Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 61. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 03, 2016, 04:08:27 AM
What if everyone keep their coin you think the price of the coin will rise.
I don't think so if everyone is keeping their coins they don't roll so the value just went down. trust
me you need to keep spending and buying coins that's the best way to keep the value of it high as possible.
Activity: 269
May 02, 2016, 10:15:49 AM
it was very good, I also like that, this decline may be only for a moment, and then it will rise again tomorrow at a price higher than the previous one, still believe  Grin
always believe in the day he will rise that much and sell them all.
i know for sure there will come a day each coin is maybe worth a 1000
Activity: 269
May 02, 2016, 10:09:52 AM
That's your opinion but what if everyone thinks like the way youdo.
the value of the coin only will fall thats why people say money needs to roll.
Activity: 364
May 02, 2016, 09:50:24 AM
Selling will be also not the best option that you can do now because the value is not even that high now and that is the problem, it would be nice that you can earn a lot of money with it.
But that can only happen if the value is going to rise more and more and maybe it would be nice after the rising.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 02, 2016, 07:29:03 AM
I'm with you, buddy. I'm not gonna sell any coin either. Only buying in.

IMO bitcoin is one of the greatest inventions ever made in the human history. Not gonna sell just because it seems to be crashin' Wink
It is smart to collect coins now and to sell during halving, few people who has no belief in halving sell their coins once the price goes somewhat high but I believe bitcoin a lot so I sell it only when price hits my target level.
Activity: 294
May 02, 2016, 05:39:01 AM
I'm with you, buddy. I'm not gonna sell any coin either. Only buying in.

IMO bitcoin is one of the greatest inventions ever made in the human history. Not gonna sell just because it seems to be crashin' Wink
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
May 02, 2016, 05:37:16 AM
Selling now would make no sense, the price is climbing and climbing. I suppose we will see a price around 500 dollar within 2 weeks
Maybe even higher at the end of this month.
Price of $450 has been stepped as in some time ago, but I don't know why after reaching $450 price back down as usual?
whether because a lot of people who sell their bitcoin? I hope you can hold out and wait for higher prices. then you can sell it
That is a smart decision if you are not going to sell any coin now and that is nice if you are waiting for a better value and that would be also perfect for the future.
There are a lot of people that is still waiting for a price increase so they can sell the Bitcoin with a lot of money.

Yeah i agree that not selling your money is smart decision for now because halving event is approaching and you can earn with it if you have patience to wait as many speculators do many people are saving their bitcoin for now and beleiving thay they cam earn big moneybif they hold their bitcoin and wait for the price rise, halving is another milestone for bitcoij history and we must grab it.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
April 30, 2016, 07:31:39 AM
It was smart call not selling btc.
I have good filling it will raise even more than it is now. I'm holding them too and waiting
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
May 02, 2016, 03:54:58 AM
Selling now would make no sense, the price is climbing and climbing. I suppose we will see a price around 500 dollar within 2 weeks
Maybe even higher at the end of this month.
Price of $450 has been stepped as in some time ago, but I don't know why after reaching $450 price back down as usual?
whether because a lot of people who sell their bitcoin? I hope you can hold out and wait for higher prices. then you can sell it
That is a smart decision if you are not going to sell any coin now and that is nice if you are waiting for a better value and that would be also perfect for the future.
There are a lot of people that is still waiting for a price increase so they can sell the Bitcoin with a lot of money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
May 01, 2016, 11:47:14 PM
F*ck, LOL, nice joke  Cheesy
for me sell your coin at high price than you can buy back at lowest dips

it's how trading work.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 30, 2016, 05:39:49 PM
Yea sell it later.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
April 30, 2016, 09:11:26 AM
Yes do not sell any coins. save them for halving
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 30, 2016, 07:40:42 AM
I won't sell either, if I were you.

It's a good idea to wait for things to become better again, because like you said, eventually they do.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
April 30, 2016, 07:35:13 AM
smart save the coins. but if we are careful when we sell it then it could be a loss. we will lose the opportunity to benefit. continue to monitor the coin we have !!
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
April 30, 2016, 06:22:04 AM
It is nice that you are not sell your coin now around this time and it is nice because the value is not even high now and it will rise soon to a higher value and that would be perfect.
The only thing that you have to do is just have some patience and wait and see for what is going to happen with the value and sell it on the right moment.

That is a good strategy. But we cannot always find the right moment. In investment, timing is most difficult.
Activity: 364
April 28, 2016, 11:58:05 AM
It is nice that you are not sell your coin now around this time and it is nice because the value is not even high now and it will rise soon to a higher value and that would be perfect.
The only thing that you have to do is just have some patience and wait and see for what is going to happen with the value and sell it on the right moment.
Activity: 420
April 27, 2016, 07:50:07 PM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
Bitcoin is not crashing now. It will rise again if the bitcoin price goes down. So if i were you hold the coins until the bitcoin halving and sell it after that.
Activity: 434
April 27, 2016, 06:29:30 PM
I shall keep most of my coins for the long term. The price will rise a lot in the future as it happened in the past.

Do not wait too long to reach it to the moon as no one knows when that day will come, keep on playing with it on regular intervals to earn good money in short term.
You are true no one knows that when will the value reach to moon, but it is sure one day it will reach, so as we do not know so we have to start trading with our coins with that we will be able to earn a god amount of profit.

Even after this correction i still got a good feeling the price is going up and up again. This time 500 will happen.
And not just that, we will manage to stay above 500, not a major dump like we saw last time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
April 27, 2016, 04:30:37 PM
I'm not going to sell mine in the next following weeks. In fact, I'd like to accumulate more and see where this is all heading. If the price has increased ny 30% more than when I bought it, I'd consider letting go of some, then just wait for the price to go down again, and hope for another round of good returns.
I agree with it should be someone who invests in bitcoin have targets for each investment. 30% likely to be achieved. see the price of bitcoin continued to rise I hope is not going down. I'm also waiting for the price of $490-$500 and then I'll sell it. while I will hold and continue to collect
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 27, 2016, 01:46:40 PM
I shall keep most of my coins for the long term. The price will rise a lot in the future as it happened in the past.

Do not wait too long to reach it to the moon as no one knows when that day will come, keep on playing with it on regular intervals to earn good money in short term.
You are true no one knows that when will the value reach to moon, but it is sure one day it will reach, so as we do not know so we have to start trading with our coins with that we will be able to earn a god amount of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: