do a short term trading ,really help you for getting profit on trading . Or you can ask someone for help you to analyze this also you can join trading discussion in this forum , you can get lot of informations in here.

That is going to be a good thing if you are going to join and discuss with the trading experts so that you are going to be guided if you are going to know where you are going to trade and you are not going to sell any of your coin. But make sure that you are going to know of until when you are going to hold your bitcoin.
That is like in gambling when you are not too confident with your prediction all you have to do is to tail with the experts, they know what is going to happen and they can predict the right movement most of the time so you just follow and you will just sit and relax.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 21, 2016, 09:08:26 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 21, 2016, 04:09:50 PM
If you bought bitcoin before with a price that is higher than the price today it is of course a bad idea to sell it now.  Even if the price of bitcoin today is low we should keep it and wait for it to goes up again.  We knew that it ain't possible as bitcoin really do good in the market.  It will no longer goes down as it has already place on the market today.
yes that is a fact, some time when the market start taking correction and the price start a little felling down, people start selling their bitcoin, i think we should afford  some pressure and to not try to sell bitcoin is such conditions, only they we can get profit from bitcoin .
legendary
Activity: 938
August 21, 2016, 02:17:57 PM

You never know what to expect. It's the worst thing here. And investing in altcoins small sums (I guess a few cents/bucks) has small profits too. And if you invest in 5, for example, 2 of them can rise and 3 can fall in price. And you can go in negative profit.

I wish you best of luck, but I don't think investing small amounts would bring you mich profit.

The development of the bitcoin has slowed done recently. That is the reason of the bitcoin price drop. People are investing in good altcoins.

I fear there are other reasons for this, and its are certain classes of vulnerabilities especially where there are stored a lot of BTC like to exchanges, let me give you another example, suppose you are an athlete, the strongest and fastest in the world but suddenly catch a bad  cold or something like that and takes you to bed leaving you virtually out of any competition or training throughout the period of recovery. How many  times are you going to get sick? well, that will depend on many factors.
Activity: 798
August 21, 2016, 12:54:53 PM

You never know what to expect. It's the worst thing here. And investing in altcoins small sums (I guess a few cents/bucks) has small profits too. And if you invest in 5, for example, 2 of them can rise and 3 can fall in price. And you can go in negative profit.

I wish you best of luck, but I don't think investing small amounts would bring you mich profit.

The development of the bitcoin has slowed done recently. That is the reason of the bitcoin price drop. People are investing in good altcoins.

That's true people are much more attracted towards altcoin market at a moment as they can make really good profits in a quick time if you choose a right coin.
how can we know had choose the right coin and would provide quick profits, altcoin just as the circulation of bitcoin development that played by the developers and who suffered losses most people who invest there.

Activity: 672
August 21, 2016, 04:49:58 AM

Well, i don't think holding altcoins is a good decision as we never know when the price grows and drops of altcoins, we can see that their prices are dropping and growing daily so it is good to trade them for short period but holding for too long can be risky i think.
Activity: 518
August 20, 2016, 03:19:38 PM

That's true people are much more attracted towards altcoin market at a moment as they can make really good profits in a quick time if you choose a right coin.
how can we know had choose the right coin and would provide quick profits, altcoin just as the circulation of bitcoin development that played by the developers and who suffered losses most people who invest there.
August 20, 2016, 12:40:23 PM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 20, 2016, 11:58:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
August 20, 2016, 08:07:24 AM

legendary
Activity: 840
August 20, 2016, 08:00:23 AM

Holding it till the end of the year is a good thing to do as everyone is expecting higher price in the end of the  year so if we sell at that point that it can be really profitable.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
August 20, 2016, 07:55:00 AM
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
August 20, 2016, 01:21:36 AM
If you bought bitcoin before with a price that is higher than the price today it is of course a bad idea to sell it now.  Even if the price of bitcoin today is low we should keep it and wait for it to goes up again.  We knew that it ain't possible as bitcoin really do good in the market.  It will no longer goes down as it has already place on the market today.
Pages:
Jump to: